Sunggyu's heart pt 2

Sunggyu's heart

           Ari raises up to look at Sunggyu, who is looking down at her blushing.

           Smiling he tells her. "Go on, open it."

           With trembling hands she reaches for the box. Physching herself out she is saying "It's just a pair of earrings." With a little hesitation she takes a deep breath and opens the box slowly. As the lid seprates from the bottom a beautiful heart shaped diamond ring stares back at her. She gasps and looks at the man she loves with her entire heart and soul then back at the gorgeous ring. She examines the ring while in the box and watches as the little prisimed rainbows dance across her room.

          "Oppa Gyu, It's beautiful.' Ari says breathlessly.

          "You're beautiful Ari." He says this while gazing into her eyes before he reaches down to take the small box from her hand. "Arianna every since the first day we met and you called me ugly jokingly..."

            "You are ugly!" Ari interrupts him giggling. Leaning over she gives him a kiss on the cheek.

            Making a "hmph" sound and a face he continues. "Since that day I always knew you would be apart of my life. I just didn't know you would be the one holdimg my heart in your hands. I love you more than i can express. Your smile can the strongest man go weak. I love the little things about you. like when you bite your bottom lip while playing on the computer for hours, or the way you steal bites of my food and try and act cute as if you done nothing. Or when you read a book and bite your nails waiting to find out what mystery you can uncover. You complete me Ari,"

         A single tear falls from her right eye. Sunggyu gently wipes away the tear that is dancing down her cheek. Taking the ring out of what he hopes is its temporary home, he takes Ari's hand in his he inhales deeply  and looks into her eyes. "Arianna Amor will you marry me?" Sunggyu gazes in to her twinkling dewy eyes hoping she says yes. A small simile forms on her face and a little chuckle escapes her lips.

         " Yes Oppa Gyu i will!" He barely slips the ring on to her finger she jumps into his arms closing the space between them. She kisses him but not the way she always done. This one is a deeper kiss. Wraping her her arms around his neck one hand is entangled in hie red hair. One of his arms is wrapped around her waist while the other is resting between her shoulder blades slowly moving down her spine.