A Lonely Soul

The Manny

A/N: I don't know why it's named this. I needed something and typed the first thing that came to mind... Sorry.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

LeeTeuk was busy putting away the finger paint supplies when little JongUp slammed into his hip, causing him to groan a bit. The toddler was about to take off again but was held back by JungSoo hand on his shoulders. "Woah! What's the rush, Uppie?" He asks, crouching to the fidgeting child's level. "Nothing, just playing with 'Jae." He answers with a slight stutter, eyes shifting to and from. "JongUp, what did you do?" He asked again, but a scream distracted the caretaker just enough for the little one to run away. "Yah! Get back here!" He called after, but made way toward the cries.

"Tia! What happened?" He panicked, rushing over to the four year old who was stuck to the floor by her pants. "sniff...J-JongUp, p-pushed..sniff...me...a-and I-I f-ell." She managed to explain over the tears and sniffles. "Oh, sweetie... Let's get you released from the floor." He coos, grabbing a blanket for Tia to hold onto as he shuffled her out of her pants. "Okay, we're going to get another pair of pants and then while change in the bathroom, okay?" She nods, letting the sitter wrap the blanket around her before picking her up.

"Don't worry, everything's going to be okay." he mumbles, walking over to where all the diaper bags and such sat, moving for the neon pink zebra fabric that was the little girl's bag. "Why is JongUp hiding beneath the table?" RyeoWook's voice from behind startled the elder. "He push Tia onto some glue." He explains, pulling out pink sweats and folding over his free arm. "Where'd he get the glue?" The smaller questions, placing a freshly changed Hannah on the floor. "I don't know, but could you put him in the corner while I help Tia change?" "Ne." His younger half-brother answered while the older walked to the bathroom.

RyeoWook was his half brother, a result of JungSoo's father marrying a clueless bleach blonde he met right after his mother's departure from the world. It had resulted in a strained relationship between LeeTeuk and his father and his new wife. JungSoo didn't let his hatred towards their guardians effect his relationship with the younger. They grew close and barely strayed from each other's side. Both had a gentle and caring personality which made the decision to go into childcare for the brothers.

LeeTeuk had just tied the pants drawstrings when a knock on the bathroom door and a faint call of Tia's mother. "Coming!" JungSoo gave, picking the little girl up, and opened the door. "Hello, Molly-shi." LeeTeuk bows his head lightly and passes the girl onto her mother. "Was she good today, JungSoo-shi?" She asks, moving for her daughter's bag as LeeTeuk answers, following behind. "Yup, though she was pushed by another boy but, he is still in the corner, learning his mistake." "Good." She replies, rearranging the child in her arms.

"JongUp." He called. "You can come out the corner if you apologize to Tia before she leaves." JungSoo offered a deal that the boy quickly accepted. "I'm sorry for pushing you, Tia." He mumbles, eyes stuck to the ground. "I forgive you." She answers back, despite being four she was a fluent speaker already. "See you tomorrow, JungSoo-shi." Molly says, making her way to the door. "See you later, Tia!" He calls to the girl who giggles while waving back.

"So, JongUp, have you learned your lesson?" He turned to the boy who nodded. "Yes, 'Soo." "Good, now go play!" LeeTeuk went to sit when he noticed JunHong and bolted straight up. "JunHong! Get that out of your mouth!" JungSoo rushed to the two year old who was trying to devour a fake tomato. "It's not real sweetie." The man sighs, plucking up the crying child after snatching the play food out of his grasp. The child barely weighed anything as he sat on his hip, trying to comfort the child.

He twirled around a bit when a flash of sandy brown caught his attention. "DaeHyun! That's not food!" He yelled again, running to the four year old who tried shoving a whole cake of play-doh in his mouth. LeeTeuk, headed for the table, using one hand to clean the clay out of the little one's hands, causing DaeHyun to start crying which started JunHong's cries again. "It's okay... Shh.... It's okay." He picked up the toddler, placing him on his other hip, balancing both upset children. "You're hands look a bit full." RyeoWook comments, appearing out of the bathroom, holding a freshly changed, SooHyun. "Kinda."
 
"Here," He starts, taking DaeHyun in his arms. "what are you doing tonight?" He asked, bouncing a bit. "Oh, I'm gonna hit the gym before heading home. Why?" The older answered switching JunHong from one arm to another. "JongWoon and I are heading for HeeChul-hyung's club tonight. Would you like to come with us?" The taller shook his head. "No, thank you though." He kindly declined, knowing that they would ignore him if he went with them. "I really have to work out tonight. I've ate too much this week." His brother sighs."Okay, if that's what you want."
 
JongWoon, or YeSung which is his stage name, was the owner of a small vet clinic in town, and was RyeoWook's husband for the past two years. The vet was truly unique, his three turtles and his strange habit of running a finger down the dip above the lips, was still a sweet boy that had caught Wookie's attention in high school. The two danced around each other until HeeChul roughly pushed them together (and he means literally, RyeoWook had bruises.), and they've become one of the cutest couples he knows.
 
LeeTeuk sighed as RyeoWook answered a call from YeSung. Leaving the room for JungSoo to clean up...