5th month (Part 2)

9 Months

The drunken man who holds the vase that Chorong threw to him put down the vase to the floor. He was shocked when saw Chorong was lying on the floor from slipping. He also saw red blood already meet on the floor and a bit of orange juice that been poured out by Chorong just now. Seeing Chorong in pain was really right, that’s mean he had done his job successfully but otherwise he felt so wrong.

‘A pregnant lady or a future mother was lying down bleeding, what had I done?’ thought him. Chorong hold the pain, she can’t even breathe normally. The pain she had at this point is so painful. Plus the hot blood that flowed out from her body was really hot, she couldn’t even calm herself. He came closer to her and wanted to help her, he brought Chorong to her arm, “Hold on the pain, I will bring you to…….”

Suddenly she heard sound of crashing door, she shocked. The drunken man looked at her; both of them looked at each other.

 


 

Hayoung was working on the proposal. She felt so tired and sleepy; she helped massaging Chorong’s waist yesterday night as she always complained about her back pain. She massaged her while chatting in the living room. She smiled upon what Chorong and she talked last night. They talked about past times, when they were still Apink and when the boys were still Exo. They laughed upon remembering how they dated secretly to avoid reporters and dispatch.

She looked at the watch she wore, its Gucci watch. It was a present from Sehun in conjunction of their anniversary. She kissed the watch, after that she noticed it’s already past 6 pm. “Omg. What a very good worker I am? Working until pass working hours” she thought. She can’t wait to come back to Chorong’s house. She arranged her things and put inside her handbag and switched off the computer.

The last one, she was about to put her mobile phone in her handbag suddenly her phone rang and it appeared on the screen ‘Chorong unnie’ is calling. She smiled when she looked at that and pressed the ‘answer’ button. “Hello, Chorong unnie~” she sang but there was no respond from the line. She frowned and looked back at the screen, ‘still on call’ then she put the mobile phone at her ear back. She says, “Unnieee~~”. She put down the phone from her ear ‘Maybe she accidentally pressed my number’ thought her. Then she put again on her ear to make sure there is really no person hang up.

When she put the phone on her ear, she heard Chorong shouted. Then she heard everything…

“Aaaaaaa…” Chorong’s voice shouted.

“I’m home, honey..” a man’s voice but she could recognized. “That’s is not Luhan oppa’s voice”

“Arghh help! Help!! Help!” Chorong’s voice shouted again.

 “Give me your money and you will be safe!” she shocked when heard it. The man’s voice is similar like the previous one. Her hands shaken and wet when heard the conversation. She was really shocked upon heard that scary voice from the line.

She took her handbag and quickly went out from her office room. Her thought right now was only one, her unnie in danger. While she was running, Chanyeol, Baekhyun and Sehun saw her running. The boys chased her especially Sehun, when Sehun reached Hayoung, he pulled her arm making her stop running, “Hayoung ahhh, why are you running? You wear high heels, you might fall and your foot would be sprained” Sehun stopped talking when he saw Hayoung’s cheeks were all wet with her tears. He holds Hayoung’s hands, ‘cold and wet’.

“What is happening?” asked him. Then Chanyeol and Baekhyun arrived at them.

“Hayoung ahhh, why are you crying?” asked Baekhyun.

“Chorong unnie….Chorong unnie” mumbled her.

The boys shocked when they heard the name ‘Chorong’. “Why with Chorong noona, Hayoung ahh?” asked Chanyeol. All of them automatically become worried.

“Chorong unnie is in danger! T-there i-is a b-burglar in her house!” said Hayoung.

“What?” said Baekhyun.

“Burglar?” said Sehun.

“We have no time, Chorong unnie is in danger” said her and ran just abandon the boys. Sehun ran to chase Hayoung, “Let me drive you there, you couldn’t drive in this state” said Sehun. He pulled Hayoung’s hand to run with him to the car park. While Chanyeol and Baekhyun came with another car heading to Chorong’s place.

Hayoung cried in the car. “Sehun ahhh, drive fast please. My unnie is in danger”. Sehun nodded. He drove fast but still followed the rules. He took his phone dialing Baekhyun’s number, “Hyung, I want to ask a help. Can you call police station and ask them to go to Chorong noona’s house?........ohh okay thanks hyung……”

Sehun looked at his girlfriend at his left side, Hayoung was non-stop crying from the office, he hold Hayoung’s hand then Hayoung looked at him, “Everything is gonna be alright. Chorong noona will be safe, don’t worry okay, sweetheart” said him comforting her. Hayoung just nodded and threw her glance at the window and bite her fingers.

When they arrived at Chorong’s house, it was exactly the same time with a team of police arrived

“Annyeonghaseyo, I am Byun Baekhyun, the one who called you just now” said Baekhyun. Hayoung felt uneasy when the police interviewed Baekhyun as the caller because it was took longer time than she thought it would be. Hayoung couldn’t wait any longer and just ran into the house. The house’s gate seemed not lock. She went into the house easily. Sehun who saw his girlfriend, ran to chase her, “Hayoung ahh, its dangerous inside there! Omg” he shouted. Chanyeol who saw them joined Sehun chasing Hayoung as well with a few polices.

