CHAPTER 4: Minah x Hyeri My Guardian Angel

Girl's Day's Darling
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyeri's the new transfer at Dongguk High. All the girls just glared at her due to the attention she was recieving. Guys continued to gawk at her and had smirks on their lips. Everyday girls would harass her and bully her but no one would care about her. They didn't bother about her. However, there was one that cared about her Bang Minah. She was the school's most popular girl. She was admired by girls and loved by guys. It disturbed her that girls would try to pick on the innocent girl just because she's just being herself. She decided that she'll do something about it later on. It was now 1 period before lunch period. Coincidently, Minah and Hyeri happened to be in the same math class. Both girls were dilligently paying attention to the teacher's lectures and taking down notes. Then before they even knew it, the bell for lunch rang. All the students shuffled out of the class for lunch. Hyeri, Minah & a couple of others were left in the classroom. Minah was about to ask Hyeri to join her for lunch until she noticed Hyeri was no longer in the classroom. She just shrugged it off as she walked to the cafeteria. She met up with her friends Yura & Sojin. They too were beauties that were admired by the school. She sat down on the table with her friends and was eating. 

So how was math class? Sojin questioned.

Same old same old. Teacher lectures, bell rings, we go. Minah replied. 

Sojin laughed at her friend's reply. 

Yura on the other hand was complaining about her Chemistry class like how she dislikes it in there because she isn't doing well. 

Minah was listening for a while but her mind drifted off to think about Hyeri. Just as she was thinking about her Hyeri was in front of her. However, she noticed that the girl wasn't alone. It seemed like she was being pushed around by a couple of other girls. The girls started pouring their lunches on her while others laughed at her. Minah stood up and glared at the girl's who were harassing Hyeri before dragging Hyeri out of the cafeteria. Shedragged the young girl to the locker room and her a spare set of the school's uniform.   

T-Thank you.Hyeri stuttered .

Minah smiled at her showing her famous eyesmile. 

No problem. Just hang out with my friends and me so that  they'll stop bothering you. Minah suggested. 

But, they'll hate me for being with you. Hyeri answered 

Why would you think that? Minah questioned 

Well, your pretty and admired by everyone at this school. But for me, everyone at this school hates me and doesn't care about me. It'll ruin your image don't do it. Hyeri replied. 

Minah pat her shoulder. 

Hey, I don't care about my image this image is only going to follow me till I graduate. After that

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter