Back

I Would Keep The Light Up For You

Sorry for not updating >< Theres a lot things came up that i dont have time to update, well anyway enjoy!!

***


Krystal woke up, eyes staring at the ceiling. Somehow, this morning feels a bit lighter than every morning she have ever had. She feels like there's no more a heavy object on her chest. She feels a bit better, she feels comfortable, as if she finally could breath a fresh air for the first time after a while.

Last night, they finally admit everything. Their faults, their reason. They apologize. And maybe that's the reason why she feels extraordinarily relieved today.


Of course she knew she cannot and probably will not forget the past. The fact that Sulli leave her in the first place was like a huge permanent mark on her brain. But at this kind of time she will ignore it. She will endure it. Sulli had went through a lot for her to handle herself. From the hit she received, from the blackmail, even from the pregnancy it self. Beside Sulli regret it, she knew she is. And it's not the time to whine about how the girl broke her heart in the past, it's the time to support Sulli with all her might. It was the promise she made to her own self last night.

Now she will let and leave that Choiza guy to live at least for a while before gave that guy a revenge he deserve to get. How? It was only for her to know and for him to find out.

 

Krystal slowly tried to sit up, but have to hold her move when she feels something on her waist. She looks down. There she saw a certain girl sleeping peacefully, hugging her like she was a pillow or something.

A soft smile played on her lips. She reached toward Sulli's hair, the soft brown locks and let it slip between her fingertips. Unconsciously, Sulli start to lean on Krystal hand, snuggling closer to her, and Krystal could not hold back her grin. 

She missed this. Waking up early, and stare at the sleeping angel beside her. It didn't hurt her pride to admit that she really does miss this.


As if Sulli was a fragile glass, she removed her hands off her waist, slipping off from the bed.

She was root on her place for a while, just simply staring at the sleeping girl on the bed. She blush when she realized that Sulli's torso is still bare, yet a frown was soon following after. Maybe she went a little bit too far last night?

She grabbed the remote of the aircon on the table beside the bed and make the temperature went higher. She also tugged the blanket to Sulli, making sure she was not cold, before she make her way outside the room to wash up.





"You are never a morning person." Krystal almost lost her grip on the toast when she heard a voice from behind. She turned around, to catch a glimpse of Sulli standing in the middle of kitchen with her big round puffy eyes, which she can’t stare for a long time. She also noticed that Sulli was borrowing her clothes, and was fully fresh.

"Well, now i am." Krystal said as she focusing back to put on the slightly burned toast on the plate. She turned around and put the plate on the table while offering the girl opposite her a small smile.

And you are the cause of all my sleepless night, she thought.

"You don't mind if i borrow your clothes?" Sulli asked, a hint of worriedness was visible on her face. Krystal went back from her daydreaming and chuckle, as if Sulli just asked the stupidest question on earth. Well, Krystal thought she did.

"Not at all." Krystal said with a smile, and a shy smile appears on Sulli's face.

"Come on, aren't you going to sit?" Krystal asked chuckling a bit. It always amused her every time Sulli show her shyness. 

They both sat down on the seat. Krystal took two toasts and put it on another plate before she gave it to Sulli, while Krystal took the remaining two toasts to her side. Sulli thanked her and Krystal just wave it off, telling her that it's fine.

And they start to eat in silence.




Just like another routine, Krystal watch Sulli's every move from the corner of her eyes. It might seems like she was focusing on eating her jar-less toast, but she actually had her focus centered on the girl who was sitting opposite her. But somehow, after some minutes, Sulli eyes met her. Krystal looked away in instant and silently cursed herself for being too obvious.

"Uhm, you know.." Krystal started off, trying to divert the fact that she just caught staring. She looked at Sulli and their eyes once again met. But it was longer this time. Krystal gaze at Sulli's brown eyes and couldn't help but to get awed at how it always managed to shut her brain system down.

"Can i take care of you?" Krystal breath out slowly. She didn't realize what she just uttered until she saw Sulli's eyes widen slightly. 

Sulli was caught off guard.

"I mean, i realize that you have become my priority now. Wait, no, you always have been my priority. But after these things happened to you, there's this strange feeling inside of me that make me want to take care of you, want to make sure you are safe and fine." Krystal bite her lips and slowly yet surely, she take a hold of Sulli's arms. Sulli start to tensed, and Krystal didn't dare to look at Sulli's surprised look. When she knew Sulli had already loosen up, she rub the soft skin of Sulli's back of hand with her thumb.

"Can i?" 

Krystal had her head up by now. The look on her eyes showed how serious she was, yet it was gentle at the same time.

