Chapter 2

Prince of the School

As Minah woke up to get ready for school, she got dressed and headed downstairs for breakfast.

"How was your first day of school?" Her mother asked.

"Great, except this girl tried to pick on me and I made a new friend. And noticed how I only said friend. " Minah pointed out.

"At least you have someone to be there. Its better than having none." 

"True. I'm leaving now!" Minah shouted from the door and hopped on her bike.

As she almost reached the school gate, she hears a bunch of girls screaming and running towards her way and she starts to scream as they ran past towards her. Trying to keep her balance, she almost fell until someone caught her by the arm and she is pulled into someone's embrace.

Minah's POV

'W-why am I not hurt?' I thought, eyes tightly shut.

Slowly, I open my eyes and seeing who it is, a guy with blonde hair and one earring looks down at her and smiles.

"Are you hurt anywhere?" The guy asked, his voice smooth, worried. I shake my head and he helps me get off my bike.

"T-thank you. I would've been hurt already by those girls." I said, brushing myself and putting on my backpack.

"Sorry, its because my members and I always attract girls whenever we come to school." The guy asked, gesturing to a group of guys waving and walking towards them.

"Let me guess...GOT7?" He smiles and nod.

"I'm BamBam. You..?" 

"Song Minah... I'll get going then." I said and picking up my bike, I go to lock my bike.

End of POV

BamBam's POV

As I watched Minah walked inside the building, the rest of the members came.

"BamBam! Let's go to class!" Jackson said, putting an arm around me and dragged to class.

"So, who was that girl you saved from falling off her bike? She didn't act like these girls when she saw you. Is she new?" JB asked. 

"Her name is Minah and yeah she's new." I shrug and we all walked upstairs.

As we walked to our classroom, I saw Minah walk the other end of the hall with her friend and they entered the classroom that was next to mine.

'So she's in this class?' I thought and grinned to myself.

End of POV

-------------

2 hours after class ended, Minah and Ji Ah spend the 5 minute break getting drinks from the vending machine.

"I'm so tired from the test." Ji Ah yawned, getting the can of drink from the bottom. 

*Clank* Minah gets her drink too and starts to drink. "The classroom was suffocating me, I couldn't bear it." 

As they talk and laugh their way back to the classroom, a hand slaps Minah in the face and she turns to see Dani standing in front of her with a bitter face.

"What w-was that for?!" Minah shouted, surprised, cupping her face.

"That, is for touching my BamBam!" Dani yelled, anger and jealousy in her eyes.

"Touching? I didn't even touch him!" Minah exclaimed. 

"Leave her alone Dani!" Ji Ah defended.

"Shut up Ji Ah! Don't pretend like you don't know what I'm talking about, I saw it this morning. You were just putting on a show!" Dani shouted, pushing Minah against the wall.

"Hey hey hey! What's going on? Class is about to begin, all of you, back to your seats!" The teacher shouted to everyone as they scattered to their seats. 

Dani eyes Minah with a mean glance and stomps back to her seat.

--------------

"What was that about?" Ji Ah asked, as soon as school ended.

"With Dani? I don't know what I did wrong to make her hate me." Minah said.

"She mentioned BamBam...? Did something happen?" 

"Just, he saved me from almost being trampled by a bunch of girls this morning. What's so bad about that?" 

"Nothing, you were almost hurt but he helped you. Of course, he is from GOT7 so it would make all the girls jealous." Ji Ah simply said.

As they walk through the park, Minah spots GOT7 playing basketball at the court. As she watches them, Ji Ah tries to get her attention.

"Minah!" She shouts and Minah turns to her. "My mom called and I have to get home early. See you tomorrow!" Ji Ah says as she runs sideways and turns to go home.

BamBam's POV

"Bam-ah! Why'd you pass it to Youngjae when he's not in our r team!" JB shouted, panting.

"Sorry, hyung!" I shouted back, hands on my knees. Ctahcing my breathe, I look up and see that girl from this morning watching us. I wave at her and she shyly waves back and I grin.

"Are you playing or not?!" Jackson shouted and I gesture to the water fountain.

Instead of heading to the water fountain, I run towards the girl and she looks at me surprised. Its the girl from this morning.

"Minah, right?" She nods. "Are you going well home?" 

"Yeah but I got distracted watching you guys play basketball, sorry if I bothered you." She said.

"Its cool, they make fun of me because I'm the black hole of the game." I laugh and she laughs too.

'Her laugh is pretty.' I thought, not realizing that I'm staring at her.

"Um, is something wrong?" 

"Uh n-no."

"Well then, I'll get going now. See you tomorrow I guess." She murmurs and hops on her bike and pedals away.

Watching her for a few minutes, I head back to the court, grinning to myself.

End of POV