CHAPTER 5: Sojin x Hyeri Our Story

Girl's Day's Darling
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyeri was in her first year of college. On Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday she'll be at college while, Monday, Friday & Saturday she'll be working at a cafe. She worked as a barista in the kitchen. She entered the cafe as she greeted the manager, boss and her colleagues then went into the locker rooms and grabbed her uniform and walked into the bathroom to start changing. She got out of the locker rooms and went into the kitchen waiting for an order. 

One Caramel Machiatto! Yura shouted through the window. 

Hyeri started getting to work as she grabbed a shiny white cup as she started grabbing the things she needed for the caramel machatto. Then the last thing she did before she delivered it to the customer was make a heart with the froth. She thought making hearts for everything would make people happy to start off their day. Then when she finished she grabbed one of the small plates and put the cup containing the caramel machiatto on it. Then she delivered it to the table. 

Your caramel machiatto. She said 

Hyeri froze, she was struck by the customer's beauty. Her honey colored skin, her brown hair and her lovely lips. Even though this woman was always a regular customer this is the first time that Hyeri's seeing her face. The customer thanked her and took her caramel machiatto from Hyeri as their hands met sending shocks down Hyeri's spine. Hyeri being frozen and not knowing what to do was called for attention by Yura, her best friend. 

YAH! Lee Hyeri! What are you doing? Yura asked 

Wh- wha? Huh? Hyeri stuttered making the customer giggle at her. 

Get back to work why are you just standing there. Yura chirpped 

O-Oh yeah. Hyeri said before going back into the kitchen. 

--------

Then day by day, she would always serve the woman who ordered the caramel machiatto. Just seeing her would make Hyeri's day get off to a good start. It became a daily thing for her now. However, she never talked with the woman. She just always served her and deliver her orders to her but nothing else. She's never heard her voice. This was making Hyeri really curious. Then one day, Yura gave something to Hyeri. 

Here. Yura said as she handed Hyeri a gift bag. 

It's not my birthday though. Hyeri chirpped thinking her best friend was just being clumsy. 

I know it's not. But the woman who always orders the caramel machiatto told me to give this to you. Yura replied 

She was here?!?! Hyeri exclaimed as she ran out of the kitchen. 

She only delivered this bag and then left. Yura croaked. 

Aish, I missed her. Hyeri sulked 

Why are you so interested in her? Yura questioned. 

We never got her n

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter