Slowly Losing It~

Camera Girl [Occasional Updates]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sambaek POV

 

After handling those crazy kids by leaving them to the three mascots I called, I went to the comfort room to clear my head a bit. That wasn’t the case, unfortunately…

 

“Nghh~ Chaerin-ah~”

 

The voice seemed quite familiar, but I can’t really tell whose voice is it. One thing’s clear though, Lee Chaerin is one of them. “Dara-unnie~” and there we go, the second one. I’m a bit surprised, a few hours ago I saw her in a ‘compromising’ position with Bom-unnie, and now it’s Dara-unnie?

 

After catching TaeNy, YulSic and ChoMi in the middle of their session, I was kind of relieved that when I saw CL-unnie and Bom-unnie just making out, and not doing anything…yet. And after experiencing all those things, I managed no longer get surprised with what I’m hearing.

 

There are definitely muffled and kissing sounds coming from the last stall, but since I don’t want to let my imagination get too wild, ‘Remember~ only your friends know how much of a byun you are’ my mind tells me and my hands automatically reach for my earbuds that’s hanging off from inside my shirt. After putting them on, I reached for my iTouch and weirdly play 2ne1’s Come back home.

 

‘Is this irony or what?’ I can hear my conscience laughing at my misery right now. Once the song started blasting on my ears, I walk over to the sink and wash my hands and face. The song’s quite addicting, so end up unconsciously singing, forgetting for a moment that there are two idols in one of the stalls doing something…

 

“Come back home~ Can you come back home eh~ modeun apeumeun dwiro hae yeojeonhi neol gidaryeo ireoke~ Now you gotta do what you gotta do~”

 

From my peripheral vision, I see the last stall’s door open. Revealing a Red faced Sandara Park and calm Lee Chaerin, I flash them a smile still facing the mirror, before heading to the door, wiping my hands on my shirt and pants.

 

I can feel their presence behind me while walking towards the main set, when we get there CL-unnie and Dara-unnie sat with the other idols on the stands. I on the other hand, was being called over by Dajung. “Yah, since it’s going to be noisy here soon, they gave us wireless body microphones.” She said handing me a phone like device with a wire, “You know how to use this anyway, it’s easier to talk to the idols. We need to distract the kids with some songs, says those mascots. So we need another voice.” She added. “

 

“April better not sing.” I joke, “Don’t worry, unless her voice is good, that guy over there won’t turn on her mic.” She says pointing to a guy near the sound system. She turns to me again, this time with a smirk, “You on the other hand, are free to sing. Don’t think I forgot your little confession about your high school activities.”

 

I groan, the memory is still fresh of course since it’s only been two months since I told her that. “Why don’t you add in a little dance too?” She added, before sprinting away from me. I give a sigh, whilst putting on the mic. As soon as I finish putting on the mic, music blasted from the speakers around us.

 

It was enough for me to turn off the music from my earbuds. I smile a bit, seeing the kids dancing to Timber, even if they don’t understand what the song is about, they’re happily dancing. The idols seem to be enjoying themselves too, this probably a wrong idea. There’s a reason why I always put my earbuds on, that way whatever pranks I think of, only stays with me.

 

But with the song playing loud, I doubt anyone would hear if I mix things up. ‘Don’t! Listen to me!’ my conscience kept shouting at me, but with the amount of things that happened to me yesterday and today, ‘Why don’t you take a seat at the back first, eh?’ I tell my conscience this, and surprisingly, she backs off. ‘Fine. Do whatever you want. Just not the kids and know your limit alright?’ Psh! No need to tell me.

 

“I’m getting a bad feeling from that smile on your face.” I look behind to see April with a worried expression, “What’re you talking about? I’m just happy.” I tell her. “No, you’re not. You want to rage, you want to let loose some steam, and you want to inflict pain to some people.” She paused for a bit, then added “The kind of pain that’s not really painful.”

 

I just hum in response to what she said, trying to formulate a plan on my head. “Can you leave me out of it?” she sounds hesitant, oh she knows she’s going to be part of it. “No promises.” I smile at her before approaching one of the kids.

 

--

 

D

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter