getting to know them

OPPA!

" No, Kris. Let me talk to him later. " Luhan said trying to hold Kris back from going after Sehun and throw a punch at the maknae.

The talk between the hyungs and the maknae didn't go well. Yoo Jung felt guilt was eating her inside. She felt like she caused trouble to everyone. Yoo Jung stared blankly at the ceiling inside her room. She started thinking of what should we do to move out from the house. She doesn't want to cause any more troubles to the brothers. Just when Yoo Jung was deep in her thoughtss, someone knocked on the door.

" knock knock! do you wanna build a snowman~~ ? " The voice sang. Yoo Jung chuckled and grabbed the stick which was next to her bed. She slowly walked towards the door.

" come on let's go and play~ " The voice sang again making Yoo Jung laughed. She knew it was Chanyeol's voice judgin by how deep the voice is.

Yoo Jung opened the door and Chanyeol along with Chen were sitting on the floor in front of the door. They looked up at Yoo Jung once the door was opened. Yoo Jung laughed at the two brothers who act so childish.

" hey Jungie!! are you going to sleep yet? " Chen asked standing up from the floor.

" not yet oppa. waeyo? " Yoo Jung chuckled. Chanyeol also stood up from the floor.

" we bought ice cream!! c'mon eat with us. " Chen told and Yoo Jung nodded eagerly.

They went to the living room. There were ice creams and other snacks like chips and popcorn prepared on the table. Chen grabbed three spoons and give each to Yoo Jung and Chanyeol. Chanyeol the television and their snack time has started. They watched a comedy show while eating ice cream and having their little snack. Yoo Jung laughed a lot when she Chanyeol imitated the gag which was shown on the show. The three of them didn't stop digging into the ice cream and kept laughing together. Yoo Jung could forget her sadness for a while. Yixing and Suho came out from their office room and joined the three in the living room.

" those paperworks are driving me crazy. " Suho complained and he looked so tired.

" oppa don't stress about your work too much, don't think of it as a burden. you'll do good if you don't put too much stress, oppa. " Yoo Jung said as she pat Suho's shoulder lightly.

It was the first time they saw that side of Yoo Jung. Somehow they felt happy seeing how Yoo Jung talks and how she comforted people. Suho smiled after hearing what Yoo Jung said. He melted at that side of their stepsister. The other brothers even envy Suho and they also wanted Yoo Jung to talk to them like that. Yoo Jung continued eating her ice cream and the brothers just kept staring at their sister. she's such an angel, how could we hate this girl. They stopped staring when someone interrupted and stole Yoo Jung's spoon.

" Yah Luhan! give the spoon back to Yoo Jung, you oldie. " Chen told but Luhan ignored him. Luhan digged the spoon inside the ice cream and took a spoonful of the ice cream.

" Let me feed you, princess. " Luhan said directing the spoon towards Yoo Jung. When Yoo Jung was about to eat it, Yixing blocked the way and eat it instead.

" spare me some. " Yixing said flatly and Luhan hit his head making the others laughed.

" Yixing oppa, just say if you want it. here~ i spare you the chocolate flavoured. " Yoo Jung said giving a cup of chocolate ice cream to Yixing. Again, they adored this side of Yoo Jung.

" And these ice creams were supposed to be for three of us. " Chanyeol rolled his eyes.

Soon their snack time had ended and they sent Yoo Jung to her room. They chit-chat for a while before separating to their own rooms. When it was already midnight, Yoo Jung went out to grab a glass of water. Yoo Jung came out from her room and was about to walk to the kitchen when she saw Kris came out from his room and went to his office room. He looked tired and he messed his hair in frustation as he walked to his office room. Yoo Jung went back to her room and took a sachet of chrysanthemum tea powder that she really likes. Yoo Jung then headed to the kitchen and get a warm water to make the tea. When it was done, she carefully held the cup and walked upstairs. Yoo Jung knocked on the door of Kris' office room. Kris was surprised when he saw Yoo Jung standing in front of him, holding a cup of tea.

" oppa, am i disturbing you? have a cup of tea, oppa. this will calm you down. " Yoo Jung smiled as she handed the tea to Kris.

" thanks Jungie. how did you know i'm feeling stressed right now? " Kris chuckled.

" those wrinkles. " Yoo Jung said playfully.

" mwo?! yah do i look that old?? " Kris covered his forehead as Yoo Jung laughed at him.

" kidding! quickly finish your work and get some sleep oppa. Jaljayong! (goodnight) " Yoo Jung grinned.

" did you just do aegyo to me? ew Jungie~ " Kris rolled his eyes

" i'm just naturally cute. " Yoo Jung playfully fixed her bangs and Kris laughed at her funny acts.

" Jungie, is there anything you want to do or you wanna have? " Kris asked as he took a sip of the tea.

" i- i just want to continue my studies. i stopped going to school since a year ago after i got into the accident. " Yoo Jung told

" and you wanna go to school again? " Kris asked as he stared straight at Yoo Jung. Yoo Jung nodded in reply.

" ok then, you'll go to the same school with Kai and Sehun. I'll take care of the school enrollment for you. " Kris pat Yoo Jung's head lovingly.

The moment Kris told her that she will go to the same school with Sehun and Kai, fears came into her. Yoo Jung was happy that she will finally continue her studies but she was also scared of Sehun rejecting the idea.

 

 

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

double update because i love you all ^^ thank you for subcribing and upvoted for my story ^^ jinjja gomawo~

*happily join these 12 dorks' random dance* XD leave your comments and love my story well ~ /blowkiss/