I Do

Just Married

"I may now pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride."

You giggled through your tears as you saw how your now official husband wiped away his own. This guy was such a , always crying whenever you were crying. But today it was okay, today he could cry as much as he wanted as long as it were tears of happiness of course. There was not even a single reason for you to feel sad today. 


You smiled as Suho grabbed both of your hands and squeezed them tightly as he brought his face closer to yours, finally planning to make a move into this. If he had waited much longer you probably would've attacked him or something. But eventually his hands cupped your cheeks and he pushed his lips against your for a sweet but still passionate kiss, because he knew this kiss had to be special, but didn't have to go over the edge. 

Camara's were flashing and people were fangirling. There were no fans invited at your wedding ceremony, just because that would only cause trouble. There were only close friends and family here, and even that were very many people.

Suho pulled back and released one of your hands, but kept holding the other one firmly as he guided you down and began to walk you out of the church. You couldn't help but pull him closer and whisper into his ear, 

"Yeobo, you know that from now on you're stuck with me right?" 

Suho chuckled and shook his head, but the smile never left his face. He looked really happy and you didn't even have any idea about how good he felt. He had the feeling he could handle the world. You were his now and forever, he would never let you go again. Today he had given his life to you, and you could keep it. This was one of the days he would never forget. You were looking so pretty in your wedding dress and he was so proud to be the one standing next to you, nothing could still ruin this day. 

You walked outside where a bright red carpet was rolled out for the two of you and was waiting for you to walk over it. You carefully watched where you stepped, since you were wearing high heels it wouldn't be weird if you'd trip.

But you felt the strong hold of your husband's hand around yours, promising you that it would pull you up if you would fall. You smiled happily as you watched at your friends who you were passing. They were all smiling and crying, except for Chen of course, that guy seriously had no tears for these kind of things. 

"Flowers!"

Someone screamed and you let out a little 'oh' as you remembered you still had to throw away your bouquet, you almost forgot about that because of everything that was on your mind. Suho clacked his tongue next to you but you just shoved your elbow into his ribs and he let out a little growl before glaring at you.

You knew you were a real tease and sometimes you felt sorry for Suho that he had to deal with someone like you but you just stuck out your tongue at him which caused that his smile immediately returned. 

You saw how everyone was getting impatient so you slowly turned around after checking in which direction you had to throw. You giggled as you saw how Suho was studying everything carefully with his arms folded over his chest. You counted to three and the next second you let go of your flowers and quickly turned around to see who would catch them.

"Aaaahh! Noooo!"

You hit your hand in front of your mouth to stop your laughing as you watched Sehun's horrified face. His girlfriend had catched the flowers and she was looking so happy, the opposite of her boyfriend. You were still laughing as you linked arms with Suho again and walked further.

"Poor guy, this will become his death."

Suho whispered in your ear but you just shurgged your shoulders. They were a nice couple and match made in heaven, they could marry if they wanted, they had your bless. But stupid Sehun was to shy to ask her, and the poor girl just kept on waiting and waiting for him. But he had no idea that she would say yes to him immediately, if only he knew. 

You looked around at the see of people and saw Baekhyun standing there, crying like a little baby. You smiled at him and gave him thumbs up, just to ask him or he was fine. He pouted and then turned back to Chanyeol to hide in his shoulder, knowing he was embarrassing himself.

You and Suho reached the limo which was going to take you to your big castle he had rent to give your party in. You both got in, you first so Suho could still fix your dress and then he hopped in behind you, wrapping his arm tightly around you while waving to everyone and closing the door. 

The car took off and you both stayed silent for a little while, letting everything sink. In the morning you had still been boyfriend and girlfriend, you had still been his fiancee, and now you two were freaking married, stuck on each other by just a really simple I do. You didn't mind though, you loved the thought of having Suho all by yourself.

Surely now EXO was slowly starting to settle down and were all forming their own families. They weren't as active anymore as they had been over the years, but that was good news for you of course, that meant that Suho would be home more often. You sighed deeply in content and laid your head on his shoulder, what woke him up frome his little daze and smile down at you.

"Jagi, we're married." He whispered, as if he was scared someone would hear you two.

He still sounded as if he couldn't believe this was all happening. You smiled and snuggled into his blazer, trying not to ruin it with your make up.

"Your my husband and I'm your amazing wife, how does that sound?" You asked and Suho laughed while nuzzling his nose into your hear.

"That sounds too good to be true." He said dreamily and you made a face at his cheesiness.

"Yah! Kim Joonmyeon! You better don't ruin my hair!"

Laughted filled the car as you both enjoyed the moment you two had for yourselves today.