She Sense It

I Would Keep The Light Up For You

Krystal had spent the entire night by drowning on her thoughts. So much going on inside the blonde haired girl right now, mostly focused on the girl named Jinri. She was thinking, what’s their plan when the bump on Sulli’s stomach becomes more and more visible? What kind of excuse she would say to their company, the members and everyone around them? Most importantly, what should she do when the time of the baby to born came?

 

The blonde girl let out a silence sigh, and closed her eyes for a mere second. Well what do you expect? She was only twenty years old, supporting one pregnant girl who is only older by months from her, and plus they were alone. No adult, no help, just two of them, facing what might the future bring for them.

 

She would admit that she had wondered once, if it’s the right decision to support Sulli. But at the end, she slapped her self from thinking such a thing. She’s already tangled up deep in this problem to walk away anyway.

 

 

Let’s forget about that for a second. There’s something budging her mind now. If she wasn’t mistaken, isn’t pregnant woman need to regularly visit the hospital?

 

Krystal face palm herself. Of course they need to!

 

 

She tried to reach her phone that was located on her pocket. She grabbed her phone without ease, moving so slowly and carefully not to wake the girl that was now still deep in her slumber.

 

Krystal slide the screen open with her free hand and tensed when the sound of her phone being unlocked echoing in the silent dimmed room. She bite her lips and was frozen on her place when Sulli move a bit and went closer to her, close enough that Krystal have to blush at how close they were.

 

It’s not the right time Jung, not the right time! She scolded herself.

 

 

She turned her head away, which she totally didn’t know could be the hardest thing to do. She lifted her hand up to her face, not forgetting to put her phone in silent mode, before she opened Safari.

 

 

Krystal’s eyes wander from the first word to the second, and it keeps continue until she reached the bottom of the page. Too much information.. too much hard words.. she doesn’t even understand about half of the article. If only Sulli didn’t used her other hand as a pillow, she would already pinched the bridge of her nose now.

 

Well, might as well call it a day and start to sleep.

 

 

 

 

 

“When I said no, then it’s no.”

 

“But Soojung, it will be the last music show for this week, can’t you let me go and let me do it?”

 

“Sull it feels a bit impossible now..” Krystal tried reasoned.

 

It was how the two ladies start their morning. By arguing. Krystal didn’t expect she would experience this kind of morning, the thought of it didn’t even passed by her when she was wide awake last night. This time, both had a strong urge to make the person opposite her understand what she meant. Krystal with her health concern, and Sulli with the last show as a reason. Krystal understand what Sulli feel, after all, it could be the last music program Sulli could be performing. But once again, health came to her mind. Sulli is still a bit weak and heck the first thing the girl do after woke up was ran to the bathroom and vomited. You can’t blame Krystal for worrying.

 

“Come on! Just this one time, it will be the last!” Sulli whined with her harms thrown to the air. Krystal stared at her, there was a hint of bitterness at the last words and Krystal caught it. She hope she didn’t, because she know she will be lost like in

 

3,

 

 

2,

 

 

1.

 

 

“When are you going to give up!” Krystal protested ruffling her blonde hairs. She got up from the bed. “Fine, fine, go change.”

 

“BUT!!” Krsytal said all of sudden, making the smile on Sulli’s face turned into a frown.

 

Krystal pondered for a moment, she wasn’t sure how is she supposed to say it what inside of her mind.

 

“We will go to the hospital.. today.” Krystal said, a little bit unsure. "We can just gave the doctor and the hospital some money to shut up and --"

 

“Sure.”       

 

Huh?

 

“..Sorry?” Krystal asked blinking her eyes multiple times. She must be hearing things.

 

“I said sure.. or do you want me to give you a different answer?” Sulli asked, rising her eyebrow. Krystal lost count how many time she shook her head when she heard the girl said that.

 

“N-no! Of course not!” Krystal denied and Sulli let out a smile in satisfied.

 

“Now now, why don’t we go a get a change shall we? Before maager oppa call us.’ Sulli said with a smile as she pat Krystak shoulder as if she was a pet and exit from the bedroom without even giving Krystal another glance. Krystal looked at the now closed door with jaw dropped open.

 

“Well.. that was easy..” she mutter. “did something happened to her?”

 

Indeed she didn't expect it.

 

 

 

 

 

"Are you going to drive? What about manager oppa?"

 

"Of course." She said. She didn't try to brag but a proud smile just unknowingly makes its way toward her face. "Manager oppa can't pick us up though. He texted me this morning." She added.

 

"Just in case you forgot, i have my license too." Sulli said, lips puckering.

 

Krystal chuckle unlocked the door car before she entered the car and sit at the driver seat. She waited until Sulli was fully sitting on the seat before she turned to her.

 

"Sure you are."

 

"Did you just tease me?" Sulli asked, eyebrows rising.

 

"Nope. Certainty not."

 

Sulli just huffed and Krystal has to laugh at that. It's been a while since they were having this kind of conversation. You know, teasing each other, laugh about something that people would never laugh about. She could feel that Sulli was slowly loosened up a bit. She became a bit more comfortable now. And she was glad about it.

 

She stared at the pouting Sulli who was now having a trouble with her seatbelt. She shook her head. "Are you a kid or what?" Even when she said that, the smile on her face never slip even for a slight second.

 

"It got tangled.." Sulli said, her tone almost close to whining.

 

"Here let me help you." She said and went over to help with the seatbelt. With one to three twitched, she pulled the seatbelt over until it made a clicking sound. She looked up a little and was a bit surprised when she noticed Sulli had been staring at her.