Sehun managed to catch Hayoung’s hand. “Omg could you please let me go into the house!” she said, “It’s dangerous inside, honey. Let the police do their job please” replied Sehun. “The police don’t even do their job! They are busy interview Baekhyun oppa while my unnie inside there is in dangerous” said her and pointed her finger to the house.

Chanyeol and a few polices just arrived at the gate that connecting the car park and living room. The wooden door open widely and they could see window’s glass broke into pieces and there was an alcohol bottle on the floor. (If you are Hayoung, you would be super worry too).

“You guys stay here, we will go…..” when the police wasn’t even finish his sentence…

Then they heard a shout voice from inside the house, the voice was clear. All of them were shocked, “It is Chorong unnie’s voice” said Hayoung and wanted to run in to the house but get blocked by Sehun’s arm. He really prohibits Hayoung to go into the house alone.  Chanyeol who heard that too couldn’t wait any longer and ran into the house abandon all people without thinking anything.

“Chanyeol hyung!” Sehun shouted.

“Chanyeol oppa!” she shouted in unison with Sehun.

The police followed Chanyeol from the back as well as Sehun. Hayoung got prohibited to get in by Sehun. She was ordered by Sehun to just stay outside.

 


 

The drunken man came closer to her and wanted to help her, he brought Chorong to her arm, “Hold on the pain, I will bring you to…….”

Suddenly she heard sound of crashing door, she shocked. The drunken man looked at her; both of them looked at each other.

Then Chorong could see Chanyeol came from the back and pulled up that Mister drunken man. “Hey boy, wait a minute” muttered her. But her voice was too slow, Chanyeol couldn’t even hear. All happened so fast, she saw Chanyeol already gave one punch towards the drunken man. Then she saw polices came into her house and brought the drunken man out from the kitchen. Then her vision became blurred.

“Unnieee” shouted Hayoung. Hayoung ran to Chorong while crying, she placed Chorong on her lap. Her tears non-stop flowed. Chorong’s blur vision couldn’t recognize who was holding her, but from what she heard she knew that was Hayoung. “Hayoung ahhhh” whispered her. Chorong didn’t have much energy after what she went through just now. “Yes unnie” replied her. Hayoung could see Chorong’s chest was moving up and down very fast, she knew Chorong was having difficulty in breathing right now. Hayoung looked at the mixed red blood and orange juice on the floor then moved to Chorong’s pale face. “I-it is p-painful…..”  Said Chorong, both of them cried. In one second, Chorong was being unconscious on Hayoung’s lap.

“Sehunnn aaaaaaa, help me! Help my unnie please!” shouted Hayoung. Sehun who heard his girlfriend shouted his name ran to her immediately. “Sehun ahh help my unniee. She is bleeding; I don’t want anything happen to her and the baby she carried now. Bring her to the Hospital please” said Hayoung. “Baekhyun hyung already called ambulance; it will be arrived soon…”

Hayoung sighed, “You said soon? What if anything happens to Chorong unnie? Or the baby in her belly? We need to go to Hospital now!” she shouted again. “But Hayoung…”

“If you had called the ambulance, why it doesn’t arrive yet? What if the ambulance stuck in traffic congestion? My unnie is dying, Sehun” said Hayoung. Chanyeol came from the living room when he heard Sehun and Hayoung were fighting at the kitchen. “Omg, can you guys stop fighting? In this current situation, no time to fight” said Chanyeol to both of them.

Hayoung seemed uneasy. “Fine if you said so, never mind, I will go to Hospital and bring Chorong unnie by myself!” Hayoug be determined after fought with Sehun. Hayoung stood up and tried to lift Chorong to bring her to the car. Sehun sighed seeing his stubborn girlfriend. He knows she worried about Chorong, but the best decision now is just to wait for the ambulance. (Did you know if anything accident happens, don’t ever tried to touch the injured people? Let the crew in ambulance does their job? It will be more harmful if you touch the body) that was what Sehun thought; he didn’t want his Chorong noona be touched by several people.

But seeing his girlfriend struggle to carry Chorong, he lend a hand to help but then got a slap from Hayoung, “I don’t need your help” said her. Chanyeol who saw the incident sighed, “Aigoooo yaa..Okay you guys. Hayoung ahh you go start the engine, I will bring her in to the car” said Chanyeol. Chanyeol carried Chorong in his arm and quickly walked out of the kitchen leaving Sehun. “I will drive” said him and quickly leaving the kitchen.

 


 

Chanyeol, Baekhyun, Sehun and Hayoung sat at the waiting room provided by the Hospital. It’s been half an hour since they arrived at the Hospital and waited for Chorong who was in the operation room. All of them were very worried about Chorong; they didn’t want anything to happen to Chorong. They couldn’t do anything but waiting for the surgery until it’s done. They kept praying for Chorong and Chanyeol was kept muttered all positive words to all of them so they will keep positive.

After few minutes passed, the doctor came out from the operation theatre and went closer to them. All of them stood up and went to the doctor.

“All of you are Mrs. Lu family? Can I meet her husband?” asked the doctor.

They became slightly quiet. They forgot awhile about Luhan when everything happened was so fast even though several hours had passed. Chanyeol broke the silent, “Errmm her husband is outstation, doctor. We are her friends. You can just tell us what the current news is, we can tell her husband” said Chanyeol.

The doctor smiled to them, “We can’t let the report or tell the patient condition to any people that are not related to the patient. I am so sorry, this is Hospital policy. Or can you get for me her family or the in law maybe? We need them for several confirmation related to the patient. Thanks” said the doctor and went in to the operation room back.

Thus, the doctor’s word made Hayoung burst into crying. She couldn’t stand the feeling she felt. She felt so sad, she couldn’t know any news update about Chorong. She wanted to go in to see Chorong with her own eyes, or else her heart couldn’t feel easy. Sehun who stand beside her, hugged her. “Everything is going to be alright, okay”

The nurse came to them, “I need one of you to manage the registration for Mrs. Lu in to this Hospital”

“I will follow you, miss” said Baekhyun. “I will call Park and Lu family to inform them about noona” said Chanyeol. Chanyeol and Baekhyun looked at Hayoung helpless, “Nurse, I don’t want to beg, I know this would violate the Hospital policy, but could you please give us a bit news about our noona’s condition inside the operation theatre?” asked Baekhyun politely.

Chanyeol added, “Yes, nurse. We might be not her closed relatives but we are her close friends. We are already like siblings. You can see our sister(Hayoung) was really sad and non-stop crying. She is really worried about her unnie as well as us. Please nurse”

The nurse felt guilty but then she smiled, “Mrs. Lu is bleeding. Bleeding could be serious matter, but Mrs. Lu’s matter is not really harm one. She fell on the floor but thank God it didn’t get hit very hard. She will be okay”

“But she was bleeding nurse?” asked Sehun wanted the specific answer although he knew the nurse wouldn’t gave him the 100% specific answer since they are not Chorong’s family.

“When she fell the beneath of the abdomen was injured, but it didn’t injured badly just a bit. Don’t worry; the baby and the mother are okay. The baby in Mrs. Lu’s bump is so active” said the nurse.

“Is that all nurse?” asked Hayoung. She was really curious to ask for more info. The nurse sighed, “Our concern now is her emotions. We need her to stable her emotions as you know Mrs. Lu might be traumatized from what had happen. Usually cases like this will easily pass the critical situation when the mothers’ emotion stable, but if Mrs. Lu’s emotions stable in this short time, she will recover fast and can continue her life as a pregnant mother like usual.” said the nurse. The news somehow brought a smile to Hayoung made them happy too.

After that, Baekhyun had been asked to follow her to manage the registration. Baekhyun felt so happy with the news, then she asked the nurse “Is there any other case that the pregnant mother didn’t manage to stable her emotions?”

The nurse smiled, “Of course there are. If the pregnant mother couldn’t stable the emotions, it would be harm for the baby as well as the mother.” Baekhyun nodded as he understood with the nurse’s explanation. “You and your friends must pray for her, and please tell her husband to come back fast” said the nurse.

Baekhyun frowned, “Why?”

“She keeps mumble her husband’s name. I think she missed her husband. I am scared of she woke up and raving, that would be bad for her and the baby” said the nurse. “Did you mean my noona is not okay? Her condition is bad?” asked him curiously. “Look, Mr. Byun. We couldn’t say your noona is not okay or okay or bad. Physically, she is doing good, thank God but mentally we don’t know until she conscious, but from what I saw, she will have mental fight if she doesn’t meet her husband in this short time” said the nurse and went away from him.

 


 

Luhan woke up from his sleep suddenly. He was having a bad dream last night. His heart felt uneasy, his mind was full of her wife, Chorong. His heart beats fast than usual, like something happened with her heart. He was sweating when he woke up like he just finished work out. “What’s wrong with my heart? It beats faster than usual” mumbled him. He put his hand on his chest and rubbed it slowly, telling his heart ‘Everything is fine’.

Today is the 3rd day of Luhan was away of Chorong, only God knew how much he misses his wife. He got less work today; actually he could settle his work easily since he already work hard on the 1st and 2nd day but the flight that the company booked for him is tomorrow, so he become lazy to get up from the bed.

He rolled to another side of the bed to check his phone, there was none message from Chorong. He sighed, he wanted to text her first but his ego somehow prohibits him to do so. “Aaa Park Chorong… where are you? Why there is no text from you?” muttered him. He threw his phone into the unfolded blanket and pouted.

He was busy working this fully 2 days and he felt exhausted. He went to the balcony at his hotel room. The sun was really bright, he even closed his eyes. “It would be great if Chorong is here with me” said him. Suddenly he remembered about his dream last night. In a dark room, he saw Chorong was like running away from someone while crying, he didn’t notice that someone his wife was running away of but he knew it’s a figure of a man. He felt uneasy all the way in the dreams as well as now the uneasy feeling still there.

 


 

Chorong woke up from a long sleep, when she opened her eyes a she saw a bright lamp straight came in to her eyes, she closed back her eyes since it was too dazzled. Then she slowly opened her eyes to get a better view plus she heard footsteps came toward her, light footsteps slowly become high.

She could feel there is a presence of a human beside her, when she opened her eyes she found that scary drunken man stood beside her bed. The drunken man brought a knife and wanted to kill her. She was shocked and screamed out loud. But the drunken man covered his palm at Chorong’s mouth. When the drunken man directed the knife toward her belly, she shocked and cried, “Please, don’t kill my baby” she screamed and cried. The drunken man was about to put a force on the knife…she heard..

“Unnie..unnie..”

“Chorong noona, wake up, noona…”

“Mrs. Lu… Mrs. Lu…”

 


 

Sehun, Hayoung, Baekhyun and Chanyeol just sat in Chorong’s ward resting their body. All of them didn’t come back home yet since they brought Chorong to Hospital just now. Baekhyun registered Chorong in a private room since he wanted Chorong rest comfortably.

Suddenly, Chorong’s bed had shaken a bit. Hayoung who noticed that stood up from her seat to see Chorong. Chanyeol, Baekhyun and Sehun who were restless lied at the sofa joined Hayoung to see Chorong when they saw the bed had shaken a bit. They saw Chorong was still closing her eyes but her forehead clenched strongly. Chorong started sweating.

“What’s wrong with Chorong noona?” muttered Baekhyun. They all shrugged.

Then Chorong’s eye was flowed out tears. Look like she was having a nightmare. Chorong’s head moved left to the right and her legs kicked the bed strongly. She was really sweating like she just run a marathon. Then she screamed loud, “Don’t kill my baby please please” she appealed and whined. She was crying like really there was a killer wanted to kill her and the baby.

Hayoung started to feel worry looking at Chorong, “Unnie….Chorong unnie wake up, unnie” said her and cried. She never thought would see Chorong in this state.

“Noona, wake up. We are here. No one is killing your baby” said Chanyeol. But Chorong became much aggressive when she started raving nonsense. She beat her hands at the mattress. They were panicked, and Sehun went out from the ward to call the nurse.

The nurse ran in to the room and checked Chorong. “Mrs. Lu, wake up… Mrs. Lu…”

The nurse shakes Chorong’s body a bit to wake her up. All of them were sad to see their beloved sister like that. Finally, Chorong woke up with a surprised face plastered in her face and her eyes were clearly opened.

She was shivering. The nurse gave her a glass of water to calm her. She drank in one shot, “Mrs. Lu, are you okay?” asked the nurse.

Chorong looked at her surroundings and her glance stopped at the three boys and one girl in front of her. “I am o-okay, nurse”. The nurse smiled, “Okay I will come in again to check on your progress” said the nurse and went out from the ward leaving Chanyeol, Baekhyun, Sehun and Hayoung in the ward.

Hayoung came closer to Chorong, “Unnie..” then the two girls hugged. “Hayoung ahh am I in the Hospital?” asked her. Hayoung nodded. Then suddenly she remembered something and quickly removed the blanket that covered her body. The baby bump was still there, she sighed in relieve. “My baby is okay right, Hayoung ahh?” asked her. Hayoung cried and nodded.

Chorong cried together with Hayoung. “The drunken man wanted to kill my baby, Hayoung ahh. I am so scared” whined her and cried. Chanyeol and Baekhyun couldn’t stand but cried too. They couldn’t even imagine seeing their favorite noona went through this situation. “No one gonna kill your baby, noona. We are here to protect you” said Sehun.

“Guys….”

“Yes” they replied to Chorong. They were looking forward to what Chorong was going to say.

“I want Luhan” said Chorong. “I want my husband now. I don’t care, I want him now”

They were left clueless and speechless when Chorong uttered those words. Hayoung slowly distanced herself from Chorong. Chorong saw they be quiet and their heads were down looking at the floor. Chorong buried her face on the pillow and cried like children wanted their mom. “I want Luhan” mumbled her while burying her face on the pillow.

Sehun, Chanyeol and Baekhyun were aware that Chorong was like that. Luhan always told them about Chorong’s behavior changes from a much matured one to a very childish one. Luhan always followed whatever Chorong said like when Chorong was asking him to get a leave and just stay at home with her; he would do that for her because he knew Chorong would be sulking if he didn’t do so.

“Noona, we…..” Chanyeol was about to finish his words, then Park family come in. Chorong’s father and mother came all the way after received a call from Chanyeol.

Chorong who heard the door was open, changed her gaze at the door. When she saw her parents she burst crying. Her mom came to her side and hugged her; “Umma” mumbled her and cried. Mrs. Park couldn’t stand but cried too. She was shocked when heard about the news from her husband that someone broke into her daughter’s house and when the police arrived they found Chorong already lied on the floor, bleeding.

“Omoo my daughter, what is happening?” asked Mrs. Park to Chorong.

“Guys, did you were here from the evening?” asked Mr. Park. Mr. Park brought them to the outside letting Chorong and her mother went through mother-daughter session in the ward alone.

“Yes, uncle. We came directly to Chorong noona’s house from the office just now” answered Baekhyun. Then Chanyeol told Mr. Park about what was happening from Luhan outstation to Chorong called Hayong until the Hospital story. “I see. I guess you guys should leave now, It is already 11.30 pm. Go back to your house; take bath so you are fresh again. You got work tomorrow, right?” said Mr. Park. They all nodded. “Thank you for taking care of Rong. Tonight, me and your auntie will keep accompany her until Luhan came back from Japan” added him.

“But uncle, shall we call Luhan oppa since unnie kept murmuring his name just now” said Hayoung. “No need to call Luhan. Let he settle his job first at Japan” replied Mr. Park direct. They were actually a bit scared with Mr. Park as he is Hapkkido martial art trainer and he was looked fierce and when he said directly ‘no’ means a big ‘no’.

