I Want Juice

If You Know Everything...

                                               Myungsoo's House

Myungsoo's House   

 “Why is everything so dark? Have you never heard of colors? All this black is really bringing me down. Eww and it smells. Do you even own a vacuum? How did you guys not notice all the cloths and trash on the floor? You just play your games inside a pigsty. Flowers, that’s what this place needs. Big bright ones.” He finished his review of the house.

    “Hey guys, this is my friend Sungjong.” Sungyeol said nervously. “Sungjong, this is Sunggyu, Dongwoo, Woohyun, Hoya, and Myungsoo the owner of the house who you probably just offended.” He said pointing to each of them. They all got up and bowed to greet him, except for Myungsoo.

    “So he’s the owner, figures this weird place would be his, You guy don’t know it but that guys really weird trust me.” Sungjong said.

    “Oh we know he’s weird.” replied Hoya. “but what makes you say that?”

    “Well you guys won’t understand because you can’t see it but I can, He kinda freaks me out.”

    “No, it’s not just you he freaks everyone out.” Sungyeol whispered. There was no way that he could have heard him, but he could swear that Myungsoo started glaring at him, more than he had already been at least.

    Sungjong huffed and crossed his arms. “No thats not what I mean.”

    “Well whatever... we’re gonna go back to our game now so go hangout in the kitchen or something.” Sungyeol said.

    “You’re just going to send me off?” Sungjong said angrily.

“Well what am I supposed to do? We’re in the middle of a game and we weren’t exactly expecting a 7th person to come.” Sungyeol replied.

“Why did you tell me to come then?” Sungjong asked.

“... What!” Sungyeol asked.

“Well I’m here now, so you can’t just leave me alone with nothing to do.” Sungjong said. “I at least want someone to talk to!”

“I’ll go with him, Sunggyu or Dongwoo can play for me,” Myungsoo said, surprising the others.

He quickly got up and pulled Sungjong into the kitchen by the overly long sleeve of his sweater.

The others shrugged off their surprise and went back to the game, Dongwoo and Sunggyu playing a quick game of kai bai bo, which Sunggyu won, sending an upset Dongwoo back to the handheld console.

In the kitchen Sungjong yanked his arm away from Myungsoo which pulled his sleeve down revealing his collarbone. “Why did you do that?” Sungjong huffed putting his sweater back to it’s original position.

Myungsoo turned to face Sungjong “Why did you call me weird?” he asked sincerely.

“Huh, are you mad about that? Grow some thicker skin.” Sungjong moved his hair away from his eyes and then crossed his arms.

Myungsoo grabbed one of them and pulled Sungjong towards himself again. “No I mean it. Why do you think I’m weird...because to me you have something weird about you too.”

Sungjong maneuvered his arm out of Myungsoo’s grasp again. “Why are you even in here? Go back to your game, you’re making me uncomfortable.”

“I can’t, It’s to hard to see because of....” Myungsoo trailed off.

Sungjong looked at him strangely for a moment, then turned his head towards the fridge. “Do you have any juice or something?” He went over and opened the fridge.

“No I don’t” He slammed the fridge door. “You didn’t answer my question.”

“I’m thirsty.” Sungjong said indignantly.

“Then drink some soda.” Myungsoo pointed to the cans on the table.

Sungjong looked disgusted at the thought. “I’ll just drink water then.” He started opening cupboards looking for glasses.

“Are you... I mean do you know what I can...” Myungsoo tried to think of how to ask his question in a way that wouldn’t reveal everything/freak the younger kid out.

Sungjong found what he was looking for and pulled out a glass. He set it on the counter, then went to the fridge again and pulled out a pitcher of filtered water.

“Are you even listening to me?” Myungsoo asked.

“Well it doesn’t seem like you know what you’re trying to say yet.” Sungjong said as he poured the water.

“I... What I’m saying is...” Myungsoo tried again.

“Look,” Sungjong turned towards Myungsoo with his water in his hand. “all I meant was that ... I haven’t really seen someone like you before, you’ve got something different about you, I can’t explain what it is because you wouldn’t understand.” He took a sip out of the glass and then spit it back out. “Eww why does this taste so salty?”

“The filter’s broken.” Myungsoo said.

“You could have told me earlier!” Sungjong shouted.

“Are you okay Sungjong?” Sungyeol called.

“No I’m not!” Sungjong answered.

“Okay then!”Sungyeol focused on his game again, leaving Sungjong more than a little annoyed.

“The thing that makes me different...” Myungsoo began as Sungjong poured the water into the sink. “does it have to do with colors? I don’t mean the color of my house, I don’t understand why you hate it so much by the way, I mean... Do you know? Are you like... me?”

Sungjong whipped around to face Myungsoo again, “Are you saying you see the colors too?” Sungjong asked.

“...yes.” Myungsoo answered slowly.

“Cool, now go buy me some juice.” Sungjong said happily.

“What?” He looked confused.

“Go buy me some juice, oh and candy, nothing chewy though I like hard candy.”

“No! I just found out something important and...” Myungsoo was flustered.

“When you come back we can talk all you want but I’m not saying anything until then.” Sungjong said.

“I don’t think...”

Sungjong shook his head at Myungsoo, pointing at his own throat and then making an x sign with his arms.

Myungsoo stared helplessly at Sungjong. “Are you at least going to give me some money?”

Sungjong shook his head.

“I’m not going to buy you juice and candy! Do you not see how crazy that sounds?” Myungsoo asked.

Sungjong pointed to the door and crossed his arms.

. . .

“What are you doing?” Sunggyu asked when Myungsoo came out of his room with his wallet and keys.

“Going to the store.” he said, slamming the front door.


 


Authors note:

Sungjong sees the colors too? What!

ㅋㅋㅋ

I've been going back and watching all of Infinite's shows for the billionth time....

yeah...

I made a picture of his house because describing the setting is kinda one of my weak points.

Do you like it?

Please comment! Whenever I see people comments i get really excited

and then It makes me want to go and write more!

<3

and to finish the diamond

ㅋㅋㅋ