CHAPTER 7: Hyeri x Minah The First & Last Place

Girl's Day's Darling
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The lovely couple were currently taking a stroll down a unique place. It happened to be the place where they first met, the Namsan tower. That day, Hyeri was messing around with her friends when she stopped and noticed Minah. She was struck by her beauty she couldn't stop staring. Even though she wanted to stop staring she couldn't help herself but just want to keep looking. Minah just happened to be chilling with her friends so she didn't really notice the younger girl staring at her. 

Why are you taking me here? Minah questioned

Just wait you'll see everything. Hyeri replied. 

- DAYS AGO -

Unnies, I want to propose to Minah. Hyeri chirpped. 

Sojin & Yura both looked at the youngest one shocked. Then they ran around happily screaming & fangirling while Hyeri was just watching the two older members go insane. 

UNNIES! Hyeri shouted 

Alright, how about this. You take Minah to the first place you both met. You remember that place right? Yura asked 

Are you kidding me? Of course I do. Hyeri answered 

See if Hyeri could remember the first place where Minah and her met. Why couldn't you remember ours Kim Ah Young? Sojin sulked 

Yura rolled her eyes at her whiny girlfriend. 

The place where we met doesn't matter to me, those were our starting footsteps. I'm looking to where our footsteps will lead to in the future and will we still be right at each other's side when that happens. Yura asserted. 

Aw.. Sojin said as she hugged her girlfriend 

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Hyeri held Minah's hand and they both walked down a path they're both very familiar with. A fuzzy feeling was felt with this atmosphere. Then Hyeri suddenly stopped which made Minah look at her confused. 

Hold on, I'm going to go get something first wait for me unnie! Hyeri chirpped 

Minah patiently waited for her girlfriend to return unaware of what events were going to happen. Then suddenly shooting up the sky were fireworks as they all shot up, it said... 

" I've been waiting for this day my entire life " 

" Remember when we first met? At this place? "

" I was so young & naive I wasn't even sure if I was in love "

" But after years of being with you, my naive heart proved itself correct.. " 

" Minah unnie? " 

" Turn around " 

Minah turned around to see Hyeri on a stage with a guitar. 

Don't say anything first. Just listen. Hyeri said through the mic. 

As she strummed the strings to the guitar which played a sweet tune, she was nervous but she started singing which caught everyone's attention. They all gathered around the stage but there was a spotlight that flashed on Minah.

Actually after our first meeting
Saying I like you
Isn’t something easy for me

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter