quality time

OPPA!

That day Luhan,Kris and Minseok went home early from work. The other brothers except Sehun and Tao were already home before the three elders. Kyungsoo and Yixing decided to cook for dinner since they're going to make a small party for Yoo Jung as she'll be going to her new school the day after. Yoo Jung had no idea that the brothers were preparing foods and gifts for her since she was taking a nap. When the foods are all ready, Kris told them to wake up Yoo Jung. Chanyeol grinned and was about to walk to Yoo Jung's room but Kris pulled him back and threw him on the couch. Chanyeol pouted and sulked as Kris told him he'll just creep around and scared Yoo Jung. In the end it was Chen and Suho who went to wake up their little princess. When the brothers walked in, they saw Yoo Jung was still sleeping soundly. As they walked closer, they noticed that Yoo Jung was holding the phone while sleeping. Suho took the initiative to take the phone and put it somewhere else. He accidetally pressed the unlock button and saw that Yoo Jung has a picture of the 12 brothers set as her wallpaper. Suho nudged Chen and Chen saw the wallpaper too. They both smiled, feeling tuched by what Yoo Jung did.

" let's wake her up now. " Chen said but suddenly a loud voice was heard.

" YAH! you guys still haven't wake her up??! aish jinjja. Jungie jungie wakey wakey! " Baekhyun barged into the room

" that's not how you wake people up!! " Chen grabbed one of the dolls on Yoo Jung's bed and threw it at Baekhyun.

" stop it you two, aish. " Suho shook his head.

Yoo Jung began to slowly awaken. She rubbed her eyes cutely and continued to look what was happening inside her room. Yoo Jung chuckled and Baekhyun and Chen looked at her. Baekhyun rolled his eyes and left the room.Yoo Jung could hear the noise from outside already. Chen and Suho left the room and Yoo Jung decided to take a bath before joining the dinner.

" guys, what did you buy for Jungie? " Luhan asked when they were already gathered at the living room. The boy set a table in the living room and brought all the foods there. They spare a spot at the centre for Yoo Jung.

" i bought her stationary! " Minseok raised the well-wrapped gift while smiling widely

" i bought her many cute hair pins! you guys should know my struggle when i walked into the shop. geez! " Chen said and the brothers laughed, understanding what he meant.

" i bought her a backpack. " Kris told

" it's MCM limited one isn't it? i saw the paperbag in your room. you never bought me one, though! " Baekhyun crossed his arms.

" i bought a varsity jacket for our beloved Jungie! " Chanyeol said hugging his gift for Yoo Jung

" i bought her a watch so she'll know what time she has to go home and don't stay out till late. " Baekhyun said wisely

" isn't that the one you got from the vending machine the last time we went to the mall?? " Kyungsoo asked

" i sacrificed a lot of coins for this, you know!! " Baekhyun said defending himself.

" Yixing and i made this cake for her. " Kyungsoo told

" i bought her vitamins! " Suho beamed. Indeed, Kim Joonmyeon.

" i bought her this!! i even installed a lot of games for her!! " Jongin said happily holding an iPad for Yoo Jung.

" yah kim jongin! that's not helping for her school you pabo! " Luhan rolled his eyes.

Just when they were happily chatting with each others, Yoo Jung came out and joined the brothers. She sat down between Kris and Chanyeol. It was actually Luhan's spot at first but Chanyeol insisted to sit there next to their Jungie. Yoo Jung's eyes widened as she saw there are many foods on the table and gifts around them. are we celebrating someone's birthday? 

" oppa? why are there so many foods and even cakes too? are we celebrating someone's birthday? i should've bought a gift too! " Yoo Jung frowned and the brothers just chuckled.

" we're celebrating for your first day of school tomorrow, Jungie~ " Suho said and Yoo Jung gasped.

Yoo Jung doesn't even remember if there's a celebration in her life because she really never had any celebration, not even on her birthdays. Yoo Jung slowly teared up and the brothers started to notice. The emotions were all mixed in Yoo Jung. She felt happy, touched and thankful but at the same time she felt sad. Not because of the brothers of course, but it's just sad how her own mother never had the initiative or any effort to celebrate anything with her. Yoo Jung was smiling but sobbing at the same time. She couldn't hold her tears in anymore when the thoughts appeared on her mind. The brothers had no idea on what's happening. they were startled. Kris who was next to Yoo Jung knew that it must reminded her of something in her past. Kris softened as he looked at Yoo Jung trying to stop her crying. Kris and Chanyeol wrapped their arms around Yoo Jung and made a group hug of three.

" aigoo Jungie! why are you crying hm? " Chanyeol pinched Yoo Jung's cheeks. Yoo Jung started to smile

" go-gomawo oppa~ i'm so lucky to be in this family and meet oppadeul. jinjja. " Yoo Jung smiled

" aja aja hwaiting! study well uri Jungie! " Jongin said happily.

They started eating together. Laughter and stupid jokes can be heard as they enjoyed their little party together. Sehun and Tao arrived at home when the others were happily having their quality time. They stopped talking when Sehun and Tao walked into the living room. Sehun glared coldly at Yoo Jung. He was feeling annoyed as he started thinking that Yoo Jung always try to seek for his brothers' attention.

" where have you two been? didn't we tell you guys that we're having a dinner together for Yoo Jung? " Minseok spoke up.

" and why do i have to join you all? she's not my sister, neither my friend. why throw a party for stranger? such a waste. " Sehun scoffed and walked to his room.

" Yoo Jung, i bought you these. " Tao handed her a small paperbag and Yoo Jung peeked inside of it. There are some pairs of cute socks.

" good luck for school! ge, i'm going to sleep first. i'm so tired " Tao sighed and went to his room.

 

flashback

" Hunna~ let's go home! we're going to be late! " Tao said, following Sehun from behind. Tao didn't know where Sehun was heading but the makne wasn't feeling good so Tao decided to just keep silent and follow the maknae.

" you can go home first. " Sehun said as they finally stopped at a park.

" what happened  Sehun? did we do something wrong to you ? c'mon let's not build walls over each other. " Tao said trying to sound as calm as possible

" do you know why my mom take suicide? " sehun asked. tao and the otehrs knew that Sehun's mother had so much stress that she decided to take suicide but they never knew what's the reason she had all the stress from.

" she never knew that dad has married several times. she thought she was the only one and we're going to be the happiest family ever. And then dad started to drift away from us. we thought he was just busy with work until one day we decided to pack a lunch for him. just like how those happy family in movies did. and then there was daddy and a girl sitting on his desk. dad flirting with that girl. mom dropped the lunchbox, dad saw us but act like nothing happened. she threw money right on my mother's face. what hurts me the most is he lied to mom, mom even gave the company that grandpa has left for us to dad. then how dare he threw those money on my mom??! since then we found out dad's marriage one by one. My mother was under a lot of stress. and how am i supposed to accept Yoo Jung whose mother is the one who took away the happiness in my family??! HOW??! " Sehun cried while messing his hair in frustration.

Tao was speechless. He lost for words. He didn't know what to say. He now understood why it was very hard for Sehun to accept them, brothers.

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

hello! how's the story so far?? hope you all liked my story! please subscribe and leave your comments. saranghae! ^_^

help me kidnap this guy pleaseeee! hahaha! xiumin is like " no no no, amdwaeyo~ " cutie :D

how to spell hot? T-A-O !!

Sehun is actually a really kindperson, don't hate him ne readers? ^_^