CHAPTER 2: Sojin x Yura Water Balloons

Girl's Day's Darling
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The Girl's Day members were heading out of their dorm and to a park nearby. Since, Eunji & Lizzy suggested that they all hang out since they're free from performances today. Hyeri was carrying a few buckets with water guns in them since what's the fun of summer without having anything that has to do with water? Minah was next to her dragging two full buckets of water balloons while complaining that it's too heavy. Hyeri simply ignored her whinny unnie. Yura  helped Sojin with the food because she wanted to be with her. Yura had a crush on Sojin the moment she stepped into the company's headquaters but didn't say a thing about it because she feared rejection. She thought even if she can't be with her she could at least stick by her side right? While arriving at the park the two Busan ladies Eunji & Lizzy greeted them. 

Then Yura decided to set up the rug. However being the clumsy one she is she tripped on grass as her face was about the meet the grassy land a soft arm held her. She looked up to find none other than Sojin holding her. 

You really are clumsy. Sojin said as she chuckled. 

Yura's face was flushed as she nodded. 

They all were seated on the rug as they were chit chatting for a while until Minah ran to the playground to sit on the swings. Minah jumped on one of the infant swings & was swinging around. 

Oh! It fits her. Sojin exclaimed shocked. 

Unnie, it's because Minah unnie's short. Hyeri teased making Minah glare at her. 

I AM NOT SHORT! EUNJI'S SHORTER THAN ME! Minah sulked 

Way to be friendly. Eunji chirpped 

It's alright Minah, being short is good too. Lizzy comforted. 

I don't know how am I supposed to feel good to that. Minah retorted 

I don't know. I'm not 165 cm. Lizzy asserted 

Minah sulked as she went back to sit on the rug when she saw the water balloons and had an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter