Chapter 6

When Funny Things Happen..

  He walk hurriedly to the dean's room. How could he?? Wasn't his father pay him enough money all this time? Being one of the largest contributer family  to the University has gain him somewhat favoritism amongs many. So to that, makes him think that he actually own that private University. He seldom attend the classes but no disciplinery action taken by the University. Most of his assignment were done by other student who were paid to do so, also no action taken. But now, that new dean dare to suspend him just because of his lack of attendent for all classes that he have sign on for that semester(his second semester on second year). He must make that damn dean know his place once and for all!! Without knocking the door he open it rashly. The dean who happen to be in the room quite shock due to the sudden intrusion. "Mr. Ahn Jo Chul sir, I think we need to talk" he speal arrogantly. "I think so too. But not right now when you behaving like scoundrel who have no manners!" The dean says sternly. He do not care. We walk towards the dean table, drag out one of the chair and seat infront of the dean accross the table. "Park Sanghyun!" "Please, call me Cheondung. You know why I'm here right? I want you to revoke my suspension" he says calmly. "You suppose to know your place when you..""Yes i know my place & duty very well son! Thats what i've been doing right now. Taking care of the student at this faculty and those who do not follow the rule will be punish! Just like i did to you" cut the dean. Cheondung breathing heavily, try to contain his anger. "You will  know your place later!" he says in anger while standing up, glaring at the dean before turn back towards the door. Opening the door, there standing a girl in a weird clothes. "Out of my way," says the girl before he himself utter it. "Mr Dean sir, what is it..calling me so early in the morning?" that girl says cheerfully. "Hyorin, good morning. You still have the same taste of clothing like usual eh~" says the dean while smiling. "Whats that suppose to mean" she replied bluntly. "Ah~ i know..Park Sanghyun. Wait a moment" ask the dean. He just stood infront of the door with no reaction, just looking at the girl who dare to speak like that to him just now. "I have a suggestion regarding your suspension. I may revoke it, but there will be condition for it. One of the class that you lack of attendant? She is from that class. I heard that you still haven't form any group for that class assignment? You may joint her group and get atleast A- from that assignment. And ofcourse, you are the one who need to do it. Fail to do so, your suspension will officialy implemented. Think about it, you may go now" he bang the door without saying anything. his anger doubled. How could he?!!!

  Hyorin's stomach grumble. Why she need to be caught up in somebody else's problem? She, ofcourse cant just denied the dean request but it will be troublesome for her. The glare from the guy called Park Sanghyun just now make her flinch a bit. Scary! She walk slowly on the corridor, not so many people, probably they are at their classes right now. Oh God~now what? She cried in her heart. There, he is already standing at the corner near starway and like just now, deadly glaring at her. He beckon her to come closer, she have no choice, slowly walk towards him while feeling depress. "What?""Meet me at the car park at 6" he says coldly. Her anger triger."No. I've work to do. Bye" Omma~~Why me~~??! her heart cried in hollow..