Chapter 4

I Say No to Marriage!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In just one week, my boss and I have been really working both heads together. She is teaching me a lot. I’ve tried to be very attentive but there are just some things that I can’t really do very efficiently. Surprisingly, she doesn’t scold me when I do some tiny glitches.

She also gives me assignments to help me improve my work. She treats me as if I’m not just a secretary, but also an efficient person who can take care of technical works. The truth was, I never thought that I had it in me to excel in work, but with her guidance, I bam surely learning a lot from it. she was truly my mentor and I admit that I’m beginning to like her. and Minho is very happy with this progress between me and Yuri.

“ssul, I need your proposal early Monday morning. If it’s okay, please finish it today, okay?” she said while smiling.

“Okay, I’ll try to finish it tonight. I’ll just leave it on your table after I’m finish with it.” I answered confidently. I was crestfallen but I tried to hide it from her. Fridays are Minho and I’s scheduled regular dates. But I know that he’ll understand. And besides, he didn’t text me if we’re really going out today.

“Thanks Ssul, you’re the best.”

My boss was about to leave when Minho arrived at the office. I was shocked to see him there. Most of the time, he’s just waiting for me in the lobby that’s why I’m confused why he’s suddenly up here in my office.

“Sorry, Babe, but I need to go overtime today.” I told him. “If you’ll wait for me it’s fine, but if you’re going somewhere else, just leave me here. I’m sorry okay? I haven’t called you about this since we’re really busy today.”

He looked surprised with what I’ve said. “So, you mean

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter