Chapter 5

When Funny Things Happen..

  It's funny, how heavy she is while seems quite petite in his eyes. He still can't forget how he strugle to carry her from the second floor to fifth floor. He can't stop ponder why she must stay at the top floor? Thank goodness her old habit die hard so its quite easy to find the key to her flat; her necklace pendant(she custom made it to make it look fancy). After puting her on her bed, he hurried to the kitchen area to wet a towel with cold water. He bring together a basin filled with cold water together with a wet towel. He put the wet towel on Hyorin forhead. He chuckle a bit, her forhead that she tried to cover very hard bared rigth now. Yup, he admit it, its quite wide but not that bad though. This is the very first time for a long time that he can be together with her alone. He miss her, ofcourse he is. He can only look at her from afar, afraid if he come closer she might hate him more and more. Her harsh words towards him everytime he tried to approached her hurt him deeply. But he realized he deserve it. The wound that he inflicted in her heart from the 'incident' too deep to be cure, he know that. But he can't turn back time, he was too young back then. Rampant and prideful, he never thought the consequences of his action in the future. Thus, he hurt her. Sigh~Looking at her, breathing heavily and sickly make him worry a bit. He take off his jacket then turn on the heater. Patiently wiping her forehead and neck with wet towel. Hopefully she'll be alright tomorrow, pray him in his heart while watching her sleeping face, cute. He smile without even realising it.

  Its been 3 days already, but still she can't forget what had happened the next day after she fell. It was so embarrasing how when she woke up the next morning to find Ji Young was sleeping next to her bed while using her right palm as pillow, and he was drooling! Dear God! Seeing his pretty face after waking up enough to shock her(almost  cause her to chock her own saliva). It was so silly when she straight away jump off from the bed, speeding towards the door trying to get out from the flat thinking that she was kidnap by Ji Young to his flat(she seems vougely remember what happened). Ji Young who was awake do to her sudden movement quickly chase after her and grab her by the hand. She struggled very hard to free her hand while hitting him on his chest. Suddenly he grab her another hand, pinned her to the door. Her eyes widen, her lips sealed. His face was just an inch from her's. God her heart beating wildly as she can hear it in her ears. She can even feel his breath! Ji Young look into her eyes, actually he was also shock from his own sudden gesture. Dont know what to do he can only freezed himself in that pose,pinning her like that. Ah~ how this plain girl can be this lovely right now? S#1t!! Must control himself! He let go reluctantly after few minutes(while trying to control the urge to kiss her). He then briefly explained what had happened, how he saved her from falling and bring her to her OWN flat then taking care of her through the night. Then he left just like that. Hyorin still in shock, felt giddy she return back to her bed. There, she found Ji Young jacket hanged on the chair that he used to sleep. "Ya! What happen to you. Are you sick again, your face red bit!" Soyou's voice bring her back to reality. God again? Why must I remember about him all the time?! No~~~