Mr. Park could see those kids in front of him worried about his daughter, then he smiled, “You know, Chorong was really like her mother when she is pregnant. She was being so childish and clingy towards Luhan, I guess you all knew that. But, in this case, since us, her parents are here, we will take care of her. About Luhan, maybe we would lie to her like ‘Luhan is on his way’ like we all know it left one day then Luhan will come back right?”

They all nodded.

“So, we must do this for Luhan and Chorong. I know if Luhan know about this he will straightly take a flight to Seoul, of course she is worry about his wife but we could do this. We must not follow everything Chorong ordered even though she is my daughter but I know she can stand just one day left without Luhan. We must not talk about Luhan in the ward, promise me? So that your sister won’t be sad and think about her husband, would all of you help me? Just one day left”

All of them smiled and nodded in agreement. They could see a strong worry pictured on a Mr. Park’s face. Sehun was about to call Luhan just now because he had promise to Luhan to tell him anything about Chorong, but hearing what Mr. Park said, he retreated.

 


 

 

3rd day.

Baekhyun went in to the office like usual then he saw Chanyeol and greeted him with a good morning. He had been informed Sehun and Hayoung were sleeping in Chorong’s house yesterday because they wanted to clean all the blood and orange juice stain on the kitchen floor.

“Hey dude, why you are late?” asked Chanyeol who just came to his office table.

“I was sending my wife to the Hospital” answered Baek.

Chanyeol frowned, “Why? Is Bomi pregnant?” asked him. Baek chuckled, “Hahahaha unfortunately not. She wanted to visit Chorong noona” replied him. “When is your turn? I meant yeah left 4 months, and then Luhan hyung will get a baby bear”

Baekhyun laughed upon hearing what Chanyeol talked and sighed, “We are still trying, but yeah I don’t know. Talking about baby, any married couple wants it. Never mind, Bomi and I are still enjoyed life with just two of us.”

Chanyeol could see a little sad Baek in front of him, “Aaaaa never mind, I’m sure Bomi and you will surely get one in a future. Come on, don’t be sad, Baek” said Chanyeol cheering on Baekhyun. Baekhyun just nodded and smiled. “And you? When will you get married?”

Chanyeol laughed awkwardly when he had been asked that question, “Aaaaa I guess I am still enjoyed life as a bachelor…..” Baekhyun laughed upon Chanyeol’s answer. “Omg does anyone enjoyed their life as a bachelor? None of people enjoyed life as a bachelor. You are one in a million”

“That’s why you can never found any Park Chanyeol in Seoul that enjoyed life as much as he can as a bachelor” replied him. Then the two friends laughed together.

Hayoung came in to the office with a plastered ‘unsmiling’ face. Then followed by Sehun went in to the office and directly to their respective office table. Hayoung who just arrived suddenly got a call and rushed bringing her bag and went out from the office.

Baekhyun and Chanyeol frowned, and sent a body signal ‘What is happening’ to Sehun? Sehun sighed and went closer to Baek and Chanyeol. “She got meeting” said Sehun.

Baekhyun chuckled, like Sehun didn’t understand his and Chanyeol’s body signal just now. “We meant why both of you come in to the office with unsmiling face? Ohh come on, it’s Saturday morning, tomorrow got no work, and week end is coming. Be happy at least” said Baekhyun and danced happy movement.

Sehun rubbed at the back of his neck, “Did you guys know updates about Chorong noona? Ohh hyung, I saw your wife just now” said Sehun. “So you were from Hospital?” asked Baekhyun. Sehun nodded.

“Did you know Chorong noona…” he sighed. Baekhyun and Chanyeol felt uneasy when Sehun was sighing. “What happen, Sehun?”. Sehun looked at them, “She woke up and she threw all things on the side table of the Hospital just now” said Sehun.

“Wait, what? I don’t get it, why?” asked Chanyeol. They seemed so worry about Chorong.

Sehun thought a clear sentence to his hyung. He didn’t want Baekhyun and Chanyeol started to worry about Chorong. “I don’t know why, but she kept dreaming about…. you did you remember she mumbled in her sleep.. ‘Like don’t kill my baby’ something like that yesterday night when we were waiting for her in the ward? Yeah the same thing happens but I guess it getting worse. She wanted Luhan hyung so much, that’s why she rampaged and at that time, the nurse injected her so she would be calm and sleep”

“I managed to talk with noona’s father; uncle says she was dreaming about that ‘drunken man’ wanted to kill her baby something like that, and then she woke up she felt scared. She wants Luhan hyung because she felt scared, I feel pity for her. Uncle says too about she kept mumbled Luhan hyung’s name in her sleep. That made uncle and auntie sad. Me either. I am so wanted to call Luhan hyung right now, serious talk” added Sehun.

Chanyeol’s and Baekhyun’s shoulder fell down when they heard the news update about Chorong. Sehun who looked at his hyung, chuckled suddenly. “Why are you laughing? This is not even funny, Oh Sehun” said Chanyeol. Sehun stopped laughing, “Err I am sorry hyung. But it was funny when both of you were like ‘be happy, its Saturday’s morning and week end is coming’ earlier and now….”

