Sunggyu's heart part 3

Sunggyu's heart

       It's been four months since Sunggyu propsed to Arianna..

         Wedding plans have been moving right on schedule, the flowers have been ordered, dress fittings have been fit, food has been decided. Today they were choosing their wedding cake. Ari was curlying her hair in the bathroom when she heard her fiancee moving in bed. Fiancee, she loved the sound of that.

       "Baby are you almost done?" A shirtless Sunggyu asked as he peaked through the open door. "Yeah just have this last curl." she said locking eyes with him throught the reflection in the mirror. "You're beautiful. Have I ever told you that? He says as he wraps his arms gently around her waist kissing her shoulder.

     "No, Never." She replies with a little giggle. Sunggyu then pouts but then gets this devilish look in his eyes and begins to tickle her. Burst of giggles fill the room . Between giggles she says. "Stop! Stop! You tell me everyday." Turning around she looks up to and notices his wild hair sticking up in every direction as if it was in war while they slept. Looking into his eyes she knows they were ment for each other. Standing on her tip toes she gently kisses him. "I love you Oppa."

      "I love you too Arianna. But baby, I really need to get ready if we are going to order our cake." 

      "Oh." she kissed him again, "I'm going."  With that she walked out leaving him to get ready. Sitting on the end of the bed she could hear the water running she starts looking at the pictures that are hung in the room. A picture from her 16th birthday party. She was sitting in front of a giant birthday cake with her friends surrounding her. Daisy, Mia, Woohyung, L, Hoya, Minn were there smiling at the camera. Sunggyu on the other hand, was looking at her. This look that needed no words to know that he was in love.  She smiled at the memory of that night remembering how she wished he would have asked her out. That though was six months later when they were in math class he had scribbled on a piece of paper asking for her number and if she would like to go to the movies that Friday night.

     "Baby, hello? You ready to go? We're going to be late if we don't leave now." Extending his hand she takes it and they leave for the bakery.

      Walking through the tiny bakery's front door they are met by the aroma of freshly baked cake and pasterys. A bell signals their arrival. Mock cakes line the walls along with wedding toppers. Ari began laughing as she pointed at a topper that had a man shackled to a weighted ball. she then giggled and shown him one where the bride had threw the groom over her shoulder.

     "Baby both of those are you." Sunggyu said as he pulled her closer kissing her forehead.

          "Can I help you?" A tiny plump grey haired lady wearing trousers and a chefs shirt with crocs.

       "Oh yes we have have an appointment with Cynthia to discuss our wedding cake." Ari offers to the laddy.

        "Ah you must Mr. and Mrs. Kim. I'm Cynthia." Wiping her hands on a towel before throwing it over her shoulder and extending her hand.

       "Yes we are. so nice to meet you." Sunggyu says as he grasp her hand in his.

           "Please come this way and we will get started." Cynthia led them to a small round table that held a few protfolios and order sheets. "First of all I would like to say congratulations on the wedding. When is the big day?" Her voice was filled with excitement.

         " A month away on September 17." Realizing that her wedding was less than 30 days away butterflies began to dance in her stomach.

            "Do you know what kind of cake you are looking for? The flavor?" She asked.

         " We have decided on a Chocolate cake with a white chocolate fondant. As for style we want something simple yet elegant. No cake topper."  Ari took her time with thw answer to make sure she got it right.

            "How many people will be attending?" Cynthia began scribbling on the order form.

               "65 maybe 70. we are still waiting on a few more people to get back to us."

         "Ok a five layer cake will work. What are the wedding colors?"

            Sunggyu who has been silent for the last ten minutes finally speaks. "A light peach with a glittery sliver accent."

         "If you don't mind i have something in mind. Do you mind if i sketch what I am seeing?"

         "No no go right ahead." Watching her pick up her pencil she begins to get lost in her own little world. With a twinkle in her eye she puts the final pencil down.            With a deep breath she turns the book towards them. "I drew a five layer...." Lost in the drawing that was layed before them they never heard what she was discribing to them. On the page was a cake that stood five layers tall with beautiful sliver pearl beading aroung the base of each layer. and on the dusted sliver top layed two peach roses. "Mrs and Mr. Kim what do you think?" Cynthia asked bringing them back to what they were doing.

           "It's perfect. Truly a work of art. We would love for this to be our wedding cake."

               With a smile crossing her lips she said, "Wonderful. I will have your cake ready for you on your big day." With a hand shake and a credit card exchange the deal was done. The final piece of the wedding was in place.

          Walking out if the small shop hand in hand Sunggyu pulled Ari close and kissed her. "30 more days Mrs. Kim 30 more days."