Prep, Intro and... KIDS?!?! Part II

Camera Girl [Occasional Updates]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

December 15, 2015 4:00 PM Saturday

 

Sambaek POV

 

“Yah, what’s wrong with you? You look pale…” asks Dajung.

 

“How high are the chances you catch your favorite idols making out in a janitor’s closet?” I ask.

 

“Err…” “Or at a comfort room stall, maybe in one of the dressing rooms.” I continued,

 

“Sambaek…” “Then again, it’s a dressing room, which means you can dress and undress in there.” By this time, Dajung was looking at me worriedly. Suddenly her eyes shift to something behind me, “Well here’s the list of the pairs, what they will do, what scene, and what they would need to wear. Bye!” she said to me while shoving a clipboard on my hands, before walking away in a fast manner.

 

I felt like someone was digging holes at the back of my head, or so I thought. When I turned around, I was face to face with a worried Seohyun, Sulli, Hayoung and Jiyoung. As I was looking at them, their faces slowly changed from worried to cautious. I should’ve taken this as a sign by then, unfortunately, that wasn’t the case.

By the time I realized I should’ve answered, I was already dragged towards the women’s restroom, and had Hayoung shut the door after her and the other girls have entered.

 

“It’s usually 50%, but I didn’t think you would be able to see more than the usual unnie.” Seohyun said, “What?” confusion evident on my face. “The question you asked Dajung unnie earlier.” Sulli answered, “The answer is 50%.” Jiyoung added. “We’re sorry your, uh, camera expert eyes had to see that.” Hayoung concluded, “My eyes aren’t camera expert.” I said.

 

Before I could say anything else, they decided to drag me again. This time, to SNSD’s dressing room. When I realized we were going there, I started pulling against Sulli’s and Jiyoung’s hold on both my wrists. “Don’t worry unnie, they’re all dressed now.” Hayoung assured me, “And that French guy, needs a translator again.” She added, smirking. I was wondering what she was smirking about, but I didn’t have time to ask, since we reached the room.

 

I could hear the producer talking just behind the door. Seohyun knocked first before entering, followed by Hayoung, and then Sulli and Jiyoung, who both are still grasping my wrists. When they finally let go, I was standing a few feet away from the producer.

 

“Excellent! You came on time.” He exclaimed, I swear, this guy is too happy…. “Translate for me, please.” It was more of an order than a question for my part, “Dae~” I answered monotonously in Korean. I saw him raise one of his eyebrows and I answered, “’Dae’ means yes in Korean.” I added, “Sorry, I was in auto-answering mode.”

 

He seemed relieved about that explanation and started saying ‘Yes’ in Korean multiple times, “Is he alright?”  I flinch at my spot when I heard a voice near my ear, I checked at the corner of my eye and saw Bomi standing close to me. I could feel my face went flushed when I flinched earlier, so I moved away a bit from Bomi while saying, “Uh, yeah. He’s just practicing.” I observed the producer, and he looked like he was chanting the word now. “I think.” I concluded in a dead-panned expression.

 

“Uh, monsier?” I tried to call his attention, but it seems he didn’t hear me at all. “Dae… Dae… Dae…” he continued chanting, to which the girls seem to find amusing. “Mons-“I tried approaching him while calling, but apparently, that was a wrong move. Next thing I noticed, I got knocked down on the floor by a volleyball hitting my stomach.

 

Thankfully the stupid producer finally decided to stop chanting and shifted his attention to the now-on-the-floor translator of his. But I guess that doesn’t last long either, since he started shouting ‘Mayday, Mayday!’ in French, before zooming out the room. ‘Probably to find out where that ball came from…’ I thought to myself, before I felt someone pulling my arm up.

 

I looked behind me and saw Yoona giving me a wide smile, “Are you always this… unfortunate?” she asked after helping me up. I shrug, “Not really. I don’t know if I made some deity mad twice to experience what happened yesterday and what’s happening now.” I heaved a sigh when I realized, I was getting another dose of unfortunate events like yesterday.

 

“Oh, well I don’t know about today, but yesterday my day was bad too.” I hummed and gave a nod to Yoona’s explanation, I finally took notice of the rest of the people in the dressing room. And honestly, I don’t want to know some of what they’re talking about. And by ‘they’, I meant, TaeNy, YulSic, ChoMi, Kryber and Cl and Bom (Sorry, I don’t know their pair name. I’m not a hardcore blackjack/2ne1 stan).

TaeNy was seated in front of their make-up dresser. I suppose that’s considered normal, but I’m not really sure what’s happening is actually that innocent. From the back you can see no difference, besides Taeyeon’s hand on Tiffany’s lap. But if you move a little bit to see the side, you can see Tiffany’s skirt hiked up a little, with the view of Taeyeon’s bracelet at the end of the skirt. The mirror was reflecting Tiffany’s red face, while Taeyeon was whispering things in her ear. ‘I have to agree with Yoona though, I don’t know if this day is bad too or not.’

 

I turned my head to see YulSic disappearing behind a dressing stall. ‘I don’t want to go anywhere near that area, anymore.’ ChoMi’s… normal? I guess the two are now in the mood to make weird faces. Kryber’s busy talking with Dara, Minzy and Sunny. Sooyoung’s snacking on the pizza with Naeun. The Maknaes are seated on the couch, ‘Thank god they’re not doing anything out of the ordinary…’ Hyoyeon’s having a dance off with Hara and Jiyoung, although, there’s no music playing. Gyuri’s in front of a mirror admiring her face, ‘I should’ve known.’ 

 

Victoria and Luna seem to be having a good conversation with Eunji and Namjoo. So the only one left is… “So are you just going to stare at all the unnies and maknaes today, or are you going to explain what we’re going to do before you get attacked again?” Yoona asks me with smirk on her fa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter