5th month (Part 1)

9 Months

 


Chorong packed Luhan’s things inside the traveler begs. Meanwhile Luhan was getting his things out of the cupboard and put beside Chorong so Chorong could insert it into the bag. Luhan came from office at afternoon and told Chorong he should attend a meeting at Japan for 4 consecutive days. Being an understanding wife, Chorong just keep silent and helped Luhan to pack his things. But deep in her heart, it was really hard to let Luhan goes to Japan.

 

“Blazer, bottom, tops, shoes, haaa toothbrush…” said Luhan. He jogged towards the toilet and reached for his toothbrush. Then when he went out of the toilet he saw Chorong was being pensive. He moved closer to her at the bed. He placed his toothbrush in the bag and sat beside Chorong. This lately Chorong is being super sensitive; she can’t live too far from Luhan. Since the age of the baby reached 5 months, her nausea had lost and now the sensitivity of being away from Luhan become worst.

 

“If you want, I will send you to your parents’ house so you won’t be lonely in the house” said Luhan. Chorong who was busy arranged Luhan’s clothes in the baggage shooked her head signing she doesn’t want to go to her parents’ house. “But if anything happens to…” Luhan was about to finish his sentence but got death glare from Rong. “You don’t trust me in taking care of myself?” asked Rong. Luhan sighed, “It’s not that I don’t trust you, it’s more to worry” answered him.

 

“Never mind you can just enjoy the whole trip to Japan, I can take care of myself, no worries” said her. Rong’s words made Luhan’s heart restless. He will miss Chorong exactly but this lately Chorong got this attitude couldn’t stay away from Luhan. She was being clingy and so childish. Wherever Luhan went to even to the petrol station near to their house, if Luhan forbids her to follow him, she would be a cry baby and started to throw all ridiculous statement like ‘You don’t love me anymore’ or ‘You want to flirt with the petrol station girl’ which Luhan felt really worry to leave Rong alone.

 

He hold Chorong’s hands, “I should be at Japan at least 4 days, but if my work finished, I can come back fast. I promise you, I will quickly finish my work at Japan and I will come back as fast as I can, to meet you”

 

 Chorong looked at him, “As fast as you can?”

 

“Yeah as fast as I can. If the pilot drives the plane slowly I will ask the pilot to hand down, I would be the one who drives the plane, replace the pilot” joked him. Chorong giggled upon her husband stupid jokes. “The plane would be crashed if you are the one who drive. Just let the pilot does his job” replied her.

 

“I know you are feeling sad, I’m sorry….. I will totally gonna miss you, no joke this time” said Luhan and kissed Chorong’s hands. Chorong smiled, her husband never failed to make her heart melt even they had married. Then she realized, Luhan has no wrong, she must be an understanding wife for Luhan. It’s normal for a businessman’s wife be left by their husband.

 

“No need to be sorry. I will try to control my sensitivity towards your presents. Sometimes I felt like I’ve been being too pampered since I’m pregnant” said her and chuckled.

 

Luhan laughed as well, “Never mind, I like it. I like the arrogant Park Chorong, the pampered Park Chorong the bossy Park Chorong….” Chorong slapped Luhan’s hands when she heard Luhan said like that. Luhan laughed upon Chorong’s quick slap, “….hahaha and one more thing. I like the gangster Park Chorong, omg so adorable” then Luhan continued laughed. Chorong pouted, “Omg once you come back from Japan I will make sure you won’t sleep in the room for a week. Go and sleep at the living room” said her. Luhan can’t stop laughing until his eyes watering while teased his wife.  

 

Suddenly, Chorong’s forehead frowned and her hand holds her belly, one more hand at Luhan. “Aaahh Luhan, arghhhh….” Chorong whined and closed her eyes, couldn’t stand the pain she had. Luhan panicked, “Rong, why Rong? Why? What happen? Are you going to deliver soon?” asked him. Luhan’s questions made Chorong burst out laughing. Luhan felt weird with Chorong’s laugh. “Park Chorong! This is not funny” asked him.

 

Chorong laughed continuously. “Hahaha the baby’s age just 5 months, how would I deliver at this time?” said her and laughed again. Luhan laughed and started to tickle Chorong’s waist. Chorong shouted and laughed as well, it was so ticklish. “Omoo Luhan stop it…. aaaaa Luhan!” shouted her and tried to get off from Luhan.

 

She ran off from the bed, Luhan chased her from her back. She ran in to the closet room. “You cannot catch me~” sang Chorong. Closet room is a basically a room but filled with many cupboards. This room filled with Luhan and Chorong clothes. Chorong ran into the closet and found herself trapped at the wall. Then she turned her body facing Luhan, she walked backwards. Luhan smirked when he saw her wife trapped, “I can catch you~” Luhan sang replying to her wife. Then Luhan made the tickling attack towards his wife. Chorong laughed and shouted so loud.

 

It was the time Luhan had to departure.

“Are you sure you don’t want me to send you to airport?” asked Chorong for the nth time. Chorong wanted to send Luhan to airport so badly but got totally prohibited by Luhan as she was pregnant. “I already asked Sehun to send me to Airport. You just rest at home okay”

 

Chorong lead him out of the living room to the house compound. It can be seen Sehun who wore white Polo shirt with long black jeans waited at the gate when Chorong went out from the front door with Luhan. Sehun smiled to Chorong, “Aiyoo noona. How are you?” Sehun greeted Chorong warmly. Chorong smiled back, “Aiyoo Oh Sehun. I am grand”

 

Sehun helped to carry Luhan’s luggage and put into car boot. Luhan found Sehun was so helpful since he already reach 26 years old, like a proud father and mother, Luhan and Chorong kept compliment him for his kindness and his looks. Luhan turned his body towards Chorong and looked deeply in her eyes. Chorong smiled and replied with her gaze into Luhan’s eyes. Then she realized there was Sehun at there, she turned her gaze towards Sehun.

 

When Chorong looked at Sehun, Luhan turned his gaze towards Sehun too. Sehun looked at the two while smiling. Luhan frowned to him, and then Sehun frowned back. Chorong giggled looking at them; Luhan gave a signal to Sehun to go into the car first.  Sehun who was just received the signal laughed loudly. “Ahahaha okay okay sorry hyung, noona. Take your time, I will get into the car and closed my eyes” Sehun did as what he says, and covered his eyes with his palms.

 

Luhan looked back to Chorong, Chorong smiled to him. “Be sure to lock the door and never ever open it for strangers” said Luhan. Chorong rolled her eyes. “Don’t forget to brush your teeth before you go to sleep” Luhan reminded her of the daily routine. Chorong replied with just a nod. “Don’t forget to lock the windows too or else someone can climb in” Chorong nodded again. “And please make sure your phone always next to you in case somebody calls you”

 

Chorong laughed and remembered every single word that Luhan told her. Overprotective Luhan will always be overprotective Luhan. She loves when Luhan being overprotective, that’s mean Luhan cares about her. She never felt annoyed with those restrictions did by Luhan, because she knew Luhan did that for her own sake.

 

“And last one,…” Luhan closed his face towards Chorong’s face, “….Don’t miss me”

 

Chorong giggled, “Never gonna miss you!” replied her confidently. Luhan bulged his eyes, “Okay fine fine. We will see who gonna misses who first…”

 

Suddenly, Sehun opened the window and shouted “Hyung, we are running in time. Hurry up please”

 

“Okay” shouted Luhan back. Luhan released Chorong’s hands and turned his body. He went to the co-pilot side and get into the car beside Sehun. Chorong waved her hands to the two men inside the car. “Drive safe, Sehun-ah” said Chorong. “Okay noona. Take care, noona. Bye”. Then the car brought the two men away from Chorong. Chorong’s eyes never leave the car until it was lost at her sight. With a sad heart she brought herself inside the house.