Krystal heart pounded for a moment. She wondered what would Sulli answer. It was more nerve wracking than when they were performing on stage, that it almost made her chicken out. Almost though, almost. Because when she saw Sulli gave her a small nod with those sparkling smile of hers, Krystal almost jump in joy. But thinking that it was unnecessary, she just looked down and smile a huge smile. 

"It settle then," Krystal smile, wide that one would think she would tear her face. "If you ever ever need any help, just tell me, let's try to overcome this together."

"Thank you.." Sulli whispers softly and Krystal nod with a smile.

"Anytime."

 





"Where's Sulli?" Krystal asked once she had done her make up and step in f(x) waiting room, making all the member stop whatever they were doing and turned to look at the youngest member.

They were back to another music program. Krystal had just finished her make up in another room and was confused when she saw the taller girl wasn't present on the original waiting room. Actually, she wasn't comfortable with the idea of Sulli working. She would rather have Sulli resting at home since from what she observed, she was still a little bit weak. But Sulli being, well, Sulli insisted to go, and Krystal being Krystal, can't said no to her. 

"I think she went to the restroom." Luna said after a moment of silence. Krystal pondered a bit, ignoring how awkward the room had begun.

"Really? For how long?"

"Just now actually. I'm surprised that you didn't met her in the way." Amber said as she pointed at the door where Krystal was still standing.

Krystal suddenly felt her overprotective side kicked in. She tried to keep her composure, trying to look nonchalant outside when it was a total opposite inside. "Well, i'm going to check on her."

"And make sure if she's fine okay? She looked a bit pale just now.." Victoria said concerned was evidence from her voice.

Krystal gulped down her saliva before give the leader a nod and said "of course." Before she disappeared from the waiting room.




Krystal looked around the hall, trying to find a nearby restroom. She silently cursed herself. She should have tried to wander around the building once rather than sleeping at the waiting room. Even after years, she has not yet knowing the building really well, and now, she was struggling to find a freaking restroom. How great.

After some minutes walking, she finally noticed the restroom sign. She shook her head and jogged toward there, hoping that Sulli would be there and not the different restroom.

Krystal peeped her head inside, trying to find the brunette. She let out a relieved sigh when she spotted her standing there. But soon her expression turned into a frown when she saw Sulli was leaning on the wall looking pale and exhausted.

"Hey, are you okay?" Krystal asked as she slowly approached the girl. 

Sulli gave a small smile, which not even a second later disappear, following with a ran to the nearest stall.

Krystal soon became panicked. She went to the stall to see Sulli scrunching down to the toilet. She went behind the girl and rub her back.

"Feeling better?" She asked slowly with eyes full of worry. Seems like the effect of being pregnant was starting. And now is totally not the right time for it to be happened.

"A bit.." Sulli murmur weakly as she tried to stand up with the help of Krystal.

Krystal take some tissues and wipe Sulli's mouth. She flushed the toilet, closed it and let Sulli sit there for a moment. She put her hand on the girl's sweaty forehead and was glad that she didn't at least have a fever. She scrunched down a little to the same level as Sulli and put her right hand on her neck, massaging it.

"What are you feeling right now? Are you feeling sick?"

"My stomach feels a bit weird.." Sulli said as her hands went to her stomach, rubbing it. Krystal looked at her with concern.

"Are you feeling dizzy?" Sulli nod her head slowly as she closed her eyes, feeling like her energy just drained over.

"A little bit."

"Are you sure you want to continue the recording? You don't look good." Krystal said worriedly and Sulli eyes slowly open at that.

"i want to!" Sulli protest which look a bit pathetic with how weak it sound. Krystal sigh as she adjust her legs, before moving her hand to Sulli's face, creasing Sulli's cheeks. 

"I knew you want to, but look at you! You are in no place to be dancing on stage, you should be resting."

"But Jung --"

"I will tell manager oppa that you aren't feeling well. So please? You need rest." Krystal begged a little.

Sulli was silence for a while. Having to know Krystal since their training days, she knew Krystal wasn't the kind of person who would beg for something. The word ‘please’ is rarely spoke by the blonde girl in front of her. Even if she said it, it means that she really want it or need it. So seeing Krystal become like this, she doesn't want to worried her more and just nod in defeat, making Krystal beamed with smile after that.

"I will tell manager oppa to drive you home."

"Can i go to your apartment?" Sulli ask timidly like a little girl asking for a lollipop, and a faint of blush could be seen on her cheeks. Krystal just smile and nod her head.

"Of course."

Krystal help Sulli stand up. She put her arm around Sulli waist and help her to walk. She told her just to lean her body on her and they walked to where their manager are.


 

 

 



"Where's Sulli?" Luna asked once Krystal inside the room. Krystal walked to the couch and seat beside Amber who was currently looking at her waiting for an answer too. She let out a silent sigh before she leaned her head on the arm couch.

