Why are you so...

If You Know Everything...

    “I’m soooo bored, there’s nothing to do here.” Sungjong whined.

    “Then leave.” Myungsoo said. He went to his bookshelf and pulled out a photo album taking it to the kitchen. He laid out some pictures on the table and then started flipping through the album. Sungjong followed him.

    Looking over Myungsoo’s shoulder he asked, “What are those?”

    “Pictures.” Myungsoo replied.

    Sungjong rolled his eyes “Where did you get them?” he asked.

    “I took them myself.” He had reached a spot in the album with an empty slot and carefully slid a photo into it.

    “Oh, so that’s why they’re so scary.” Sungjong said.

    Myungsoo turned to look at him. “What do you mean?”

    “Those pictures make the world look like such an empty place, they don’t look happy at all.” He said.

    Myungsoo thought for a moment. “It never seemed that way to me.” He mumbled.

    “Well they are scary to me.” Sungjong complained.

    “I only take pictures of things that are meaningful.” Myungsoo said.

    “What makes something meaningful?” Sungjong asked.

    Myungsoo thought for a moment “Look at this one,” he picked up a photo from the table. “here”

    Sungjong took the picture “It’s a rock” he said giving it back.

    “You aren’t seeing it, look closer.” Myungsoo grabbed Sungjong’s hand and shoved the photo into it.

    “Fine, it’s... a black rock on top of a bunch of gray ones.” He tried to put the picture down, but Myungsoo stopped him shaking his head.

    Sungjong sighed and looked at the picture again, but this time he kept looking. He narrowed his eyes and searched for whatever it was that Myungsoo wanted him to see. His eyes widened.

    “Oh I get it, If you look at it in just the right way you can see the the rock is on top of a small ant hill, and since the rock is a different color than the others you can tell that the rock didn’t get there accidently, someone put it there.” Sungjong said.

    “And?” Myungsoo prompted.

    “On one side you can just barely see some of the ants have made it out of the hole, or maybe they’re coming back from something I don’t know, but it almost looks like they are pushing on the rock, I can’t tell if they are making any difference though...” Sungjong looked over at Myungsoo.

    He waited.

    Sungjong looked back at the picture. “I think that’s the point, that you don’t know the outcome, all you know is that the ants are trying to save their home, but... I didn’t see the ants at all when I first looked.”

    Myungsoo nodded.

    “Why didn’t you take the picture from the side, so you could see the ants more? Why did you take it from the top?” Sungjong asked.

    “Because they ants aren’t the main focus of the picture, the rock is. Someone come and put that rock on that ant hill because they didn’t like the ants, and then they just walked away never seeing how the ants would struggle.” Myungsoo said.

    Sungjong continued to look at the picture. “That’s such a sad way to think.” He said. “Instead of focusing on the perseverance and hopefulness of the ants, you decided to point it towards the cruelty of humans.”

    Myungsoo took the picture from Sungjong. “If that’s how you choose to think.” he muttered.

. . .

    Sungjong had been at Myungsoo’s house for three days, and they had argued every single one of them. They argued over food, over bathroom time, and at one point Sungjong almost convinced Myungsoo to let him use the bed. One of the biggest arguments the two had had was over where to store Sungjong’s clothes. He had to send the suitcases back, so he’d set out his cloths around the edges of the room and he draped several of his colorful scarves everywhere so that it wasn’t so dark. In the end they decided to leave it as it was, because even though Myungsoo didn’t like it, there wasn’t anywhere else to put Sungjong’s cloths, and he definitely wasn’t leaving anytime soon.

    Sungjong followed Myungsoo around whenever he left the house. Sometimes they went to the store other times they hung out at Sunggyu’s place. Myungsoo didn’t have a single moment to himself. He was starting to get used to it.

    “I’m going out.” Myungsoo said, grabbing his camera and a small bag.

    “Where are you going?” Sungjong asked.

    “The park.” He answered.

    “Oh I love the park! Can I come.” Sungjong asked.

    Myungsoo didn’t answer, but he didn’t close the door after himself. Sungjong followed him and sat in the passengers seat of Myungsoo’s car. Myungsoo put all his things in the trunk and then got in.

    They drove for a while, Sungjong started to yawn. “How far away is the park?” He asked.

    “About three hours.” Myungsoo said.

    “Three hours? Why would you go to a park that’s three hours away? There are plenty that are much closer.” Sungjong complained.

    “There is something that I want to see at this one.” Myungsoo said.

    They drove in relative silence after that. Sungjong had fallen asleep, his chin lightly bouncing against his chest. Myungsoo would glance over at his from time to time. Sungjong was a pain, but he could also be cute sometimes.

    By the time they got to the park drool was starting to drip from Sungjong’s mouth. Myungsoo smirked at the sight as he parked the car. He went around to the trunk and started pulling out a few items. He changed into a pair of boots and pulled out a large bag that he always kept in the back of his car. It had food and water for one person to last three days. After grabbing everything he needed he went around to Sungjong’s side and tapped on the glass.

    “Are you coming or not?”


Okay I know It's still way to short

*sigh*

but I realized how long it's been since I last updated 

so I wanted to post something

<3

Anyway

Myungsoo is just asking for trouble

smh

Thank you so much for reading!

Comments are my life!

I have a Tumblr but I'm REALLY multi fandom so...

callmeashy

if you want

<3