 


 

Sehun helped Luhan to get out luggage at the car boot and placed it on a trolley. Luhan couldn’t help but being pensive. “Hyung, are you alright?” asked Sehun. Sehun noticed Luhan starred at the windows too long; usually he will make conversation with Sehun but not today. Luhan smiled bitter. “I got bad instinct” he answered Sehun’s questions.

 

“Bad instinct? You are worried if that company at Japan couldn’t considerate the conditions that our company have set?” he asked again. Luhan shook his head, “That case, if that company wants or don’t want, I don’t freaking care. That’s small matter. I can handle. I guess chances the tender will be given to us is 96%”

 

“Then? What are you thinking about?”

 

“This is about your Chorong noona.. I really have weighty heart to leave your Chorong noona alone at the house. I am scared if anything happens to her…..Can I ask you a favor?” said Luhan.

 

“What favor?”

 

“You will go to Japan and deal with that company. You will be the representative of our company replacing me”

 

“What? Seriously hyung? Omg. Me? I guess the 96% chances will decrease to 30% if I go as the representative” answered Sehun. “Then, do you think I can work with this kind of feeling? I can’t work at ease thinking of my wife”

 

Sehun’s shoulder fell down and he sat beside Luhan. “Hyung….” Sehun tapped Luhan’s shoulder, “….okay. You will go to Japan and settle your work. I will take care of Chorong noona. I will ask Hayoung to help me too taking care of your wife. I will update to you any progress about your wife and your baby. Is that can leave an ease feeling on you?”

 

Luhan looked at Sehun. He found Sehun was very sincere to help Luhan taking care of Chorong. Luhan is a type person hard to trust on people. Not that he didn’t believe on Sehun who he already consider as his family but when it comes to Chorong he must be extra careful. But maybe he can depend on Sehun this time.

 

Suddenly the announcer proclaimed that flights to Japan will departure soon. Luhan stand up from the seat followed by Sehun stand up too. “I hope I can depend on you this time. You know your chorong noona don’t like I call her like every hour to know whatever she did. I can only depend on you. Take care of my wife for me” said Luhan. Luhan’s words made Sehun touched. Sehun nodded as he understood what Luhan said.

 


 

Sehun went to pick up Hayoung at their apartment. They were living together at Sehun’s apartment since they both declared to be married end of this year. Sehun helped his girlfriend to lift the luggage to be brought into the car boot. Then Sehun drove off to Chorong’s house.

Chorong was about to climb up towards the bedroom then she heard doorbell. Chorong quickly climbed down the stair and looked at the window to see who is coming. “Hayoung and Sehun?” she quickly press the ‘open’ button gate to let them in. Chorong unlocked the middle door to greet her favorite people.

“Unnieeee..” Hayoung shouted when she saw Chorong at the door. “Auww hayoung-ahh..” then the two girls hugged. Sehun just chuckled looking at the two ladies in front of him. Then Chorong looked at Sehun’s hands. He was holding like two baggage and quickly let them get into the house.

The three people rested at the living room. “So what brings both of you here?” asked Chorong. “We came here because we miss you~~ hehehe” answered Hayoung. Sehun chuckled upon hearing his girlfriend answer. “Actually noona, tonight and another three nights, we had decided to sleep here in your house…”

“Okayy I am happy and actually welcoming both of you to sleep in my house. But sorry for asking this, why all of sudden?” asked her. Chorong was way happier to receive them as guests in her house.

Hayoung looked at Sehun and Sehun looked at Hayoung.

“Err actually Luhan oppa…” before Hayoung finished her sentence, Sehun touched her hand signaled for allowing him to explain to Chorong. “Actually noona, Luhan hyung was really worried to leave you living alone in this house especially at night. He is scared if you maybe having nausea or craved for something? So I promised to him that I will take care of you. I know if I forced you to sleep in our house, you wouldn’t want, right?”

