Prep, Intro and... KIDS?!?! Part 1

Camera Girl [Occasional Updates]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

December 15, 2015 1:45 PM Saturday

Sambaek POV

I got off my scooter once I’ve safely parked my baby. Yep, I call it my baby, since it’s the only thing I have to take care off besides myself. I took my tripod out of the scooter’s seat compartment, plus my camera. I don’t really need anything else, since I’m usually the basic photographer. Either Amy or Dajung brings the other equipment, since April’s lazy and me… well I’ve said my reason.

I went in the building and proceeded to the photo shoot location, once I got there, I recognized the place to be one of the shooting areas of the TV show “Dream Team”, except there was this huge giant wall covering half the area and the railings were missing. ‘What the hell?? How were they able to take off the railings??’ I asked myself this as I surveyed the area, it was only then did I notice the number of people sitting on the audience seats. I was about to approach the closest one-which was about six flights down from the entrance- when I heard a familiar voice…

“Yah! Hwijoong don’t touch that!” I turn to my left to see April trying to fix the lights and a little boy who was staring at the lighting in wonder. ‘What are kids doing here in the shoot? Whose crazy idea was it to bring kids here?? And I thought we were working with idols?’ but before I could voice out my question, I heard Amy’s voice coming from my right. “Yah, look kids, that girl over there is Sambaek-unnie, she would be happy to play with you.” She said that while pointing to me. Now I’m actually fond of kids- scratch that, I love kids. They’re so innocent in their own way, unlike adults who take almost everything seriously and forget to have fun. Kids don’t really care, unless they get hungry, interested or they need to do their business.

Now back to the topic, soon after Amy said that I turned my head to her direction, only to see a group of kids coming my way. Before they could climb the stairs however, I managed to say “Hajima!” loud enough for them to listen. I’m not usually that loud with kids, but if you don’t raise your voice once in a while, they could overpower you. All ten kids, plus that Hwijoong kid stopped before they could even get on the first step. I fixed my camera bag’s strap on my shoulder before going down to them.

“Hey kiddos, listen, I need to put my things with the other unnies’ stuff. Do you know where they put their bags?” I asked the kids, one girl in a sunflower dress shot her hand up, “I’m Minyeon!” Ofcourse, since one started telling her name, the others went along. I managed to hear all the names but can’t identify them since they were talking at the same time, “I’m Hwijoong… Taeyoung… Soonyoung... Jisoo… Yonghyeon… Minjae… Daegu… Yeonhee… Jihyo…” From my peripheral vision, I could see Amy, April and Dajung holding in their laughter. ‘Think of your little sister. Don’t lose your patience. Your sister is worse than them in terms of noise.’ I managed to say these sentences in my head and eventually an idea popped in my head.

Turning my attention away from the kids, I opened the front zipper of my camera bag to reveal two toy cameras. I gave one to Minyeon and one to Hwijoong, who ended up getting crowded up on by the rest of the kids. They managed to quiet down when they saw me handing Minyeon and Hwijoong the cameras, before they could start a new ruckus, I spoke up “If want toys like that too, I want you all to line up properly first.” They did as I told, I saw one of the boys open his mouth and I quickly added, “And we’ll play the quiet game, until I put my things with the other bags. You can’t talk unless my bag is gone, if you talk, then you lose. That means you don’t get a toy.” I smirk to myself when I saw the kids- lined up perfec

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter