I'm Myungsoo

If You Know Everything...

I mean yeah, I can read minds... so what, are you gonna call me different? strange? a freak? who cares, I don’t.

I’ve lived like this my entire life, I know things you couldn’t imagine knowing. Even if I were to lose this power I would still be able to know what you’re thinking because I know that much about the human mind.

Who am I? Kim Myungsoo. I don’t care what the world thinks of me, because no one has an original thoughts. It’s just the same things over and over again.

People freak out when they find out I can hear their thoughts. Yeah I can hear them, but why do you think I would listen? You aren’t that important. Do you go around eavesdropping on other peoples conversations? Are you that kind of person? It doesn't mean I am.

I have my own values, my own rules, I know what works and what doesn’t, I have a better grasp of what’s right and what’s wrong. I know what makes people happy, and what can harm them beyond repair.

Minds have a color. You didn’t know that, but let me enlighten you. There are four main colors the most common being green and the least common being black, with blue and red in between.

Green minds are just average and boring, they make up half of the population, I see them all the time. They are the followers, the people who were told what to do with their life and did exactly what they were told. Grass, minds like that, they are as common and boring as grass.

40% of the population makes up Blue and Red in equal parts. People with Blue and Red minds aren’t followers. The difference is, the blue minds decide if they aren’t going to follow then they should lead. The red minds however don’t want to lead either. They end up being loners, trying to stay as far away from average as they can. I have no interest in either of them.

Black minds are one that I can’t stand to be around, they make up eight percent. These people are black in their mind and soul. They are psychopaths and killers, and way more common than you would like to believe.

The colors do vary a little, for example if someones mind is light green it means they are a very shallow person, while if their mind is dark green it means they have very deep thoughts. It’s the same for all the colors. That makes you hopeful doesn’t it? Knowing that you're most likely green but maybe just maybe your dark green?

Sometimes colors mix as well these are the final three percent. Someone who leads but likes to be different would have a purple mind. Someone who thinks vary evil thoughts but never acts on them would be a mix of green and black. There’s many different mixes, but people who are mixed are rare.

What color is my mind? How would I know? Think a little, there are no mind mirrors, why would you ask a question like that?

If you want to know more about me, I’ll tell you I’m a photographer. Taking pictures, it’s the only way I can see the world with the pollution of everyones minds. Living in the city, I, for a long time, didn’t know the color of the sky. As a child I would look up and only see the colors of adults minds. When I started taking pictures, it was the first time I was ever amazed.

I have friends too. Surprised? Sunggyu and Hoya, both are purple minded, purple minds are really the only minds I can stand to be around. They have a deep hue of purple, I can even hold a long conversation with the sometimes. The problem is they often invite their green minded friends whenever we get together. Sunggyu and Hoya are both aware that I can read minds, but their friends aren’t. They see me as a very cold person and steer clear of me. The people that come most often are Sungyeol, Woohyun, and Dongwoo. Their greens are pretty dark, which is better than it could've been, but I still would rather them not come over.

They’re coming again today, all five of them. They always come to my house, because it’s the biggest. I’ve made a good amount of money with my photography. They always go straight to my gaming systems. Yes, I play games I’m 22, what you thought I just sat around all day brooding? or maybe that I was holed up in my dark room obsessing over the pictures I took? No, I play games, I hangout with friends. From the outside I look and act completely normal, but I’m not.


Authors note

 I'm so excited about this I've got so much planned out.

Sorry my chapters tend to be really short, i'll work on making them longer in the future!

This chapter was in Myungsoo's point of view but from now on it will be third person.

Please comment and tell me what you think so far, it makes me insanly happy to see new comments!