Chapter 3

Prince of the School

Saturday comes by and Minah and her sister, Min Ji sit at a cafe, eating patbingsoo together.

"It's been a while since we've had a sister day." Min Ji said, smiling.

"I mean, you've been busy with college and I'm trying to get used to being a transfer student." Minah pouted.

"Is school good so far? No drama? Perhaps, any romance?" She jokes.

"Like anyone likes me, ha." Minah mumbled.

"Oh, do you like someone?" Min Ji asked, putting her spoon down.

"W-what are saying all of a sudden!" 

 "Nothing, just keeping in check. Let's eat before this melts." Min Ji gestures and starts eating.

20 minutes later, they hang out at the mall and window shop. 

"I need to go to the bathroom, I'll meet you at the food court or something." Min Ji quickly said and rushed to the bathroom before Minah could respond back.

Minah's POV

As I passed stores, I slowly made my way to the food court. Seeing that it is noon, it felt like time went by slow.

Sitting at a bench, I rest my eyes for a bit until I feel someone sit down next to me.

"Oh, Min Ji you're here already? Are you hungry?" I asked, unaware of who's sitting next to me.

"What should we eat?" A hoarse, high pitch voice said.

"Unnie, what's wrong with your voice?" I said and opening my eyes and instead of Min Ji, I see BamBam.

"Oh! What're you doing here?" I asked, surprise and I look around to find Min Ji but it seems like she hasn't come out of the bathroom.

"Were you here with someone? Your sister?" He asked. I nod and sit up.

"So...not being rude but what're you doing here? It must be a coincidence to see each other out of school, haha." I said, scratching my head.

"Oh my mom and I are buying a present for my brother's birthday and so I just walked around, looking for a good present." 

"Wonder what's taking her so long..." I mumble as I check my watch.

"Are you in a hurry somewhere?" He asked.

"O-oh no its just my sister has been gone to the bathroom for a while now and she hasn't called or texted me yet.."

'Unnie, where are you? What's taking you so long?'

A few seconds later. 'Sorry Minah but something came up with my friend and I forgot to text you! Have fun at the mall without me!'

'This girl.' I thought and sighed.

"What's wrong?" BamBam asked, breaking the silence.

"Looks like my sister had a problem and she had to help her friend. She forgot to text me so now I'm by myself." I said, putting my phone away.

End of POV

Min Ji's POV

"Hehehe, oh Minah, you're such a liar. Looks like I'll leave them alone while I go shopping by myself. Fighting, dongsaeng." I evily smile and hurrily walk off.

End of POV

"Since your here...would you like to cone with me to help me find a present for my little brother?" BamBam asked, shyly.

"But I don't know what your little brother likes." Minah said.

"It doesn't matter as long as its toys or clothes. I don't want to feel alone while shopping." He pouts. Exhaling, Minah nods and BamBam flashes her a smile and he leads the way.

As they walk past stores looking at the displays, they laugh and talk as they walk. They go inside a toy store and look at action figures. Playing like little kids, they have fun.

"How about this? Boys like playing with Nerf Guns." Minah says, holding up a box.

"Hmm I guess so. I'll buy that for him." He takes the Nerf Gun from her and continues to look around. He sees a pearl cat ears headband and walks to get it. He sneaks behind Minah and getting her by surprise, he puts it on her head.

She turns around and touches the headband. "What is this?" 

"Aww you look cute. Suits you, haha." He smiles and pats her head.

"I feel like a little girl." Minah mumbles and blushes. "Then if I'm the cat... You're the tiger." She reaches for a tiger headband and reaches to put it on his head. "Now you're cute too." She cooes.

-------------

"You guys look cute together. Even wearing somewhat a couple headband." The cashier said as Minah and BamBam reached the counter.

"Oops, forgot that I had it on." Minah said as she was about to take it off.

"Leave it, I'll buy these too." He said to the cashier and she nods.

"You need to buy me one you know." Minah quickly said. "Ppeople will think we're a couple with these headbands."

As they leave the store with the Nerf Gun, BamBam looks at her.

"That's what I want people to think." He playfully says and walks ahead of her.

"W-what do you mean by that?" Minah asked, flustered and catches up with BamBam.