“We didn’t know about the news previously” said Baek. Sehum smiled to them, “Relax brothers. Chorong noona is a strong woman. I believe she could face this bravely. Plus Luhan hyung will be back tomorrow, let’s hold this until tomorrow. Everything is going to be okay” Sehun talked to them confidently then got a nod as a reply.

 


 

Chorong was alone in a ward. She received many guests such as Bomi, Naeun, Eunji and Namjoo. Although they didn’t talk much, they were talking more with Chorong’s parents; she managed to catch up with the girls. She remembered too when Hayoung was be dragged out of Hospital by Sehun because she got a meeting but too excited seeing all members were there visiting Chorong. Those moments made her smile again.

Luhan’s family were gave her a call. Luhan’s parents wanted to come to Seoul but got prohibited by Chorong. She said she was okay and alright. It took like a few days and she will be discharged from Hospital. So she said don’t worry about her because there were her parents who taking care of her.

She just done taking the pills and pulled up the blanket until her chest; her intention was to sleep. She closed her eyes and that drunken man appeared again. She opened her eyes faster; wanted to erase the image of the drunken man but somehow it is so hard. She didn’t want to cry especially now the one who is taking care of her is her father. Mr. Park was really famous with his strict face and fierce. Mr. Park had nag to her about this, and she already promised to his father not to cry again but somehow her feeling couldn’t be controlled.

At the end, she lost her control, her eyes flowed out tears. Her fear and feeling of missed Luhan was controlling herself made her burst into tears. No one would understand her longing feeling for her husband. She didn’t care if anyone talked bad about her or her father wanted to mad at her for being such a weak person but all she knows right now is she wants Luhan so much and thought only Luhan could comfort her right now. She needs Luhan. She mourned and cried alone on the bed.

During departure of Luhan, she thought she could hold her feeling and taking care of herself but she was indeed wrong. Everything was went well at the beginning, she was not feeling lonely at all because of the presence of Sehun and Hayoung, she was really happy to have them lived with her except when at night, she would have difficulty to sleep since there was no Luhan at her side. She already used of Luhan’s presence and cuddle until the point she can’t sleep if there was no Luhan.

Usually, she had a difficulty in sleeping because she felt uncomfortable since her baby bump is getting bigger but somehow Luhan’s presence helped in her got a beauty sleep. Slowly she rubbed her belly, “Did you miss your dad?” then a little small kick could be felt by Rong. She smiled with a tear flowed from her eyes when she got a reply from the baby, “I miss him too”, the baby’s soft kick really made her at least happy again.

 


 

Luhan was packing his things in to the travelling beg. He was so excited to come back to Seoul and really thankful all his job were done in success. He bought some souvenirs for his Rong, his parents and parents in law. He did buy for Sehun and Hayoung too as a present for accompany his wife.  Last but not least he put in some baby’s stuffs that he bought from Japan; he smiled upon imagining his baby will wear those things he bought.

He sat on the bed and thought about he didn’t call Sehun yet to ask him for a help fetching him at the airport. He dialed Sehun’s number.

“Hello, Sehun ahhh…”

Ohh hyung,what’s up?”

Luhan chuckled, “I already finish my work. Wohoo haha. Could you fetch me at the airport tomorrow?”

Of course I can. Okay see you tomorrow” said Sehun.

Luhan frowned, why Sehun be like wanted to end the call so fast? “Sehun ahhh, How’s my wife?” asked him.

Sehun be silent…

“I am talking to you, Sehun. Could you pass your phone to Chorong, I want to talk to her. I miss her” said Luhan.

Hyung, noona is sleeping…

Luhan nodded in understand. Then he heard sound of closing door, maybe Sehun was out of one room, and then he heard Baekhyun, Chanyeol and some boys and girls were talking. “Are you partying while I am away? I heard Baek and Chanyeol voice” asked Luhan.

Nope” answered Sehun in one word. “You don’t lie to me, don’t you? You know lying in not a healthy habit Sehun ahhhh” said Luhan casually, he didn’t expect anything happened. He could hear much silent while talking to Sehun so he assumed maybe Sehun was tired then he decided to end the call because usually Sehun talked much in phone especially with Luhan, his favorite brother.

But when Luhan wanted to say goodbye to him, Sehun says, “Hyung…”

Luhan could hear a sob on the line, “Sehun, are you alright?” asked him. He thought maybe Sehun got problems and wanted to share with him. “Hyung, first of all, I want to ask for your forgiveness. I didn’t mean to lie, you trust me, don’t you?”

Luhan felt weird, is he crying? He thought. “Sehun ahhh, why are you asking for forgiveness? Of course I trust you. Did you do something wrong?”

“Hyung, noona was hospitalized since yesterday. She was bleeding. There was robbery happened in your house…..”

Luhan’s heart was like stopped beating for a few seconds. He couldn’t believe what he just heard. He ended the call and threw his phone on the bed. He changed his pajama into shirt and jeans. He carried his beg and went out from the Hotel. He check out and went into one taxi, “To airport” he said to the taxi driver. All happened was too fast.

 


 

Sehun can’t believe Luhan ended the call. He unmanaged to tell him about Chorong’s full condition. He tried a few times to call Luhan back even he knew the cost of calling Luhan is expensive but he didn’t care, he wanted Luhan knew the full Chorong’s condition so he didn’t feel worry. Suddenly Sehun felt scared, what if Luhan mad at him because he didn’t tell him previously?

