The Party

Just Married

You stepped out of the car and enjoyed the amazing view. It was slowly getting darker and the lights were making everything sparkle. You were completely perplexed and didn't know how Suho had arranged this, but it made him the best husband in the world.

Which girl could say she gave her wedding party in a castle, well you could! You shook your head and silently laughed by yourself as you wanted to believe that all of this was reality. 

"Wait until you see what it lookes like inside."

You stiffened at first when you heard Suho's voice so close to your ear all of a sudden but then relaxed. You smiled as he grabbed your hand and laced his fingers through yours tightly. He pulled you in for a kiss before pulling you to the sand path that leading you to the big castle doors. 

Most of the other people were already here and you could see EXO standing at the entry. They were all looking flawless as always in their suits and the white roses in their pockets, like real gentlemen. 

You and Suho reached the door and saw how they all stopped talking and looked up at you when you neared. You smiled up at them and Luhan was the first one to say something and he quickly stepped forward and gave you a big hug. 

"You're married, just like boom." He said inside of your ear 

You giggled and saw how Suho was getting his blesses by his other members. Then Luhan let go of you and Baekhyun made his way towards you. You were still wondering why he had been crying like that a while ago. 

"Noona, you won't forget us now you're married will you?" He asked and you looked at him in disbelieve.

"No! Of course not Baekhyun-ah!" 

He seemed releaved when you gave him a hug and patted his back. 

"I won't be able to forget you, I love you all too much." You said as you pulled back just to make sure your dress would stay neat. 

"But she still loves me the most."

Suho teased the younger one and you still found it hard to believe that Suho could still be this childish from time to time even though he was a grown old man.

Again he searched for your hand, not wanting to let you go to often this evening, because tonight it was just you and him. He locked his gaze with yours and he saw nothing but happiness and love inside of your eyes. The others cleared their throats as they noticed the cheesy moment between the two of you and Suho shot them a glare. 

"Is it wrong that I'm looking at my wife?" He asked.

The guys quickly shook their heads and made up some silly excuses for making noices. You giggled and squeezed your husband's hand, telling him to go easy on them. 

Again he locked eyes with your and tugged your hand so you bumped into his side and he wrapped his arm around your waist. The way his arm laid around you made you feel safe and loved. You just loved the way that Suho always touched you, it was so gentle.

"Let's go inside before people start to wonder where we are."

You nodded and let him pull you inside, where it was much warmer than you had expected. It was a good thing though since it was quite cold outside. But you didn't have to care about that anymore for such a long time since in less than 24 hours you and Suho would be in a different country. 

When you came in people almost spurted over to you, as if they wanted to be the first one to talk to you and to congrats you. It was almost terrifying to see how enthusiastic everyone was. They talked about your dress and the ceremony and the location for the party. They said you had the most perfect wedding they had ever seen and you blushed slightly.

Suho smiled down on you as they said that and saw your blush, it made him so happy. He had done everything to make sure that today would be the best day of your life and you would feel like a princess and it seemed like that was working out so far. 

You were sitting at the table, ready to get your meal served. But slowly you were growing tired of all of this, the many people around you, all the noises, all the talking. You just wanted to get onto the plane and fly of with your husband so you could spend some time alone together. 

Suho seemes to notice that your energy was going down and he actually wanted to get out of here just as much as you did. He grabbed your hand and intertwined his fingers with your what made you look up at him with a smile. Immediately camera's began to flash again because of the affection you and Suho showed towards another. 

You already knew for sure that your wedding album was going to be the prettiest one ever. All the pictures that had been taken tonight were so cute and romantic, it just couldn't be less than perfect. That album was going to become one of your most valuable possessions. 

During dinner you only talked to the people who were sitting next to you, which were your mother and Suho. It was nice to talk to someone who realised you didn't want all of those questions and who just had a normal conversation with you. Your mother asked or you had everything packed and were ready to leave in a while, you convinced her you were all set and ready to go. 

You had looked forward to this trip for such a long time now. You and Suho were going to Londen. It was a weird place for a honeymoon but there was a really logic reason behind the pick. You were from Londen, it was your home. You had moved to Korea six years ago and two years after that you had met Suho. Now this guy wanted to go to Londen to see where you grew up and to learn about your culture.

It was the most adorable things to see how he tried his best to study English but failed endlessly. He tried so hard for you and that made you love him even more. At the end you two had decided that you would do the talk and he would do the autographs. 

You hoped that Suho wouldn't get recognised every two seconds. After all it was your honeymoon and that would only happen once in your life. You hoped that the fans would understand and would leave you alone so you could spend some time by yourself. Of course you didn't mind if someone wanted to take a picture from time to time but not every person you passed. 

When dinner was over it was time for your dance, the part where Suho had been nervous for. He kept telling you that he was going to screw things up and everytime again you had to convince him that he wouldn't. You didn't understand why he was making such a big deal of this, he only had to dance with you for a while, moving his hips from left to right, it wasn't like he had never danced before. 

You waited patiently for him to ask you to go to the dance floor. You didn't want to force him of course but it was a tradition. The married couple had to do the first dance together to open everything and you just hoped that Suho wasn't going to be a chicken right now. You really wanted to dance with him because when you saw it on tv it was always so romantic. 

After a while you were about to give up, but then you husband turned around to you in his chair with a not so sure expression and extended his hand to you. You gave him a questioning look, pretending like you had no idea what he meant with it and Suho pouted, knowing you were doing this on purpose. 

"Yeobo, do you wanna dance with me?" He asked and you giggled.

"I would love to." 

People cheered as you took his hand and let him pull you towards the dance floor. Suho placed is arms around your middle and you grabbed his shoulders before swaying on the music. When the song proceeded a smile came onto your husband's face as he realized this was not such a big deal at all. 

"I told you so." You mumbled teasingly. 

"And as always my wonderful wife was right." 

You blushed madly at his anwser and hid your face in the crook of his neck. Suho chuckled as he tightened his hold around you and you just enjoyed this moment with him. You talked a little, kisses were exchanged and before you knew it the song had ended and you felt a soft tap on your shoulder. 

It was your dad, friendly asking Suho or he could dance with you. He just nodded with a little poud but gave you to your father anyway, knowing he couldn't refuse. You laughed while standing in your dad's embrace and seeing how Suho was dancing with his mom. Everyone looked so happy. 

"My little girl..." Your dad said with an emotional voice. 

"Dad please, you promised me that you wouldn't do this!" 

"I can't help it darling, you were my princess and now...you're someone else's queen." 

You smiled at the comment, you felt like a queen at the moment. Your whole body was filled with joy. This day had been perfect and better than you had ever dreamt of. If you could do it over you wouldn't change a thing of it, this was the best wedding you could've thought of and you husband had given it to you.

When the party was finally over you couldn't feel your legs anymore and you also didn't want to hear another word about dresses and children, since that was what everyone kept talking about. But now people were all leaving one by one and your turn was coming closer every second. 

You watched how only the most important people remained to wave you guys out and so now it was time, you were leaving for your honeymoon with Suho. You gave everyone a last big bear hug before getting into the car with Suho, going to your number one destination...the airport.