Chapter 4

Prince of the School

Minah's POV

As I sat on my bed that night, I hold the headband that BamBam bought me hours before.

'You look cute.' He said as you remember what he said to you.

"Cute...' I thought to myself and got up to put on the headband as I look in the mirror. 

End of POV

The door to Minah's open flies open and Min Ji happily comes in.

"So...how was your date? I'm sorry I didn't tell you that I needed to leave, it was kinda urgent." Min Ji sarcastically said and smiled.

"I'm mad at you about that." 

"Don't be, I know you're happy." She says and then quickly slaps .

"What do you mean by that?" Minah points.

Min Ji stands up and runs out of her room before Minah could say anything.

---------

The next morning, Minah got ready for school. Agreeing to go to school together with Ji Ah, she waits at the corner as Ji Ah comes running to her.

"Morning." Ji Ah waves and puts her arm through Minah's

They reach the bus stop and as the bus comes, they get on. They take a seat.

"Yesterday I saw Dani and her friends when I was on my way to the beach. Guess what she said." Ji Ah said, amused.

"Hmm, 'Tell that Minah girl to stay away from BamBam he's mine?'" Minah said in a more girly tone.

"I'm yours?" Someone said behind them and they turn around to see BamBam and Mark sitting there.

"I-I didn't mean it like that! Its, its...nothing forget it." Minah hesitated and turned around. 

"I know you didn't mean it, I'm sorry. Sorry if I barged in your conversation." He said, chuckling to himself. 

BamBam's POV

The way Minah turned around blushing, it made me want to cup her face to cool her down.

My phone buzzez and I check to see that Mark sent me a text. Looking at him, he gestures me to read it, as he listens to music on his phone.

'Do you like her?'

"H-hyung! What are you saying?" I said, surprised by his question.

"Ay don't be like that. Do you?" Mark joked, smiling.

"We're here! Let's go." I said and quickly hop off the bus where the other guys are waiting, surrounded by girls.

End of POV

"I hate when it's so noisy in the morning. These girls never stop." Ji Ah said, blocking one of her ear.

As they walk, Dani bumps into Minah hard in the shoulder and Minah falls to the ground. 

"Oh my god! Are you OK? I'm sorry, I didn't see you!" Dani cried, making most people turn their attention to them, especially GOT7. 

Minah's POV

Ji Ah and Dani help me up but I can feel Dani pulling me up by force.

"Ah." I said and look at my scrapped arm. Its bleeding a bit. 

"I should've watched where I was going, I'm so sorry Minah!" Dani said, letting go of my arm and flipping her hair, she walks away. Her other friends snickering quietly.

"I will get them one day." Ji Ah said, next to me.

"Leave it, I'm not that hurt. Come on, we'll be late for class." I said as I was about to walk, BamBam runs in front of me and stops.

"Are you OK? Are you hurt?" He asked, grabbing my hurt arm.

"Ah." I let out and he stops and looks at me. His baby face

"Sorry! You should go to the nurse."

"I-I'm fine. I just need to wash it with water and put a band-aid on it." 

"I'll take you to the nurse's office." He said and gently pushing me forward, he walks me to the nurse's office. I look behind to see Ji Ah smiling and waving at me. All the girls look at us with jealousy and I look forward.

Reaching the nurse's office, the nurse applies medicine and puts on a band-aid patch. She smiles at me and tells me its nothing serious.

"Thanks for taking me to the nurse's office but you didn't need to, really." I said as we walked out of the office. The hall is nearly empty.

"I was worried about you and I didn't want you hurt anymore." He said, his eyes showing a hint of worry.

"Why w-would you worry about me?" I stutter, wanting to hear what he's going to say.

"Because I...-" The bell rings and cuts off BamBam. "Shoot! I'm late for class, see you soon...or later." He runs down the hall before I could say anything.

"What was he going to say." I quietly said to myself and run the opposite way to class.

End of POV