When Luhan called him, he was in Chorong’s ward room. Then he felt he was like disturbing Chorong’s sleep because Chorong kept frowning when Sehun was talking to Luhan on the phone like she knew he was talking to her husband, so he decided to go out of the room. Then he met the boys and the girls who came to visit Rong were talking at the corridor, just changing greeting and talking. Then Luhan noticed their voice so Sehun ended up talking to him in emergency exit stairs.

Sehun felt uneasy, her nervousness didn’t even fade yet when talking to Luhan, Hayoung called asking him to come to the ward. This must be thing related to Chorong. Sehun and Hayoung decided to sleep in the Hospital so Mr. Park and Mrs. Park could rest at their home. Sehun went in to the room and greeted Hayoung. Seemed like everyone was already going back and left him and Hayoung.

He came closer to the bed and saw Chorong was all heavily sweating. “I guess she is having fever” said Hayoung with a worry face. Sehun sighed, “Have you tell the doctor?” asked him. Hayoung nodded and added, “She kept mumbles Luhan oppa’s name in her sleep” said Hayoung. Hayoung turned her head down, Sehun felt weird with his girlfriend’s behavior. He kneeled down to check on Hayoung and smiled when he saw Hayoung hide her tears.

“Why are you hiding your face?” said Sehun and then he pulled her into his embrace wanted to comforting her. “I am worried about unnnie. She kept mumbling Luhan luhan luhan, she must be missed Luhan oppa so much. I don’t know why, I feel sad just thinking about it. She said she didn’t miss Luhan to us so we won’t worry but the fact she kept mumbled Luhan oppa’s name made me feel so bad and sad” she expressed her feeling towards Sehun.

Sehun nodded, “I already told Luhan hyung noona was hospitalized”

Hayoung pulled herself from the embrace, “You told him? Then what is his reaction?”

Sehun shrugged, “He ended the call before I managed to tell him everything. But don’t worry, tomorrow hyung will be back, we just have to wait” said Sehun and smiled. He didn’t want to make Hayoung worried anymore.

Hayoung changed her glance to Chorong, “Unnie, stay strong. Luhan oppa is coming back” she whispered to Rong’s ear and then she kissed Chorong’s cheek.

 


 

Chorong woke up in the middle of the night. She looked at the clock it was 4 am in the morning. She saw Hayoung who sleep at the double couch while Sehun took the single couch. They were sleeping peacefully not so far from Rong. She woke up because she felt uncomfortable to sleep since the belly is getting bigger, her waist was in pain.

Slowly she massaged her back and holds the pain she had. But the pain is like never going to fade, then she quickly pressed the button to call the nurse. The nurse was coming in to the ward, “Yes, Mrs. Lu. What I can help you?” asked the nurse.

“Nurse, I am sorry for disturbing you. But my waist is in pain, it is like will never get fade, I am scared” said Chorong and she started to cry. She just hated herself for being such a sensitive person now. The nurse smiled, “It’s okay, Mrs. Lu. You don’t have to be scared, it is normal for a pregnant lady to get this back pain. Don’t cry. I know it is hurt. I will give you the pain killer okay. Wait a minute” said the nurse.

Chorong covered her face and wiped the tears. Who wouldn’t cry if you woke up with a weighty belly plus back pain plus uncomfortable to sleep plus you are too sleepy? She couldn’t hold it.

The nurse came in with the painkiller and give to Chorong. Chorong swallowed it in one shot with a glass of water. “Mrs. Lu I hope you can stop crying because it is not good for your health your baby as well. Please take care of your emotions okay?”

Chorong nodded and wiped her tears.

“I will come back again in 6 am to check on you again. If anything you want you can just press the button. Goodnight, Mrs. Lu” the nurse came out from the room. After that, Chorong laid down on the bed, slowly the painkiller effect on her, and no more pain. Then she saw the painkiller bottle on the side table, maybe the nurse forgot to take this out with her.

Then she heard a sound of opening door. She thought it must be the nurse wanted to get the painkiller back.

“Nurse, you forgot the painkiller, don’t you?” said her as she took the bottle and directed towards the door but then she saw someone else.

“Chorong ahhh”

The voice that she missed all this time, the one she wanted to meet all this time, her husband is back. Her loved one is already back, Luhan.

“Luhan” she sang. The bottle she holds just now, she put it back on the table. Luhan came closer to the bed and sat beside Chorong. Their gaze met, he pulled her into the embrace of him. Chorong hold her husband so tight and cried. They cried silently. Luhan kissed her cheek, “I supposed not to go to Japan” said him. Chorong cried in his embrace and wiped her tears.

“Luhan, I was so scared at that time when the drunken man entered into our house. I was really scared until now I kept dreaming about him. Where were you when I need you the most?” mumbled her. “I am sorry sweetheart. I am so sorry. If I know this would happen, I really never leave you baby” Luhan kept on saying sorry to her.

Luhan could feel Chorong was really scared because the way she hugged Luhan was very tight. Her hands that circled around Luhan’s neck were very compacted. He kept rubbed Chorong’s back to comfort her so she won’t felt scared anymore. Chorong cried in her husband’s embrace quite long time. She breathed in the scent of Luhan’s body that only would effect on her; she needs this from the day she was hospitalized.

