Final

Daydreamin

*Your POV*

12:00PM, time to go to school and take your exams, how fun. You were walking to class, trying to studying in your head for the test, repeating answers and important information from the textbooks. Until you saw two students, boy and girl, on the ground, with papers spread all over the ground. You looked over to the boy with, Brownish blondish hair, and thought of Luhan, making you take a deep breath. When you got closer you finally recognized the boy, and it was indeed Luhan, with a new lady friend all over him, which made you feel both upset and angry. But you thought to yourself that you had no rights in being angry or jealous at him.

When you got near, you kept saying in your mind, “Don’t notice me, don’t notice me,” as you quietly try to walk passed them. Until, Luhan shouted, “Hey, Song JiYeon, Do you remember me, Luhan the one that made you spill your coffee,” he said smiling.

You put a fake smile, and said “well, I was trying to forget about it, but meeting you here and reminding me, kind of makes it hard.” He awkwardly laughs and says “Yeah, I am still sorry about this morning.”

Then you looked that the girl was right next to Luhan, and you asked, “who is this next to you?” hoping that she was just some distant cousin or friend with zero special relationship.

“Oh, this is Jessica, she is also an exchange student from California, I got lost and accidently bumped into her, making all her papers fall.” Luhan said.

After hearing that, you quickly felt like your mood became 200% better, and greeted her, then she left saying that she will be late to class.

“So what are you doing around this part of the campus, are you also taking a foreign language?” you asked.

He looked at you and said, “well, not exactly, I am planning to become a TA for the Chinese Professor, Mrs. Liu, since I am fluent in Chinese,” he said with a pompous voice. You laughed and said, “hey that is my teacher, which means that we will be able to see each other often.”

“Yeah, and I can always help you with your pronunciation and grammar if your need help, and then maybe you can help me on my math,” he said winking. You blushed, and said, “I will love to!!!” overwhelm with joy.

Then as you guys were walking, he asked, “I know you said you were busy, but do you really not have anytime at all to go out with me?” he said, worried what the answer will be.

You thought about it, and as much as you should decline it, you know that if you do, you will regret it, and told him, “Maybe, I do have a little time.”

“My internship ends this week; maybe we can go celebrate, that I won’t have to put up with my demanding boss anymore!” you said as you winked.

This news made Luhan super ecstatic making him jump in joy, “well, I know this great indie bar that my friend recommended, we can go there and celebrate.”

You smiled, and said “That sounds like fun, here is something before we hang next Friday,” as you slipped your phone number into his hand. “I can’t wait till next week, but let’s txt until then” you said before entering class, thinking that today might be the best day ever.

And like that you and Luhan became a couple, and it was everything you imagine. It was better than any daydream that you ever had, because what was infront of you was the perfect guy, and no silly dream can compare to the sweet reality that is the strong bond you guys have.  


Hey, if you read all the way to here, that mean you gave my story a chance, and I greatly appreciate it!:D

This is my first time writing a fanfic, so sorry that this is kinda crappy, I am still finding my writing style.

And once again thank you so much!^.^