Chapter 4

When Funny Things Happen..

   It was too loud. To much noises. Why people bother to sing even when their voices are so damn crappy to be listen to. 24 private room and she is incharge for 4 of it, the VIP room. She see to much, know too much and the worse, she listen too much(crappy singing voices) for every night she is on duty. Tonight is the worse among the worse. The client who booked for VIP room 3 is a group of rude, spoilt and snobbish chaebol. 4 of them with 5 womans who are half drunk. "Ya ugly, why the music hasn't yet started? Is this the service we've got for paying so much for this VIP room?! Do we need to tell you 1 by 1 what you need to do?! Are you that stupid?! Ya, ya! Add some more beer! The jugs almost empty!" say one of the chaebol loud, almost screaming. Hyorin clench her fist. Her lips tremble due to trying to held in her anger. 'Gosh..why this type of people amongs many? And I'm not feeling too well right now! Damn!!' she shout inside her heart. Neverthless, she still do her job as good as possible. Ah~ working as attendant over there people must have strong will and guts. Its not easy since most of the client are whealty people. The salary's good, but then they need to live like a weed. It's not like she is from poor family who desperately need money, far from that her parents actually can support her life as a student. It just that being stuborn and indipendent as she is, she try to make her own living(just the flat rent been paid by her parents). "Ya ugly, why the beer taste like s@$t? Don't we pay you enough untill you have to serve us with this s#!t?!" shout one of them."Cheon Dung oppa, just leave it be..beer at place like this can never taste good anyway. Am i not here? Chaerim can't make you happy anymore oppa?" Hyorin almost puke listening what the woman called Chaerim  just said. 'Oh God..please~I'm getting sicker over here. Can't You make all of these people disappear somehow?'. "Ya, get out fom here. Your ugly face upsetting my Cheon Dung oppa" say that Chaerim women. "Yes ofcourse. May all of you beautiful people have fun. And please be carefull while having fun, afraid your fake eyelashes might drop into the food or drinks. Enjoy~" without waiting for their dissing, Hyorin faster get out from that room. Some of the girls screaming while she closing the door(smirk). 3 time, that so many words of ugly for the night. Ji Young face sudeenly flashes in her mind. This is the second highes record of ugly words after Ji Young. Heh~ nobody can compare to you huh Ji Young?

  She walk unsteadily, her feet feels so heavy and her head feels like it will blown up anytime soon. Hyorin really hope she can reach to her flat as soon as possible and get a very long sleep. Ah~ being sick is not good. She live alone, nobody will take care of her later. After reaching the second floor she really can't take it anymore, too painful to be bear and her feet slip. While falling somebody catch her from behind before her body hit the floor. Unfortunately, she already lost her consciousness, without realizing who. Just the feeling of warm and comfort before she totally lost it.