Chapter 3

When Funny Things Happen..

  Hyorin rush to the door, take a peek trough the door hole. "Who is it?" ask her suspiciously. "I'm from A restaurant below. We received an order for delivery, paid by Kwon Ji Young sshi" say the delivery man. Hyorin chock! What the..? This is so not him! She almost refuse to accept the food but thinking of she might get gastric afterward make her open the door, take the food while saying thank you to the delivery man. Before the delivery man walk away he says, " Ah..Kwon Ji Young sshi said please do not eat it too fast or you will get indigestion", smile while noding his head. Hyorin startled, thinking of he still remember her bad habit and still care about her. Slowly she walk to the dining table, put the food on it while siting on one of the sit. She actually do not know how to feel. Lately he shows so much care towards her. No, she's not the type that love to reminisce about the past. But all of those kindness sometime makes her remember how close they were while growing up. Their family actually live next to each other, the so common neighbor you might say. They know each other since they were 7 year old. When he was a kid, Ji Young does not have that pretty face of his right now. It was all thanks to puberty he grew up the rigth way. For her in the other hand, puberty or not, does not have any effect to her. She just like that. She remember how her own mother said to her face that she can't be consider as pretty, just ordinary or perhaps much worst if following Korea standard of beauty. Its hurt her a little, but being strong as she is, she just feign it over. Do to that fact, people start comparing both of them. How they not suitable to be friend(plus Ji Young excel well in study and sport). It was hard to continue being his friend then. Untill the 'incident' happened, which bring them to the current situation, where they seldom talk to each other or even bother to look each other face anymore. It was a deep scar in her heart, hard to be cure. Painfull and the wound just so deep that she can't seems to forgive him. Then, due to the 'incident', a friendship built for more than 10 years end just like that. She sigh heavily..reminiscing really is not good thing. She eat her food fast, and turn over to her work. It must be finish by that night anyway..Sigh~

  Official, the dark circle under her eyes is much more worse than the black ring of any panda. She really didn't get any sleep last night. It was all thanks to sudden black out happened just the minute she want to wrap her work. Most data lost, little can be restore. Errrgghhh~!! She have to do it from the start at 2 a.m in the morning! Walking around like zombie she almost scares everyone that came accross her. After hand over her report to Ji Young,with her panda like eye glare she walk away without even say thank you for the food from the last nigth. For the first two classes in the morning she have to excuse herself to the sick room or she know she might faint in the class. She only attend the third class at 4 p.m even so, nothing seems to stuck in her head. Ah~ tonight her shift will start at 9 at the karaoke bar...her mind wondering while Soyou jabbering about how cute and chic Ji Young is that day.