our Jungie

OPPA!

The next morning the family gathered to have breakfast together. Sehun still being his stubborn self, he had his dinner first before the others. Sehun waited for Kai to finish his breakfast so they could go to school together. Kris was done with his breakfast and he told Yoo Jung to get changed since he'll be taking her out. Sehun who doesn't like to wait, he got annoyed as he yelled at Kai to quickly finish his food.

" jongin, how long do you need to swallow a chew a sandwich huh? " Sehun scoffed.

" c'mon jongin, i'll be driving you guys to school. " Kris said firmly and the heads turned to him. 

" wowie! it's really rare of you, ge. " Tao said

" Yoo Jung will go to the same school as Jongin and Sehun. I'm going for the registration today. So, let's go. " Kris said and the others quickly turned to look at their maknae. Sehun's expression changed. The brothers knew that Sehun would hate the idea so much.

" really? wow! you have to study well, Jungie! arachi ? " Xiumin patted Yoo Jung's head softly.

" don't ever approach me at school. you ruined my life enough. " Sehun said coldly then grabbed his bag and his car key.

" not surprising. " Baekhyun said while shaking his head.

Kai ended up going to school with Kris and Yoo Jung since Sehun already left first. Kai got out from the car and helped Yoo Jung to get out too. Unlike the other brothers, Kai is really a caring person. Even though he doesn't talk much, he's always there taking care of Yoo Jung secretly. The other students started surrounding them. As soon as they saw Kai and one of his gorgeous brothers came with a girl, they started whispering to each other while their eyes kept on looking at Yoo Jung from head to toe. Kai walked Kris and Yoo Jung to the principal's room.

" Good morning Mr. Yoon. " Kris greeted the principal.

" oh good morning Kris-ssi. what brings you here? " the principal asked.

" First, let me introduce my little sister. " Kris said and the principal was startled as he was so sure they don't have a sister.

" Annyeong haseyo Kim Yoo Jung imnida. " Yoo Jung stood up and bowed politely.

Soon, Kris began to explained about Yoo Jung to continue her study. The principal hesitated at first but he doesn't have the guts to reject it especially when it comes to the school's biggest donator. Yoo Jung did a simple test and the result turned out well. Yoo Jung will be in the first year of high school. Kris made sure that the principal will take care of Yoo Jung well.

" i don't wanna hear my sister got bullied or such. She won't join physical education class and make sure everyoone treat her well. If anything happenedd, just give me a call. " Kris said strictly and the principal wa sstartled.

Kris drove Yoo Jung home and after that he quickly off to do his works. Yoo Jung was excited for her first day of school which was the day after. But at the same time Yoo Jung felt sad and scared because Sehun is so against the idea of Yoo Jung goes to the same school as him. Yoo Jung walked to her room, when she was already inside she saw a box on her bed. Yoo Jung walked closer and picked it up. A pink colored Samsung Galaxy Note 3 was revealed when Yoo Jun opened the box. Yoo Jung beamed happily and squealed as she held her new phone. Yoo Jung unlocked the screen and started going through her new phone. there are some chatting apps installed and games applications too. Looks like the brothers bought it for her and installed the apps too. The notifications on one of the chatting apps wouldn't stop showing. Yoo Jung then started reading the chats.

( Minseok oppa, Lu ge, Kris ge, Suho oppa, Yixing ge, Chen oppa, Baek eonnie, Dobi oppa, Kyungsoo oppa, Panda ge, Jongin oppa, BratHun oppa)

Lu ge: Yoo Jung???????

Minseok oppa : looks like she hasn't received the phone yet

Baek eonnie : hushh, i'm in the middle of my class. shut up oldies.

Lu ge : you deserve a kick later, baek.

Dobi oppa : Jungie!!! welcome to the family's chatroom! babammm~ /throws confetti/

Kris ge : /throws money/ B-) shush peasants.

Minseok oppa : Kris, shouldn't you be doing your paperworks now? dad will go ape if you don't finish them today

Kris ge : oh sheet. anyway our Jungie will start her school tomorrow.

Yixing ge : jiayou mei ^_^

Kyungsoo oppa : i'll pack your lunch tomorrow.

Tao ge : you never done that to ourr Kai and Sehun. geez kyungsoo i thought you love our maknaes.

Kyungsoo oppa : as if those brats wanted to bring a lunchbox though.

suho oppa : let's watch our words guys ^_^

chen oppa : yo brotha and sistha, where's uri Jungie ??

Yoo Jung : Hello ^_^ i'm heree, oppadeul thank you for the phone i really like it. ^_^

Dobi oppa : JUNGIEEEEEEEEEE!!

Yoo Jung : but mianhae oppadeul. i don't know who's dobi oppa, and panda ge here

Panda ge : WHAT- WHO EDITED THE NAME

Dobi oppa : . JUNGIE! IT'S CHANYEOLIE OPPA. GO CHANGE MY NAME THERE OKAY?

Chen : AHAHAHAHAHA DOBI.

Baek eonnie : LOL PARK DOBI RLAB!

Lu ge : B-)

Panda ge : i knew it must be you Lu ge -_-

Yoo Jung : Baek eonnie ?

Dobi oppa : oh who are you calling an eonnie, gurllll

Yoo Jung : it's written Baek eonnie here. it's baekhyun oppa right? don't worry oppa, i'll change the names ^_^

Kris : HAHAHAHAHAHA. eonnie... HAHA PMSL

Baek eonnie : DAFUQ WHY AM I AN EONNIE

-----BratHun left the chat-----

Minseok : geez what to do with our bratty maknae -_-

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

sorry for taking too long to update :( mianhae. please subscribe and love my story well <3 i love you all ^_^

look at our cutie luhan deer. tsk what a playful oppa ^_^