"She feels a bit sick so i told her to rest at home." Krystal explained following with another sigh. Just remembering about Sulli could make her feel helpless, and she always despise the feeling of not knowing what to do. 

"Is she okay? She always looks sick lately.."

"Well," she her dry lips, trying to seek some times to think of an answer. "She did just fainted yesterday.. I think she overworked herself again."

The member seems convinced and nod, Krystal silently thanked god for that. She wondered what kind of lies she would gave to them in the future.


 

 



Krystal tiptoed her way her bedroom apartment. She closed with her hands to threaten a yelp that was about to escape when her toe hit the legs table. She put her hands to the table surface and stood still for a while, making sure to control her voice. It was almost midnight. There's no way Sulli was still awake, and she didn't want to be the reason she does. Once she thought the pain was now bearable, she once again tiptoed her way to the bedroom where Sulli probably is.

Today's schedule end later than whats planned. The cause of the delay was non other than one absent member. They need to change the choreography, resulting more time on the recording broadcast station. Then there was a variety show, and since Sulli wasn't there, they need to change almost half of the script. She was exhausted. But she knew the real challenge has not yet to come.

Krystal slowly opened her door, and her guess was right, Sulli was already or still, she wasn't sure, sleeping. Krystal has to forced herself to look away and went to change her clothes.

Once she was done, she make her way to the bed, trying to grab a pillow. They did sleep together that night, but still, the thought of sleeping on the same bed with Sulli was a bit uncomfortable with Krystal. She wonder how could she sleep just fine the other night with an angel sleeping beside her.

Krystal try to reached for the lonely pillow on the right side of the bed when suddenly Sulli flinch. Krystal halted her move immediately. Observing how Sulli's face scrunch into an uncomfortable way.

"N-No.."

"Please don't.."

"Please.."


"Sssstt it's fine, it's just a dream.." Krystal said as she took Sulli's hand to hers. She rub her thumb against the skin, feeling relieved when Sulli stop trashing around.

But Sulli slowly opened her eyes and Krystal stop breathing when a pair of brown eyes slowly met hers.

"Soojung..?"

"Did i wake you up?" Krystal asked softly.

"I'm scared." Sulli said instead of answering. Her voice was hoarse and barely heard, but Krystal heard it nonetheless. Just by listening to it, it could make her heart crack, but when she saw Sulli's expression, she was sure her heart just break. It hurt her more than one would knew.

"What can i do Sull?" Krystal asked as she went to seat on the bed.

"C-Can you turn on the light?"

Without questioning or saying something, Krystal went and the light. Sulli once again flinched when the sudden bright light came to greet her eyes, even Krystal has to partially blink her eyes multiple times to adjust her eyes. When Krystal approach the bed, she saw as Sulli slowly relaxed on her place, as if she just escaped from a dangerous place.

"Thanks.." Sulli murmur and Krystal smile.

"No problem."

"And Krystal?"

"Yeah?"

"Can you.. Can you hold me? At least until i fall asleep?"

She didn't expect that.

"..Sure." The word came out smooth from that it surprised her. 

 

She was hesitant at first, but nonetheless she went over the right side of the bed. Biting her lips, she slowly bring her hands to circle Sulli's waist, and bring her closer.

Sulli body was tensed, Krystal could feel it. She bite her lips harder and she briefly wonder if she just taste her own blood for a second. So many things flooding her minds, she wonder if this is alright. Krystal almost let out a sigh in relieved when soon Sulli become relaxed.

But her heart just skip a bit when Sulli went closer to her.

Sulli let out a sigh in content after ward while Krystal stay frozen. Her heart beating on uncontrollable speed and she hope Sulli couldn't hear it. 

After encouraging herself for a moment, she bring her right hand to Sulli's hair, the soft brown locks. Sulli unconsciously leaned on the source of warm and Krystal could feel that Sulli's breath became slower and slower.

Krystal let out another sigh, before putting her cheek on Sulli's crown of head with her hand still busy Sulli's hair.

The corner of her lips tugged upward. "If only you know i would gladly hold you until the end of the world."

Krystal turned her head slightly, and give Sulli a kiss on her head. Her lips linger for a while on Sulli's head before her head back to her original position. That action came more natural than it should, and Krystal eyes wander around the room for a moment and a frown was now evidence on her supposed to be smiling face. Her guess was right.

That feeling is back, and she wonder if it would be okay.

Will it be okay?

What should i do?

 

***

a/n: im sorry if there's any grammar or spelling mistakes, my english is not good. And im sorry if this chapter is a bit meh, but oh hey, there's jungli moment there!! lol. Don't forget we are still at the beginning, lol. there's still 9 months of hard works for Krystal and Sulli to go. lol. comments and subscribes are highly appreciated.

SEE YA!