Let Me

I Would Keep The Light Up For You

 

a/n: Hello! well.. here's the update! lol. a bit short but meh lol

***

"What.. What should i do?"


Krystal absurdly woke up from her sleep and sit up straight on her bed. She feels went dry and sweat forming on her forehead. She gulped, before putting the back of her right hand to her sweaty forehead and closed her eyes. How come she could dreamt of that? It was like she was experiencing something over and over again. Isn't once enough already? And now, she can't get the sound of Sulli voice asking her what should she do out of her head. 

Krystal slowly looked at to her left. There was another figure laying beside her. Yes, it was Sulli. After some times of struggling with her emotion, body, and mind, she was forced to go and get a grip when Sulli passed out due to the coldness. She could still remember how panicked she was and how she immediately lifted her to the nearby coach, and calling the girl’s name a few times, trying to woke her up. And at that times. all her questions that popped out from her head dissapeared just like that.

Krystal slowly lay back down to the bed, and stared at Sulli sleeping face. She was still pale, but at least better than yesterday night. Her clothes are already changed, with her's to be exact, the clothes that Sulli would always borrow every time Sulli would having sleepover at her apartment. She stared at her. From her soft hair, to her eyebrows, down to her puffy eyes and slightly red nose, and to her lips. And then she noticed that even in her sleep, Sulli's face was showing discomfort, as if she was scared, and she also noticed how Sulli was gripping the blanket tight. She always does that when she was having a hard time. And Krystal can’t help bu to frown at that.

She slowly tugged out her hand, and put it on Sulli's hands. She let the warm sink in to her palm, before slowly rub the soft skin of Sulli's back of hand, until finally, Sulli loosening her grip on the blanket a bit. And seeing it, Krystal smile in satisfied. Her plan is still working.

 

Just like always.

 

 

And Krystal’s smile fade in less than a second.

 

This is wrong, Krystal thought, retreating her hand back to her side. She once again woke up from her bed, looking at Sulli with horror written all over her face. Its come back. She can feel it.

"No.." She murmur, loud enough for her to heard it. She let out a silent grunted before processing herself to up from her bed, and walk out from her room. She walked toward the balcony and was greeted with the cold wind shooting over her when she slid the door open.

Now that she was alone, she feels the sudden jolted of emotions exploding on her chest, and spreading all over her body like a wildfire. Krystal breath became heavier. She was feeling mixed. Confuse and some unknown emotion. Anger.. She guessed that it was anger. She was angry. It may sounds weird but she just noticed how angry she was. She was really angry to the point she could feel her eyes getting sting.

"Why..?" That question managed to come out from her quavering lips, and she was looking at the still dark sky when she said it, as if she was asking it to god.

The moon was shinning brightly above, as if it was trying to make Krystal feels better. But all the feelings that she had been buried all these while come out just like that. As if her effort to hold back herself every time she saw Sulli all got wasted just like that. Just when she thought she could handle everything all just fine now, Sulli decide to ruin everything. Just like how she ruined her life at that night.

 

She didn't like it.

 

She didn’t want to get hurt anymore.



"Why.." Another question. She knew she's not going to get the answer tonight, but she can't help but to ask it again. She was that desperate.  Maybe god would actually feel guilty and give her an answer, and heck Krystal is fine with just a single clue. But no. None come. Instead another gush of wind was blowing over her, and finally her tears falls, tainting her face. And that’s when she realized it. It wasn't anger. It was sadness.

"Why Sull.. Why?"

 




Krystal found herself dozing off with her hands leaning on the cold rail and her head on top of her folded hands. She lifted her head up slowly, looking as the sun start to rise. Some of the light got into Krystal face, and some went passed over her. It was one of her favorite moment of the day. It means that she would face something new and challenging. She is those kind of people. But somehow, she is not looking forward at how her day would go today, and onward. Letting out a silent sigh, she stand herself straight, stretching her arms upward before she walked to the balcony door. Ignoring the protest from her aching back.

Krystal slid the door open and was surprised when she saw Sulli already woke up, now standing in front of her bedroom, looking at her equally surprised. She was more surprised that Sulli have all her belongings with her.

"Are you going somewhere?" Krystal asked, completely aware at how bad her voice sounds. She really need to go and get a drink.

Sulli looked at to her side before answering, "Yes."

Short and blunt answer. And Krystal was left speechless at that. "Wha.. Why? Where?"

"Home.. Just.. Sorry for bothering you, i will take my leave now." Sulli said coldly without looking at the blonde haired girl and walk to the front door. Krystal was shivering at how Sulli replied back to her, but her instinct told her to act fast. And luckily Krystal was faster than her. She grab onto both Sulli wrist, preventing her from going. She pulled her to face her, and she only tighten her grip when Sulli was trashing around, trying to free her hands from Krystal’s grip.

"You are going to leave? Just like that?!" Krystal’s voice come out harsher than what she intend. And she realized it when she saw Sulli flinched. But then again, she was far too drown on the sea of emotions to care. "Are you playing with me?!"

Seems like Krystal just hit the right spot. Sulli finally succeed on freeing her hand from Krystal death grip, and she swung her hand across Krystal’s cheek. Sulli just slapped her. And it just added more pain that’s pilling on Krystal’s heart.

"IM PREGNANT JUNG! PREGNANT!!" Sulli screamed on her face, as if she was trying to make Krystal understand her words, as if she was trying to make Krystal understand how bad this situation is. It seems like Sulli was beyond frustrated, from her situation, from Krystal. She was frustrated that finally her tears flow from her eyes like a waterfall.

Krystal, who was still holding onto her cheek, lifted her head. Of course she know how bad it is. She was grown up already, she understand thing better than before. And of course she know how the word pregnant means to be a huge problem for their self, especially their career. But then again she was already tangled. Sulli already pulled her along even without her realizing. "Then what?! Are you expecting me to let you leave just like that?! YOU already bring me to this mess!!"

"And that's why i want to leave!! Don't you get it Jung?!"

"NO! I will never understand what's inside of your damned head!"

"Why are you being all so stubborn?!" Sulli asked loudly, more tears are falling to her eyes. Krystal watched as Sulli wipe her tears harshly, trying to look tough, trying to look strong. But instead, more tears just flow, and somehow Krystal know Sulli would broke down in a moment. She just know. She hope she didn’t.

"I-It was for your own good Krystal.. Don’t you get it..?" Sulli said, voice cracking at the end, And Sulli buried her face to her palm. Letting down all the wall that she had been build all these while and just let Krystal watch her crying endlessly.

Krystal feels weak.. She feels helpless. She doesn't like to see Sulli in this kind of state. It hurt her more than one could think. And so she wrapped her arms on Sulli's body. Bringing her close to her.

"No.." Krystal whisper. She bite onto her lips, preventing her tears to flow. She need to be strong. She has to be the strong one.

"Just.. Just let me be on your side, okay? Let me help you.."

Sulli start to sobs louder, and Krystal could only tighten her grip on the petite body. She hug her tight, yet gentle at the same time. And Sulli feels secured on the blonde haired girl arms.

Both girls slid down to the floor, with Sulli crying her heart out on Krystal shoulder while the younger girl still hugging Sulli shaking body. Sulli was gripping on the material of Krystal’s shirt, her tears wetting the thin material. But Krystal didn’t care, even if it is her favorite t-shirt, she just didn’t care. Sulli is her priority now.

 

Krystal bring her hand up, and cress Sulli's light brown hair. She also used her thumb to rub on Sulli’s nape, trying to calm her down.


"It's okay.." Krystal said gently as she play with the brown flocks with her fingers, and trying to steady her voice not to crack. She could feel Sulli snuggling closer to her and her cried died down a bit. She put her chin on Sulli’s shoulder and closed her eyes, thinking what might the future plan for them. She let out a sigh bracing herself to said the next words.

"I'm here."

 

 

 

***

YEYY here's the first chapter! *clap clap*

I wonder what would happen to Jungli after this..

Thank you for all of your coments. Im touched that all of you actually gave comment to my story *sobbing at the corner* oh and if you have any question just ask lol. Once again sorry for grammar mistakes or spelling. English is not my first language. COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE GUYS!! lol. See you at the next update, bye!