Chorong nodded.

“So Hayoung and I made a decision to sleep in your house to accompany you until Luhan hyung come back from Japan. He worried to leave you only at night so to come back to and fro from our house to your house takes like half an hour so we decided to just stay in your house..” said Sehun.

“Yeah unnie. Plus we will be less worried if we sleep in your house. Whatever happens to you, we are here in the same house. So I guess it will reduce Luhan oppa worries while he in Japan too.” added Hayoung to support Sehun’s statement.

Chorong smiled, “I am glad having you and Hayoung stay in my house, I shouldn’t not follow Luhan’s order since he is my husband, right? Okay, I let both of you sleeping in my house haha” said Chorong. Chorong lead them to the guests’ room. When Hayoung went in to her room, she turned her body to Chorong, “Unnie, do you want me to sleep with you?” chorong laughed, “Haha no need. You can just sleep with Sehun” she joked. “Unnie!” Hayoung’s face already blushed. Sehun who saw that just chuckled. Then chorong wished her two favorite people and went into her bedroom.

After took medicines and brushed her teeth she got into her bed. She closed her eyes to sleep. She slept facing the window. After 5 minutes she opened her eyes and looked at the window staring at the stars and moon. Then she looked at the area beside her, it was Luhan’s sleeping area; she put her hand at that area. “I miss you, Luhan” mumbled her. Then she moved to Luhan’s sleeping area and buried her head on Luhan’s pillow. The scent of Luhan’s hair still could be smell. After a few minutes burying her face on Luhan’s pillow, he can feel Luhan beside her and slowly closed her eyes sleeping. So literally she was sleeping at Luhan’s sleeping area while facing the window.

Meanwhile Luhan just like his wife couldn’t sleep. He was having jet lag and now he couldn’t sleep. “Just a few hours I leave her, I already miss her nag” mumbled him. Chorong must be peaceful sleeping and happy because got a great company, Sehun and Hayoung. He went to the window and stared at the stars and moon. “I got no one to cuddle, Rong. I wish you are here. Have a great night Rong, I am missing you here, take care. I love you” shouted Luhan hoping the stars and moon sent the message to Chorong. ‘Maybe we don’t share a same room but we stared at the same sky, Rong’ thought him.

Sehun and Hayoung went down to go to work. Then they heard sound from kitchen, then the two went to the kitchen and they saw Chorong. “Good morning maknaes. Let’s have a breakfast first before both of you go to work.” Said Chorong and placed the pancake on the plate. “Wahh noona is so daebak” said Sehun. Hayoung smiled helped Chorong to prepare the table for them. “She always prepared our breakfast when we were living in the dorm”. Then the three of them had their breakfast made by Chorong.

 


 

2nd day, 6 pm.

Chorong went to the kitchen to prepare for dinner. It had been 2 days since Luhan went to Japan, he had contacted Chorong said he will be back at the 4th day. Only god knew how much she misses Luhan on this time.

While she was preparing the dinner for tonight, she felt thirsty. She opened the refrigerator and took a bottle of orange juice. Then she poured the juice in to a glass. Suddenly, she heard a sound of glass broken. The sound was like a person who threw a bottle glass on the floor. She was shocked and planned to take a look but then she was so careless, her hands accidentally slapped the glass and the orange juice spilled on the kitchen floor.

“Oh my lord!” she was about to take the kitchen cloth but then she heard a bang sound from the living room. The sound like someone broke house’s window. She felt uneasy, then directly she saw her mobile phone. She quickly took it and dialed Hayoung’s number. But then she heard footsteps. She quickly put the phone on the table and wanted to check on it. Chorong be brave and went to the living room.

When she stepped in to the living room, she saw no one. She checked the window was really broke. It was tunred to little pieces. “Aaaaaaa…” she shouted when someone hold her from the back.