 

"Sulli? You there?" Krystal asked as she leaned back to her seat.

 

"Uh yeah yes. Sorry, just something came up on me." Sulli said with an apologetic smile before she looked away, hiding her face from the confused blonde.

 

 

What's inside your head?

 

She want to asked that question so badly, but she didn't. She didn't dare to do that. So she just started the car and swiftly turned the wheel toward the street.

 

"Hey Sull?"

 

"Yeah?" Krystal took a glance at Sulli's gaze before back to the street. Trying to focus at the same time. Driving with Sulli beside her sure is dangerous.

 

"Why are you so cool with going to hospital?" She can't help it, she was just too curious.

 

When she glanced back at Sulli, she saw her blinking her eyes, seems quite taken aback by the question. She wondered if she should take back her question and diverted the topic to something else. But Sulli had already beaten her to it.

 

"Just trying to be.. Strong. I mean, it's not like i can escape from the reality that i am pregnant. This child.." Sulli put her hand on her tummy as a bitter smile make its way to her face. "Is my child too anyway."

 

"I'm glad.."

 

"Huh?" 

 

Krystal flashed Sulli a smile. One didn't know how proud Krystal feels toward Sulli. "I'm glad you already set your priority."

 

"It's a bit scary though.." Sulli admitted, biting on her lips.

 

I'm scared too..

 

"No worries," krystal looked at her left rearview before turning the steering wheel to the same direction. "Everything's going to be fine."

 

It will.

 

 

 

“Sulli! You came!!!” The whole room attention shifted to the shouting Amber before following where the tomboy's eyes were on, and a second later, Sulli was bombard with a lot of questions by her fellow members (mainly Amber and Luna) while Krystal was left alone in front of the door, body leaning on the frame, rolling her eyes.

 

“Oh my god, are you okay now? You make me worried yesterday!” Luna said as she gave Sulli a concern frown. Sulli gave her a guilty smile in exchange as Luna tugged her hand to sit beside her.

 

“I’m fine now.. Sorry for worrying you unnie."

 

“Aigoo, it’s fine Sulli, health come first!” Amber said grinning and the others nod their head. Sulli eyes cast downward, feeling bad that she kept a secret from her member.

 

At this point, it was no longer a surprised that krystal caught it, right?

 

“Guys stop bugging her, and why none of you done your make up yet?” Krystal said fake scoff as she crossed her arms over her chest, trying to divert the topic. Sulli turned to look at her, but she just kept her eyes to the table in front of her instead. Amber made a face at her and Luna face palm herself.

 

“I totally forgot!”

 

“I will be the first!” Amber said childishly, her right hand was lifted to the air, but at the end she could only yell when Luna pushed her to side and ran out first to the make up room with Amber on her tail. Krystal let out a sigh. At least there will be less people bothering her.

 

“Hey, are you okay now?” Victoria who had been silent all this while decide to spoke up and took a sit beside Sulli.

 

“I’m fine now, don’t worry unnie.” Sulli said smiling a little, Victoria pat her head, and Sulli flinched a little. Krystal palm got sweaty when Victoria was silent for a while, before awkwardly bring her hand back to her side with uncertain look while Sulli look at her hands, not daring to look up.

 

“Ah, let’s all go to make up room. Im sure the other unnie already waiting for us.” Victoria said as she clapped her hands and stood up at the same time. Sulli soon followed her. Krystal stop leaning on the door frame and stayed a bit until Sulli was next to her and was about to walk out until a hand grabbed Krystal’s hand.

 

She feels like her heart was about to jump out from her rib.

 

 “You need to help me with that.” It was Victoria, nodding her head at the pile of papers containing with lyrics on top of the table. Krystal was hesitant, so did Sulli, but Krystal quickly shook her head, it will make them become more obvious if she declined.

 

“Of course. Those two just ran without helping, tsk.” Krystal muttered under her breath and Victoria chuckle.

 

“You can go first Sulli-yah, we got a hang of this.” Victoria said and winked. Sulli blinked her eyes, before disappear into the door with the last glance she gave to Krystal.

 

 

“Aish those kids are seriously so dirty..” Krystal said with a rolled of her eyes wen she saw an empty bags of chips scattering on the floor when she approached the table. It would be a lie if she said she wasn't nervous.

 

“Oh trust me Krys, that’s what I always have in mind.” Victoria said with a sigh as she tried to compile all the scattering papers with the help of Krystal.

 

Krystal took a glance at Victoria before letting out a sigh.

 

"I don't know how thank you for your dedication being our leader." Krystal said dramatically and shook her head. The tone she used somehow brought a laugh to the group leader before she felt a light smack on her back.

 

"I just want what’s the best for all of us." Krystal heard the older girl said but she just shrugged.

 

She ignored the massage Victoria was trying to imply to her and gulped silently.

 

Her leader sensed it. She just hope Victoria knew only to a certain extent because if it happen to be the other way around, Krystal would not know what to do.

 

***

a/n: an update..? OMG AN UPDATE?!?! IM BACK GUYS, I MISS U GUYS SO MUC AND SORRY FOR SUCH A CRAPPY CHAPTER BUT HEY AT LEAST I UPDATED THIS STORY HAHA

and thank u for all the support guys, really :) also itll take some time for me to update this and guess what i made a new story, its red velvet story. Go check it out if ure interest ^^

sorry for the bad grammar or my english in general haha and once again thank u for all ur support. it has been quite a long time yet i still tear up every time i read ur comments. thank you!