Chorong pulled her body from Luhan. She smiled to him and wiped Luhan’s tear on his cheek then cupped his face, “I can’t believe you are back already” said her. Luhan smiled and a felt a bit weird because at the beginning, Chorong was like wanted to mad at him but now she changed totally to a smiley face. But he already used to Chorong’s changes of attitude.

Luhan cupped his wife’s face, “I miss you”

“I miss you too” replied her.

“I miss you three”

“I miss you forever” said her.

“I miss you more than your forever” replied him.

His reply made Chorong chuckled in happiness, “I miss you to the infinity” replied her.

Luhan was about to reply but then got stopped by Rong, “Nope, infinity is the end. Okay I win” said Chorong. Luhan laughed upon Chorong’s words, “Okay fine, Park Chorong. You win this time” said him.

“Yeayyy” Chorong shouted and hugged Luhan.

“That was so cheesy, hyung. Euwwww”

Suddenly they heard a hoarse voice spoke. There was Sehun just woke up followed by Hayoung.

“You are jealous, aren’t you?” asked Luhan and laughed.

Sehun rolled his eyes, “No way. Why would I feel jealous? I could do that with Hayoung too” said Sehun. Hayoung already blushed in red. Then she asked Sehun to stop talking.

“Sehun ahh, you must be so tired. Thanks for accompany my wife” said Luhan.

Sehun smiled, “No problem, hyung. I did sincerely from my heart” said Sehun still sitting on the couch. Luhan raised his eye brow, “I guess you can rest at home since yeah you know sleep on the couch is really terrible” said Luhan with a hidden message to ask him and Hayoung left Luhan and Chorong alone.

“No. It is comfortable on this couch. Plus Baek hyung placed Rong noona in Vip room so the waiting area is really cozy” said Sehun. Hayoung who already understood what the hidden message Luhan gave already laughed when Sehun replied like that. “Why are you laughing? I am not joking. It is seriously cozy, I can continue my sleep seriosuly” said him and closed his eyes.

Luhan pated his forehead, ‘Sehun sometimes could be dumb actually’ he thought. Chorong already grinned looking at her husband. Hayoung stood up from the couch and pulled Sehun’s hand, “Let’s go back. Bye oppa and unnie. We will come again later” said Hayoung and already pulled Sehun to follow her.

Luhan laughed seeing those two people. Sehun was really had no idea why Hayoung pulled him out of the room. Luhan helped them to close the door and sang, “Bye Sehun~~”

“Why are you forcing me to go out? I want to meet Luhan hyung” pouted Sehun. Hayoung chuckled and kissed Sehun’s pouted lips softly, Sehun smiled and wanted more but then got pull by Hayoung, “They need time together, Honey. Of course Luhan oppa missed Chorong unnie and wanted to spend time together, are you understood now?” said Hayoung.

When Hayoung was about to walk, Sehun pulled her hand, “Don’t you miss me?” said Sehun and raised his eye brows. Hayoung came closer to Sehun and closer until her lips reached Sehun’s ear. Only God knows how fast Sehun’s heart was beating that time. “Nope. Not even a bit” whispered her and ran from Sehun. Sehun was been left clueless and chased Hayoung.

When they arrived at the car park, Hayoung stopped and thought she couldn’t get into the car because the car key was with Sehun. When she turned her body she saw grinning Sehun playing with the car key at his finger. “Kiss me first”

 


 

After Sehun and Hayoung went back, Luhan spent his time accompany Chorong in the ward. Chorong was surprised when Luhan said that he came back straight forward when he knew about Chorong. Only God knew how his heart was like stopped beating when he heard about Chorong was hospitalized. Luhan also said he was crying on the plane until the stewardess gave him a box of tissue.

Chorong was telling her stories what she did with Sehun and Hayoung. She didn’t tell him the story about the drunken man went into their house because she said she didn’t ready yet to tell anything. She still felt scared. Luhan knew only the based story not the whole one. Chorong also told him that she was not easy to sleep because there was no Luhan beside her.

Luhan lied down on Chorong’s bed so currently they shared the same single bed. They spent their time telling stories, saying love words and advice the kicking baby in Rong’s belly so that Chorong would feel comfortable. They really felt comfortable lied down together on the bed and surprisingly Chorong also feel comfortable with the position. Maybe because her husband is back already….and she was kinda so happy….hehehe

 


 

I AM SORRY FOR MAKING IT LONGER...

I love the part when Luhan was directly went out from the Hotel and took flight back to Korea straightly when he heard the news about his Rongrong. Like a hero. Of course Chorong's hero....

Hehe because I love 'cheesy' hehehe those 'I miss you' moments haha bear with me guys lol lol lol

Please upvote my story jebal jebal if you liked it

And sorry if it's bored....

Those who left comments, thanks a lot. I really appreciate. Your comments somehow made me feel ChoHan is real and I want them to be real badly. And your comments built my confidence and spirit (Trust me) to write more quality chapter but if you found it not quality sorry thenn

Sehun and Hayoung moments!! Omg *threw confetti everywhere*

Annyeong

 

fancy-divider_520.gif