Daydreamin

Daydreamin

“you don’t realize how attached you are to someone until you go without talking to them for a bit”

After the whole encounter with Luhan, you couldn’t stop thinking about him. You kept spacing out during work, regretting that you had to decline him. It made you think what would happen if you guys really started going out. You always had dreams of having a boyfriend, but whenever any boy asked you out, you would just decline them, telling them that you were too busy to date right now. But is Luhan different? It certainly felt like it.


 

*ripple effect* A Perfect Date-

Right when I was about to leave, he asked "so do you want to hang out later?" 

“Umm, Sure, I would love to.” You said timidly.

“Great I will meet you at the big fountain in the middle of the campus at 6” he said with full excitement in his voice.

After finishing your exam you rushed home and got ready for your first date with Luhan. Looking through your closet, it seems like all you had were professional wear and nothing that seems fit for this date. You were about to flip, when your roommate why is a fashion major came back, and saw you freaking out.

“What is wrong with you” she said. “Whats wrong is that I have no clothes to wear to a date with this boy I met at a coffee shop.” You said still freaking out.

“WHAT!?!?!?! You met a boy? Who, What Where, When, How? Is he cute?” she kept bombing you with questions after questions. “Okay right now I don’t have any time to talk with you, I have to be at the school fountain by 6, and I still haven’t solve the problem of what I am going to wear!”

“See I told you that you need more cute/casual clothing, all you own are suits and then you show up to school in sweats and a t-shirt.” She said, with a I-Told-You-So-Face.

“Okay, right now I have no time for you to judge me, so I will go shopping if this date turns out well, okay?” you said blinking your eyes like a fairy. “Well, today is your lucky day, because I just finished one of my designs and you can wear it to this date.”

“Omg, really?!?!?! Thank you so much, you my friend is a life saver.” And with that you hastily left the apartment and ran to the subway to get to school which was 15 minute away

    

When you got to school, you saw Luhan waiting, and when you guys locked eyes you waved and ran up to him.

“Sorry, am I really late, how long have you been waiting?” you asked still a little short on breath. He smiled and said, “Not long, I only got here a few minute ago.”

“So where are we going? You probably don’t know Seoul that well.” You said.

“That is true missy, and maybe next time you can show me around,” winking at you, which made you blush. “But today, my friend Minseok recommended a really cool indie bar in Hongdae that we can go and see the area from.”

“Cool, let’s go” as you grabbed his arm, which made his heart started beating very loudly, and started walking to the bus station. 

Once you guys got the bar, you were impressed with the place as it had a nice décor and great atmosphere, with people talking and a live band playing some really good music. You were really digging the place, and told Luhan that his friend had good taste. Luhan went to go get you guys some drinks while you went to go find a table, and when he came back he had a bucket of beer and two rubric cubes.

“So you said you were the master of rubric cubes, lets challenge that” as he help up the two toys with a smirk planted right across his face. “The first person to finish solving it can tell the loser to do whatever they want, how about it?”

“There is two things you should know about me Luhan, 1st I never turn down a good challenge, and 2nd I never lose, Muhahahaha” you laughed maliciously.

1.2.3 Ready! Then both of your hands sped up and started to solve the puzzle, twisting the cube left, right, up, and down, 30 seconds later both you and Luhan got 4 sides down, and only had 2 left. 20 seconds later you heard a loud BANG, as Luhan placed the rubric cube down, showing that he had finished. You looked at him amazed, thinking how he is truly the master in this game.

“I am very impressed, only 50 seconds and you were able to solve this entire thing” you said. “So what do you want me to do?”

“I don’t know, maybe go on a second date with me and become my girlfriend?” he said boldly.

You just looked at him and said “you are very experienced in getting girls, you must have a lot of practice.” You said jokingly.

“Well not really, its just when I see a pretty girl, I give it my all and try to make sure that whenever she is happy when she is with me.” He said timidly.

Nodding your head you agreed and kissed him on the cheek, saying “I guess today wasn’t so unlucky after all.” Throughout the night, you guys drank, played games, and just rocked out to the music. It was the best night of your life.

Then Luhan inched closer and closer to your face and said seductively “So now do you want to go-” make 50 photo copies of these files. “What did you say Luhan?”

“Ms. Song, I pay you to do work, not day dream all day about some guy name Luhan, now get back to work this instant.” Your boss said in a stern mono toned voiced.

And then you broke out of your day dream when your boss threw a stack of files on your desk telling you to make photo copies of them as they were needed for the meeting. The only bright side of your day so far, was that day dream, and it wasn’t even real. Fml!


 

“Luhan’s POV”

After his encounter with you at the coffee shop he couldn’t stop thinking about you. He should have made a bigger effort to try to make you go out with him. He kept thinking if fate would be nice and reunite you guys, and let him see you again. Although you guys go to the same school, it wasn’t exactly a small university, with 38,000 other students. Plus you were a business and economic major while he was music and arts major. It would be very hard to see you often or even accidently bump into each other.

At first, coming to Korea, he never thought that would fall in love, or at least take interest in anyone and is willing to go to the point of asking her out. But he knows that if he doesn’t take a chance with you, he will regret it.

“What is bothering you Luhan, you have been out of it all morning?” Are you homesick or something?” Minseok asked.

“No, its just that I met this girl today at the coffee shop.” Luhan said in a monotone voiced. “Wait, you found a girl and didn’t tell me, what is she like?” Minseok asked eagerly. “Well, we didn’t exactly meet on fair terms, I accidently made her spill her boss’s coffee all over the ground, and when I looked up, I knew that I have to man up and talk to her.”

“Well, how did it go, did you ask her out?” Minseok asked curiously, like he was watching a Korean drama. “Yeah, I asked her if she wanted to hang, but she said she was too busy with work and school” Luhan said with a pout.  Nodding, Minseok said “I see well when you first don’t succeed, try again, and if she denies you the second time, then you really know she is too busy or isn’t interested.” “And I know this great Indie bar in Hongdae you can bring her, for your first date, it will be a guarantee success,” Minseok said with a proud feeling, that his friend Luhan is finally growing up and taken interested in courting a girl.

After getting advice from Minseok, Luhan felt 200% better, but then he felt sad when he thought that he had no way of contacting you. He kept thinking and thinking on how he can meet you again. Then he thought of a brilliant idea.