Chapter 2

When Funny Things Happen..

  The ca'fe isn't full when they arrive to have their lunch after attending 1 more class after Ms.Kim's class. It was really funny how Soyou actually still upset with what Hyorin have done to her that morning but still she wouldn't miss a chance to hang out with Hyorin. For her, Hyorin is a really cool person who doesn't give a with what people think or say about her. She find it very annoying when certain girls or her other friends need to carry a compact mirror anywhere just to check their look for every 5 seconds or take selfies every 2 seconds(wtf?). Hyorin also have certain unique style that make her standout from any other girls who love to be seen as cute or doll like. In short, they have the same taste in dressing up. Plus, its really weird and shocking how her crush is actually always hanging around them whenever she pay attention to her surrounding. "Ya, you not suppose to that just now. Its hurt dont you know that. If my beautiful face got swallon will you take the responsibility?" Soyou ask with loud voice while mixing the ramen infront of her with chopstick. The second she lift her head up, she saw her crush walking towards their table. Her eyes widen. "Ya..ya..ya..!! His coming.." say her with exciting and elevated voice. Hyorin turn around, roll her eyes then turn her head to the front. She heard the chair beside her been drag a bit. Feeling the presence of someone else on her right. " Ya, is this how you write your report?" say that guy while tossing a file infront of her. She take it, run trough it page by page. Red mark here and there. Wow, he is sooo free..grumble her in her heart. "Ya, the most important thing is the information and the data that i've provided. Why the hassle checking on my spelling?" she protest. "Ya, this is a secondary level of spelling I'm talking about. You are a university student!" his voice got deeper(shows hes getting angrier by the time). Hyorin pout, just because he always score in exam, always being praised by the lecturers and got the quenkas swoon under his feet(???) doesn't mean he can belittle her. Soyou didn't pay attention at all, they have been always like that, quarreling. Her attention is 100% focus on the beautiful face next to Hyorin. "Fix it. Just Follow my mark will do." He stand up and walk away. "Ya! Ya! Ya Kwon Ji Young!!" shout Hyorin but to no avail...

  Hyorin going through her day in upset mood. She even did not talk to Soyou after the incident at the ca'fe(mostly because Soyou keep on talking about Ji Young all the time). That report need to be submit before 4 p.m tomorrow and she have to fix it from the start. That means no sleep that night. Thank goodness its her break day from her part time job at a karaoke bar. 'That damn snobby snort girl like face marble cold man!' She her self lost count on how many she cussed him in heart. She glance at the file that she put on her reading table, '' she cuss again. What to do? She doesn't have any choice, the report must be submit or she will fail the class and also will dragging her other group member(its a group assignment) with her. While taking out her laptop out from her backpack her phone ring. Seeing the number make her heart fill with anger. 'What? He think I wont fix it than?' Her heart grumble. " Ya, what you want?" her voice sounds cold. "Just checking on you to make sure you fix the report," say Ji Young flat. "I'm doing it now, so stop bothering me!" She end the conversation then switch off her phone. "Ah~ omma..I'm hungry~" she whine long and sadly. Hungriness is inevitable for her everytime she feel stress or angry. It's pass 11 p.m, she haven't reach half of the file yet when she heard knocking sound on her flat door. Who?