Jerk

The Manny

A/N: Sorry, if KangIn appears to LeeTeuk as an but it's necessary for how I want this story to go.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

LeeTeuk stepped out into the cool atmosphere of Fall, the slight breeze ruffling his chestnut fringe, causing him to pull his white scarf up higher with a sigh. Fall was his favorite season, the transition from the dewy heat of summer to the small yet crisp chill that blew the leaves around in a warm cyclone. JungSoo had finished his shift at the center and made his way to the local market, hoping to fill the empty apartment he shared with his roommate, HeeChul.

HeeChul was LeeTeuk's best friend, the fiery tempered diva had strutted into his life soon after the loss of the dimpled man's mother in sixth grade. HeeChul was loud and harsh in the eyes of other people, but those closest to him knew how insightful and caring the he really was. Sure, he was what one would consider a diva, long ebony hair, has a hobby of dressing in drag every now and then, and claims to be prettier than any other woman in the world. Yet, a better fighter than most men. A savior to an insecure, depressed boy JungSoo was back then.

Despite being with HanGeng for ten years, HeeChul refused to move out. Declaring that the older needed kept an eye on or else he'd end up with a broken neck (he claimed LeeTeuk was the most accident prone person ever). And for that, the sitter was grateful, as well as guilty (though he would never say it out loud).

HeeChul wasn't one to clean, or shop (unless you count clothes), and grocery shopping was no exception. The apartment was empty of all things edible, most of that blame goes to HeeChul and his all day munchies. He'd look more youthful if he'd sleep more and game less (how did he even have time to game when all he did was run a nightclub?).

LeeTeuk was brought out of his head by a muffled cry, with wide eyes he looks around the street, spotting a black SUV a couple feet in front of him that was the source of the screams. He slowly stepped forward, eyebrows creased in a frown. A large gasp left his lips when he sees a little girl in a car seat, she wasn't even a year old. He looked around feverishly in search of her parents, but failed.

"Thank you so much." JungSoo bowed to YooChun before receiving the little girl from the officer. "Are you sure you don't want to press charges?" The taller asked, pulling out the diaper bag from the unlocked vehicle. "Ani, I'll just warn him. Thanks, hyung." The man simply nods. "Aish," LeeTeuk starts, sitting down on the bench in front of the car, making a bottle for the little one. "I hope your parents come back soon." He presses the to the little girl's mouth, smiling when she took it hastily. "You're a cutie, aren't you?" He comments after she had half the bottle gone. "She sure is. Her mother must be beautiful." YooChun agrees, rubbing the pad of his thumb against her cheek.

"Hey!" The two men's attention turns to the man striding towards them with a not so happy face. "Why are you holding the kid?" He asks, face red. "Because you can't leave a young child in the car no matter what." JungSoo answers, pulling the now empty bottle away from the little girl's lips. "How did you even get in my car? That is illegal." "He called me," YooChun stands in between the two. "you should be lucky he ain't going to be pressing charges for child endangerment and neglect." The officer continues, using his height to his advantage. "Fine, now can I have the kid back." The man huffs, arms stretching out to take the little girl.

"Not until you say you're sorry to your daughter." LeeTeuk angles his body away from the man but kept his strong gaze. "I'm sorry, MiRae. It won't happen again." "It better not." The older mutters passing little MiRae to her father. "Thanks again, YooChun." JungSoo turns to the man and bows. "No problem, see you later." He tips his hat and walks off while the man secures MiRae in her car seat. LeeTeuk turns towards the pair before waving at the little girl in the back seat and receives the bird from the driver as he makes his way down the road.

"Pfft, ."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Sorry if that was torture. I don't hate KangIn (I mean he ain't high on my SJ bias list), but I don't mean to offend you guys. this chapter will give LeeTeuk a reason for the next chapter.