“I’m home, honey..” he sang. She knew that was definitely not Luhan’s voice. She couldn’t turn around as that man hold her very tight. “Arghh help! Help!! Help!” she shouted. Her eyes started watering, she burst crying. Then a rough hand covered tightly. “Ermmmmmmmmmm..”

“Give me your money and you will be safe!” said the drunken man. Chorong cried. Why this happened when Luhan was away? Why this happened when Sehun and Hayoung were not at home? Her eyes non-stop poured out tears.

She used all her energy to be released from the drunken man. She bite his hand and released herself from him. The drunken man moaned in pain. She could see his eyes were all red. She felt so scared and ran from the living room. But before Chorong ran, the drunken man managed to catch her but accidentally pulled her clothes, a part pf clothes tear and showed Chorong’s white arm.

Chorong covered her arm that was showed as the drunken man pulled her clothes roughly. The drunken man saw her white arm and started to stare at it. “Your arm is so pretty and fluffy” said the drunken man. His very first job was just to be drunk and went in to this house. He had been asked to just touch a pregnant lady who lived in this house a little bit and leaving a suspicious evidence so this lady’s husband(Luhan) won’t admit the baby in her belly is his child. He guessed the one who asked him to do this is hate on Chorong, and wanted this Chorong to be in trauma and languish. But then seeing this lady’s fluff white arm made he wanted to do more that have been asked. Chorong’s arm really made him crazy.

Chorong who saw this drunken man become somewhat like a ert and started to walk to her, she quickly get a vase beside her and threw it to that drunken man. It somehow hit the drunken man but not that strong. Don’t expect the throw to be strong because a pregnant mother surely has weak energy especially when it comes to this situation. She could saw the drunken man’s forehead bleeding but the drunken man still managed to walk towards her even faster than just now. She ran towards the kitchen and suddenly slipped on the floor by the orange juice that spilled just now.

Chorong was shocked when she slipped and lied down on the floor. Chorong closed her eyes, holding the pain she had. “Ahhhh its hurt” mumbled her. Chorong cried as she couldn’t do anything, she felt her body was so heavy, she felt so weak. All her body responded not well, as she tried to move her feet. Her back was also in pain. She felt like wanted to scream loudly as what she felt, she put her hand on her waist.

When the drunken man came to the kitchen he was shocked seeing Chorong on the floor while hold the pain. The face on Chorong pictured a very pain she was holding right now. He saw Chorong was crying while rubbed her back.

Chorong saw that drunken man. with the tears still non-stop flowed out from her eyes, she says “Help me please”. That drunken man felt panic when he saw Chorong crying like that. Chorong felt a very hot liquid flowed out at her legs, she moved a bit her pregnancy gown and saw blood was coming out. That drunken man saw it too. Chorong looked at the man and says, “Mister, please help me. I am bleeding, safe my baby please” she said and cried. 

 


 

Ooops! I left it at cliffhanger hahahaha pity you guys who are reading hehehe jk jk

Hai. First of all I wanted to ask for a forgiveness. I never abandon this story, it just that I got no time to update. Mianhae mianhe hajima~~~ hahaha. Thank you for those who patiently wait and sorry for making you wait. It took like a week to write this chapter but I guess the part 2 will be out maybe next week. But I will surely update the part 2. 

Are you sad and could imagine Chorong was in pain when she slipped on the floor? I was sad when I wrote those part when the departure of Luhan and when the drunken man went into the house hehehe 

Thank you for reading. Leave comments so I know if I made a mistake or if you don't like this story or if you are bored this chapter. Sorry for the terrible writing hahaha and sorry if it not fit with your expectation(don't put high expectation on me)

Nahhhh I give a handkerchief to each one of you in case you cried while reading and an extra handkerchief for the part 2 that surely gonna be sad sobs sobs LOL

Bye muahhhhhhxx, Annyeong

 

fancy-divider_520.gif