Sunggyu's heart part 5

Sunggyu's heart

    After applying the final touches of her make up she stands and examines herself in the full length mirror standing in her aunt's bedroom. Pleased with what she sees she begins to look at her profile. Her dress is a vintage 50's style wedding dress. The lace of the sleeves hugged her arms three quarters down her arm, leaving her shoulders bare. The sweetheart neckline gave the dress more of a vintage vibe. The waist rode a little higher while the skirt flared out into a full A line just blow her knee. The lace emblishment went around the base of the dress. Her shoes were a classic white heel. Glancing at the pearl necklace she grazed the stran remembering when she was a little girl and asked her mom where she got them.

       "Your papa gave them to me on our wedding day." She smiled at the memory and then turned to the braclet Sunggyu's grandmother gave her. So much love in two beautiful things. Finally looking at her ring a warmth came over her. The knocking of the door knocked her out of her thoughts.

    "Mija are you dressed? It's your dad." Walking to the door she opens it a little sheilding herself from his glance. Smiling he closes the door behind him. Standing there for a moment he lost in his thoughts and tears threatening to fall. "What happened to my baby girl? The one who used to wait looking out the window for me to get home from work? You have turned into a beautiful young woman Arianna. Sunggyu is a very lucky man." A single tear falls from his eye.

       "Papa I will always be your little girl." She pulls him close as she sheds a few tears of her own. Pulling away from his daughter for a split second he sees her at 7 years old with pigtails in her hair and with a blink of an eye she has turned back into a blushing bride. Handing her father a tissuse she smoothes out his dark grey suit.

      "Papa did I ruin my make up?"

      "No mija still pretty as ever. Are you ready?"

A bright smile crosses her face and a hint of enchantment twinkles in her eye. "Yes Pap lets go. Oppa is waiting for me."

        Chuckling a little her dad says; "Well lets not keep him any longer."

        Walking out of the room they are startled by the sound of running. "Nope, no I don't want to see her. I want to be surprised." Sunggyu is telling someone while fleeing down the satirs.

      In the distances Woohyung answers. " Alright man lets go."

      Arm in arm Arianna and her dad both chuckle while shaking their heads in amusement. Ari yells down, "I love you Oppa!"

   "I love you too see you soon!" Coming from the sound of his voice he was reaching the double doors that lead to the back yard. Making their way down the steps she looks out to the yard watching the last of their guest take their seats.

    She spots Sunggyu pacing back and forth smilling she whispers. "How did i get so lucky?"

   "You both got lucky. You look stunnging Ari." Woohyung took her by surprise at being able to hear what she had said.

        "You are gorgeous sis!" Daisy says.  Adrienne and Dongwoo both smiled and agreed.

        "You know Sunggyu was lucky I had a girlfriend when we all met." Woohyung winked at her smiling.

        "Woo your never even stood a chance." Adrienne smacked the center of his chest and laughed.  

         "Well umm..." Unable to afinish his sentence he laughed and smiled. "You still look beautiful."

         "Thank you Woo." As they got into position Ari felt complete.

        The brides maids wore dresses that were knee length and the color of soft peach made of chiffon layered on top of one another. The backs of the dresses had white that cris crossed and made a small train that hugged the dress. The two girls hair was curled and tied to one side with a soft white ribbon. The grooms men wore black pin stripped pants and a short sleeve shirt held with suspenders. Their hair was slicked back.

       The wedding planner walked up to the group and spoke. "Once the music starts count to thirthy and Adrienne and Woo you begin to walk, Daisy, Dongwoo you go at the count of twenty after that. Ari and Mr Sanchez you go at the count of twenty after them." A round of "got it" and "ok" was said she walked away. 2pm's song, Love Song began to play while someone opened the french doors leading to the yard.

         "1, 2, 3....20. You ready mija?" Ari's father asked. For the first time all day she had butterflies. Looking at her dad unable to speak she simply nodded. The sun hung lower in the evening sky but still shined brightly. Trying to calm her nerves Ari looked at the smiling faces she passed walking down the isle. Smiling and nodding every; now and then she would give a shy wave. As she got closer to her soon to be husband she watched as the gulls dance at the waters edge. Finally looking up at Sunggyu she smiled her life is filling complete. He was dressed in the same style suit except for his peach bowtie and his hair hung down sweeped past his right eye. Making eye contact with him she blushed. He was looking at her likeshe was the only one there. Love shinned  brightly through his eyes. "You look beautiful." He mouthed. Becoming shy she looked at towards her father like they had been caught kissing.  Finally reaching their spot Ari's dad hugged her one last time before kissing her cheek mumbling I love you before turning to Sunggyu.

        "Take care of my little girl, I love you son." Choking back tears.

       "I love you too dad, you have my word." Sunggyu took Ari's hand as they turned to the preacher . "You look like an angel. I love you." The crowd awed in unison.  The preacher began to speak; "Today love is surrounded by us. We are here to join Ari and Sunggyu together in marriage."