Cuddling On The Plane

Just Married

You took place in the plane, now changed into other and more normal clothes but you still looked elegant. You were sitting next to the window to your like, you always watched the clouds move around you and the landscape. But today that would become a little difficult since it was already dark. 

You were flying in the middle of the night and you would land over 8 hours which was a really long time. You already knew you weren't going to be able to stay awake during the whole trip and you just hoped that Suho wouldn't mind if you would sleep a little, just so you could gain some energy for tomorrow. 

When you turned your head to the left you could see that Suho's eyes were also smaller than normally and he looked sleepy, so you were sure he wouldn't care. He would probably sleep with you and he would be really happy if you wouldn't want to stay up and talk. He looked exhausted from today and you were relieved that you weren't the only one who was feeling like that. 

"We'll go to sleep as soon as the plane takes off."

He turned his head towards you as soon as he heard your voice and then smiled. He nodded and watched how other people also took their places. He could only hope they would leave quickly before he would fall asleep even before they took off. He felt really tired and actually he still wanted to spend some time with you but he just couldn't keep his eyes open anymore. 

He saw how you closed the hatch in front of the little window. It seemed like you weren't planning to stay up much longer yourself since you were preparing everything to go to sleep. You saw that your husband was staring at you and smiled at him. He gave you one in return before taking your head in between his two hands and placing a gentle kiss on it. 

You sighed in bliss as he then guided your head towards his shoulder so you could use it as support and intertwined his fingers with yours. You could perfectly sleep like this, actually you could sleep in every pose as long as it let you know that Suho was around you and that he wasn't going to leave. 

"I'll ask for some blankets and pillows and then you can sleep okay. You look really tired baby, you should sleep." 

You were happy he understood and saw how he asked for the things he needed. The steward handed him two blankets and two pillows and Suho took care of the rest. He shoved one of the pillows under your head which was still lying on his shoulder and then spreat the blanket over your body, making sure there wasn't a spot left open so you couldn't get cold during the flight. 

"Thanks yeobo." You muttered. 

"It's okay. Now go to sleep, I'll see you tomorrow. Sweet dream beautiful, I love you."

Those were the last words you heard before you drifted off against Suho's side. He stared at you in awe, still not able to believe you were his and that you were his wife. He was so lucky to have you since you were so sweet and pretty and his family and friends loved you. Since he had met you his life had became much better and he never wanted anything different anymore. 

He listened to your steady breathing and sweeped the small pieces of hair that were covering your face out of the way. He noticed you were still wearing your make up and he smiled by himself. He would always tell you that you had to remove it because it was unhealthy for your skin and you would always get shy, unsure about yourself without make up. But he found you the most beautiful girl in the world, even without make up. 

He laid his haid on top of your and enjoyed the way your soft hair fell against his cheek. He loved the way you smell, it reminded him of vanille, the soft kind. Also your hair was always so shiny and soft and he just loved to play with it. He sighed deeply as he closed his eyes, now resting under his own sheet and with his own pillow under his head. 

This was going to become a really long flight but he was sure that with your company you two would land in Londen in no time. He rubbed his thumb over the palm of your hand as he overthough today's events, the best day of his life. The knew ring around his finger remined him that this had all truly happened and that it wasn't a dream. With these thoughts Suho joined you in a nice sleep.

When you woke up you noticed that there was a weight on top of your head. You didn't have to think long about what it was as you saw a few blond hairs in your sight. You knew it was Suho's head and you wondered how long you had been sleeping in this position since you didn't want his shoulder to become stiff. 

You lifted your hand and shoved it under his head to keep it up to you could remove your head from his shoulder and lay his head on yours instead. You admired his features for a while, how could your husband be this hot? You couldn't help yourself so you brought up your hand and traced your finger down his nose and stopped at his lips. 

You immediately pulled back when his eyes blinked open, a little embarrassed. He lifted his head as you quickly turned yours towards the window acting like you had been staring out of it all the time, but of cours Suho knew you weren't. 

You eyed him sideways as he stretched himself in his seat and made a little cute sound in the process, it made your heart melt. Then he crept closer to you and tilted his head a little while giving you his sly smile. 

"How long have you been up Jagi? You should have woken me, I don't want you to feel alone right now." 

"I've just woken up myself, after noticing there was a heavy head on top of mine and my brains were almost getting crushed." 

He pouted what made you lean forward and peck his lips, you weren't able to resist him while he was being this cute. He smiled nad looked down on his watch, seeing that the two of you had slept for like two hours, which wasn't such a long time. 

He reached out for you and snuggled up against your chest. You looked down on him, a little surprised at how clingy he was today. Normally Suho didn't like to touch you in public because he found that were things he had to keep for the moments you were alone. You didn't mind him doing this though, you even loved it. 

"Let's sleep some more Jagi, I'm sooo tired I feel like I can sleep forever." He muttered. 

You smiled and obliged with him, still feeling quite exhausted yourself. You had no idea how other brides always still had enough energy for their wedding night right after the party. Your wedding night had to wait a little longer since dspending it on a plane wouldn't be really romantic. But as soon as you had your first night at the hotel you two would make sure to make a wonderful night of it.

You yawned as you wrapped your arms around Suho, pretending like he was your big fluffy teddy bear and pushed your nose in his hair. You would be able to sit like this forever, with the man you loved hovering over you like this, showing everyone he was yours only. With those thought you fell asleep again, waiting for this long flight to be over.