Welcome To Londen

Just Married

"Baby, wake up. We're going to land in a few minutes." 

You moaned and stirred in your sleep as you heard a lovely voice right next to your ear. At first you didn't want to wake up, you were still tired and you weren't done sleeping yet. But then you remembered where you were and why you were there and you opened your eyes with a smile plastered on your face. You looked up at Suho and saw he was already staring at you. He shot you one of his beautiful smiles and pecked your forehead. 

"Good morning beatiful." 

"Good morning handsome." 

Other people would find the two of you so greezy if they would hear how you called each other but you didn't care. You loved it when Suho called you pretty and it still boosted your self system every single time. It was so sweet from him that he gave you all those complements to make sure you loved yourself. Suho would always know exactly what to say to you when you were feeling down or when you had a bad day. 

"Normally you don't wake up this fast when I call out for you. What is all the rush for all of a sudden?" He asked and you laughed. 

"Well, I actually wasn't going to wake up but then I realized I'm in a plane with my husband, going on my honeymoon. So I suddenly felt so awake that I couldn't keep my eyes closed for anoter second." 

Suho chuckled at your cute anwser and ruffled your hair. Sometimes you could be like a small kid, pouting and whining and giggling. But that was one of the things he loved about you. Around you he didn't always have to be the serious leader of exo but he could act like a normal guy and do idiotic things. Those were things that were impossible when he was with exo because he had to be responsible and he had to take care of them. 

But when he was with you that was completely different. He didn't have to take care of you in that kind of way because most of the times it was the other way around. You were the one who always took care of him. You always cooked for him whenever he was hungry, did his laundry so he had all of his clothes back in time, cleaned the house so it wouldn't be a mess when he got home from a hard day and you worked yourself. 

Suho was so grateful that you did all these kind of things for him and he wanted to show you that he was. So sometimes he would cook for you in return but he wasn't the best chef. Mostly when he would cook you would have to help him out because he had no idea how to make something, but he still saw that you were happy that he at least tried it. And this was how your relationship just went on, by doing small things for each other that could mean a lot. 

Suho blinked his eyes and freed them from your face when the pilot began to speak and told everyone that they were preparing themselves for landing. Everyone was told to put on their seatbelts and to keep them on until the plain was standing still and to make sure that the tables in front of them were folded. He saw how some people still got up to put some things away before they finally sat down and did what they were asked to do. 

You quickly glanced down on Suho's middle to see or his seatbelt was attached strong enough and then nodded with a little smile. Suho noticed and smiled too, finding it cute how you made sure he was okay and checked on him. He grabbed your hand your skin with his thumb to show some affection towards you

You were smiling but it soon faded from your face as the plane suddenly lowered a bit and the plane was having turbulence. If there was one thing you were scared of it was that. You had seen too many movies about planes that fell from the sky before you left and you inwardly scolded yourself for doing that.

You looked to your side and saw that Suho was still peacefully sitting next to you like he didn't even notice it. In the hope to keep yourself strong you breathed in slowly and breathed out through your nose, trying to keep your heart under control. You placed your free hand over your chest and felt how it was pounting like crazy. You just couldn't help but be scared in planes, that was why you always slept during the ride. 

Suho looked at you from the corners of his eyes as he noticed how your body tensed with every tunbulence that came. You didn't realized he was staring at you as you closed your eyes and chewed your lower lip, hoping that you would be back on the mainland soon. You felt how the hand on yours disappeared and was about to grab it again when you felt an arm wrap around your shoulder that pulled you into a warm chest. 

"Why didn't you tell me you were scared jagi?" Suho whispered and you shrugged. 

"Because it's embarrassing. I mean, who is scared on planes?" 

"Many people are scared on planes! I've seen a lot of people who had these kind of reactions since I travel a lot. If you're scared of something you have to tell me so  can protect you or help you get through it." 

You nodded and turned your head so it was pressing against his shirt. His smell made your body relax and the way his hand rubbed up and down your arm made your heart beat slow down a little. You had never known that Suho was able to have this kind of effect on you. You knew that he could make you go crazy and he could make you feel nervous with everything he did. But it was nice to feel how he could also make you feel calm. 

When the plane made another weird movements you clunged onto his shirt, your hands turned into fists. Suho's arm immediately tightened around you and you felt his cheek press against your own. Softly he began to hum his favorite song in your ear and it made the smile around your lips return. His singing made you feel so happy, because you found he had a wonderful voice. 

"If you keep doing that I'm going to fall asleep again." You mumbled. 

He chuckled and stopped singing because that was not what he wanted to happen. So he pulled away from you just enough so he could look at you. Your noses were touching each other as you saw how he stared into your eyes and you couldn't do anything else then stare back into his. You saw his mouth corners crul up as he nuzzled your noses together.

"I really love you _______-ah." 

"I really  love you too baby." 

He pressed his lips on yours and wrapped his other arm around you so he could place his hand at the back of your neck to deeped the kiss. Your arms were crushed in between his chest and yours but you didn't care. The kiss was slow and emotional, one of those that you liked the most and you didn't got a lot when you were in public. You carefully angled your head a little so you could reach him better and let his lips move over yours. 

"Welcome to Londen everyone. We want to thank you for flying with our company and we all want to wish you a great holiday." 

You released Suho's lips in surprise, realizing you had been kissing through the rest of the landing. You looked up and saw that your husband's cheeks were completely red and it made you giggle. He cleared his throat with a smile and stood up when the door opened to go outside. You walked behind him and felt how his hand searched for yours through the tiny space in between your body. 

You happily offered your own hand and laced your fingers through his, feeling how your palms pressed together. But what you liked to feel the most was the way his wedding ring rubbed against your finger while he was walking. You let out a giggle and ignored the strange look people gave you for that, you were too happy to care about them right now. 

When you finally reached the door of the plane and thanked everyone you walked through the tunnel and got into the airport. Suho wanted to walk through to get your luggage, but you tugged at his hand and stopped him. You turned yourself towards the big windowns and he did the same, but with a questioning look on his face. 

"Welcome to Londen Suho-ah." You said in English and he moaned. 

"No! Don't speak English to me, you know I can't understand what you're saying! Please, I think my wife needs to speak Korean to me." 

You blushed at the name wife, it was still so new for you and you weren't used to hear it, but you did like it though. But the way that Suho was back hugging you right now was even making your cheeks turn more red. He was so cute, begging you to speak Korean to him because he couldn't speak English. You giggled and petted his hair before turning in his arms.

"Fine then my foreigner, I guess I'll have no choice but speaking Korean to you if I want you to understand me do I?" 

Suho shook his head with an adorable eye smile and let his hand run through your hair. You smirked and pecked his lips before running off and searching for your bags. Suho chuckled and walked behind you, adoring his wife from a distance.