For Froyo!!!

Camera Girl [Occasional Updates]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

December 15, 2015 7:45 PM Saturday

 

Victoria POV

 

It’s only been an hour and a half since we heard the commotion that happened in one of the rooms. Apparently, the kids thought that making a large soda fountain would get them the ‘reward’ Sambaek was talking about. Turns out, it just made a big heck of a mess.

 

The staff kept running left and right, along with the other photographers. I’m not really paying attention to what they’re doing, but more on what Sambaek is doing. Ever since that Dajung girl left to go to the scene, Sambaek’s been going back and forth too, but I’m having the strangest feeling that something’s going to happen again…

 

“Hyoyeon noona! Are you busy?” we hear Sambaek call Hyoyeon, the girl just shook her head as an answer, “Oh, can you help me out with something, noona?” Sambaek had a small smile on her face and her eyes were twinkling, I look at where Yoona was and the girl was glaring at her innocent unnie.

 

I give a silent chuckle, ‘uh-oh, someone’s jealous~’ my action didn’t fail to catch my members’ attentions. “What’s so funny Vic-omma?” asks Luna, seriously though, even after a good two years of dating, Luna won’t stop calling me Vic-omma. It’s not that I don’t like it, it’s just a bit weird, calling your lover ‘Mom’. And when we have our bedroom activities, I actually like her calling me that.

 

“Take a look at Yoona, honey...” I trail off, seeing her giggling at Yoona’s expression. “You’re right omma.” She says as we watch Hyoyeon talking to Sambaek in hushed voices. It seems something is really up, since Sambaek had her mic enclosed on her fist.

 

It didn’t take that long before Hyoyeon went back to the other girls and Sambaek running towards the sound system controls, “What’s she doing?” 2ne1 was seated just behind us, and from the husky voice, I could tell it was CL.

 

Not to be mean, but as far as I know, CL can speak French. I wonder why she didn’t talk with the producer earlier…

 

“Hey CL.” I turn around and face her…

 

“Yes unnie?” she asks, “When the producer asked something in French earlier, why didn’t you speak up?” my turn to ask. “It’s because it didn’t want to leave my Ssantoki” she said with a proud smile on her face while her arm pulls Dara closer to her.

 

I gave a fake shiver to her, “Cheesy CL” I only get a laugh from Luna and the other 2ne1 members. We went back to our own worlds soon after, cherishing the silence that’s still there. Because once the clock strikes 10:30, it’s going to be a busy shoot. And I don’t think it’s going to be all peace and quiet for the next two and a half hours.

 

Time check: 8:15 PM

 

I was right… it wouldn’t last…

 

Sambaek POV

 

[Flashback to 30 minutes ago]

 

“Hey Sambaek, what’s up besides the sky?” “Um the ceiling and that’s not even funny Noona. No offense.” “None taken” So I asked for a bit of help from Hyoyeon noona about this plan of mine. It’s just an innocent and harmless prank… if you’re not the victim.

 

“Noona I need help with something” I start telling her of the plan and I could see she’s agreeing to it, “I don’t see anything wrong with the plan, and I’ll be happy to help.” I smile at her answer, “All you need to do noona, is keep you and the other idols a safe distance until the shoot starts. Besides we can’t risk ruining your beautiful faces, plus all you need to do before the shoot starts is wear the clothes. Make-up’s done already.”

 

I couldn’t resist tapping on her nose

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter