first meeting

OPPA!

the twelve guys gathered at the living room as they have been told by one of their father's secretaries that their father, Mr Jeon was coming. Soon enough, the maids and the butlers made line on each left and right side as Mr Jeon walked in. They boys have the same expressions on their faces telling how not interested they are for what Mr Jeon about to say. Mr Jeon sat down in front of them and cleared his throat trying to get the boys' attention but no one seemed to give a damn.
" i'll be quick then. your stepsister will move in here and live with you guys. " Mr. Jeon stated and the boys' eyes widened.

They used to people moving in with them since the first ones who live in the house were the first born Xiumin from Mr. Jeon's first marriage but since they all are boys, they got along quite fast but to live with a girl they seem to disagree with their father's idea.
" as you can see, we all are guys and wouldn't it be uncomfortable for her to live with us ? " Suho, the 4th son asked. Even though it seems like he was concern about the girl, he was just trying not to sound rude.
" nah i'm not going to spend my money to buy that 's daughter a house. Her mother enjoyed my money enough. It's you guys problem to make her comfortable living here. she'll be arriving soon. Don't cause trouble for me. If you need money, just tell me " With that Mr. Jeon stood up and walked towards the door.
" i don't see you as a father, you old bastard. " Sehun, the maknae muttered under his breathe.
They all know perfectly what kind of a person their father is. He's such a living demon that no one has the guts to mess with him. Especially with all his wealth. Sehun being the youngest is the only one who doesn't accept people easily. All the elders understand him and it was a long way till the finally got along well with Sehun. However they can't blame the maknae, he had been through so much because of Mr. Jeon and when Sehun's mother killed herself because of all the stress. The brothers did everything just to cheer up the maknae that time.

It was saturday that they have day off from their work and school. Sehun and Kai are the ones who still in the last year of high school. Tao and Kyungsoo are in the first year of college while Chanyeol, Chen and Baekhyun are a year after Tao and Kyungsoo. Suho and Lay just graduated from college and they are now in the proccess of training to run the Jeon's business. Xiumin and Luhan are handling The Jeon's business of hospitality. Kris just started doing his work as the CEO of The Jeon's jewelry brand.
Sehun along with his favorite Luhan hyung were enjoying their time eating ice creams at the dining room. Chen who was walking downstairs, saw them two eating his ice creams, quickly ran to them and headlock-ed the maknae.
" these are mine!!! " Chen tighten his grip while Luhan already escaped somewhere.
" ya-yah hyung!! ok ok mian~ " Sehun choked the Chen let go of him.
" yah hyung! share some with your dongsaeng!" Sehun said again pouting at his hyung, Chen somehow melted at the younger's cuteness and just chuckled.
" fine, continue eating. Just accompany me to buy some more for the others. " Chen ruffled the younger's hair then walked to the living room.
Chen joined Baekhyun and Chanyeol who were playing playstation in the living room. They were shouting at each other and were too into the game. Yixing and Kris walked down the stairs with the basketball on Kris' hands.
" anyone up for basketball? " Yixing asked and they all stood up from their seats then ran to the backyard where the basketball court is. Soon, one by one gathered and played basketball together.

The boys were enjoying their simple match when they heards all the maids and the butlers busy preparing themselves to welcome a guest. They stopped the game and headed back inside the house. They saw a girl walked into the house along with some guards carrying her stuffs behind her. She has difficulty to walk that she’s using a stick for help. As soon as she got into the house she saw those twelve guys standing in front of her. She quickly bowed sincerely to the boys.

“ annyeonghaseyo, my name is Kim Yoo Jung. “ she said as she bowed again to them.

The maids quickly took her stuffs and went towards a room which is prepared for Yoo Jung. The boys were still in their positions, scanning the girl from head to toe. Yoo Jung felt uncomfortable because of their stares and she just kept her head down looking at the ground.

“ Hi Yoo Jung! I’m Xiumin. I’m the eldest here and I’m your oppa from now on.” Xiumin flashed a smile and walked to her to pat her shoulder softly. Yoo Jung returned his smile.

“ Ni hao! Wo shi Luhan! You can call me Lu-ge! “ Luhan too, smiled to Yoo Jung. He actually anticipated his father’s idea so they can finally have a sister.

“ I’m Kris. “ Kris introduced himself and Yoo Jung got scared hearing the way he spoke.

“ annyeong Yoo Jung, I’m suho. We’ll take care of you from now on. “ Suho smiled and Yoo Jung smiled back but her smile disappeared when she heard someone scoffed.

“ annyeonghaseyo, I’m Yixing. “ Yixing said flatly

“ I’m Baekhyun. You better behave or get out while you still have time. “ Baekhyun smirked and Yoo Jung was shocked by hearing what Baekhyun just said.

“ Hello dongsaeng! I’m chen! “ Chen smiled as he told his name

“ Park Chanyeol imnida! Don’t mind that bacon ok? I’ll let you play with my guitar and if you can’t, oppa will gladly teach you! Welcome home Yoo Jungie! “ Chanyeol cheerfully greeted and Yoo Jung’s smile was back.

“ Hey, I’m Kyungsoo.” Kyungsoo told her expressionless

“ I’m Tao “ Tao said shortly and his glare was no joke that it sent fears to Yoo Jung.

“ I’m Kai. Nice to meet you. “ Kai said and bowed lightly.

Yoo Jung waited for the maknae to finish the introduction so at least she will be relieved from all the glares, cold stares and all the awkwardness.

“ Get out from here. You aren’t accepted. “ Sehun coldly said and left. He made sure he killed Yoo Jung mentally with his death glare.

It’s not a surprising thing anymore seeing how Sehun being like that. What they were worried about was Yoo Jung. They could see her teary eyes but she was pretending to be strong and keep smiling like nothing happened.

“ how old are you Yoo Jung? “ Luhan asked and Yoo Jung turned her attention to Luhan.

“ I’m.. 16. I’m sorry for being a burden that I’m living with you guys. I promise I’ll find a way to move out soon but when I did, please don’t tell Mr. Jeon. I don’t belong here, I know. I’m sorry for making everyone uncomfortable. “ Yoo Jung bowed repeteadly and Xiumin could see a tear escaped from her eyes.

“ nah, don’t do that. As long as you behave well here then it’s cool for us. If you move out and dad found out, we’ll be dead. And you aren’t worth my death k? “ Baekhyun said and went to his room. Yoo Jung felt like every words came out like a knife which stabbed hard into her body.

“ you can’t walk? “ Tao asked looking at the girl’s foot.

“ uhm.. yes, i got into an accident a year ago and I didn’t take the rehabilitation for it.” Yoo Jung said, looking down avoiding their eyes.

“ where’s your mother? Shopping? Enjoying the Jeon’s wealth? “ Tao asked again and Yoo Jung couldn’t take it anymore. Tears started falling and sobs can be heard.

“ tsk, you sure are a burden, girl. “ Tao said before leaving.

The rest started going to their own room, leaving only Luhan, Yixing and Chanyeol. Luhan and Chanyeol walked to Yoo Jung’s side and put their arms around her.

“ do you like iron man?? I can show you my collections! “ Luhan pat the girl’s head and Yoo Jung looked up at him.

“ yah hyung, girls don’t like such thing. They like romantic things. Do you want to hear my self-composed songs? Help oppa with the lyrics! “ Chanyeol beamed, Yoo Jung turned to look at Chanyeol and smiled.

Then there was Yixing watching his two brothers cheering up Yoo Jung. Yixing isn’t good with words. He’s not good with actions either. He’s a very stiff person but once he talks, his words melt everyone’s heart.

“ I will cook dinner for you, mei. “ Yixing said and smiled awkwardly before heading to the kitchen.