Chapter 5

Prince of the School

School comes to an end and Minah walks home alone, Ji Ah staying for after school tutoring. 

Walking through the park, past the basketball court, Minah decides to take a stroll not wanting to get home early. The afternoon breeze gently rolls in and Minah raises her arms to stretch but she accidently strains her injured arm.

"Ah! Why does this hurt so much?" Minah grumbled to herself, checking her arm.

"Well why did you stretch in the first place?" BamBam said, out of nowhere, surprising Minah.

"What are you doing here? Did you perhaps...follow me?" Minah asked, backing away a bit.

"Woah, don't jump to conclusions! I always take this way home. Isn't it weird, we always meet at certain places. Its almost as if we were ment to be." He cups his chin in one hand and grins.

Minah slaps in on the arm and he reflexes. "What are you saying?! If someone hears, they might want to rip my hair off." 

They stroll down the street as they talk and the sun slowly setting.

"So...about this morning at school, I asked you why you were worried about me. Can you tell me?" Minah asked, looking at him from the corner of her eye.

"Oh that. You might think I'm crazy to say this."

"Crazy? What would be crazy?" Minah laughed off and she looks at BamBam. He looks back at her with a serious look.

"I know right. If I say this, I don't know how you'll react." 

"Well, I'm not going to force you so tell me whenever you're ready." Minah sighed and walked ahead of him.

--------------

BamBam's POV

I lay in bed as I listen to 'A'. 

'Should I tell her..? Or not?' I thought, resting my eyes and rubbing my temples.

I pick up my phone and going to my gallery, I skim to look for the photo. As I land on the photo, I smile to myself and hug my phone.

End of POV

"Acho!" Minah sneezes. "Sounds like someone's talking about me or something." 

--------------

At school the next morning, Ji Ah stands in front of Minah's desk and sits next to her.

"Well...what do you think?" Ji Ah asked, flipping her new haircut and fluttering her lashes. Minah giggles.

"It frames your face so well, I like the new color too. What's with the changes all of a sudden?" Minah playfully asked.

"It was yesterday after school. This cute guy came up to me and asked for my help and well, we talked and hung out a bit." She grins widely and blushes.

"Oh really? Looks like there's some spark between you guys." Ji Ah lightly pushes Minah and smiles to herself and goes back to her seat.

Class ends and everyone happily heads to lunch.

"Is your arm OK?" Ji Ah asked, as they walked downstairs.

"Of course, although I don't know why it hurted yesterday even though I only fell down." Minah shrugged.

Once they grab lunch and take a seat, GOT7 walks in and the girls start to scream. Ji Ah rolls her eyes and Minah accident wanders her eyes to BamBam which he has been staring at her.

"This cafeteria is never quiet I swear." Ji Ah complains and eats. 

Minah's POV

GOT7 makes their grand entrance as usual and my eye accident lands on BamBam as I realize he's been staring at me from afar. I get a text message and I check to see that BamBam texted me.

'Meet me at the rooftop in 5. I need to talk to you.' He gestures his head to the entrance and slips out to head for the rooftop.

"Uh I think I forgot something at the classroom, I'll be back in a few minutes." I said to Ji Ah and she nods. I get out of my seat and dash upstairs to the rooftop. I reach the rooftop and opening the door, I see BamBam standing there.

"What's up? What did you want to talk to me about?" I pant, walking towards him.

For a moment, he doesn't say anything until he takes his jacket off and walks towards me.

"I think I'm about to go crazy just doing this." He says as he quickly walks towards me and he grabs my face and kisses me, like in need of desperation.

End of POV

BamBam's POV

Her lips were soft and it was like what I expected whenever I saw her face. Instead of looking at her picture on my phone which I secretly took at lunch, she was more beautiful up close.

I pull away from the kiss as I still cup her face in my hand. Her face softens and I tuck her hair behind her ear.

'W-what was that for?" She asked, almost whispering.

"Thats how I feel about you. I've always been, but I don't know when." I said.

She doesn't say anything for a moment. "You like me...?" I nod and I pull her into a hug. She smells like soap and clean linen.

"I don't know what to say...I mean you're in GOT7. What happens if people in school find out I'm.. dating you?" She said. I look at her and grin.

"Who cares what people say. If those girls try to harm you, I'll protect you, perhaps I might have to follow you all day." I joke and she smiles. "So, are we officially dating now?"

"Well, as long as you protect me from a bunch of girls wanting to rip my hair off, we are officially dating." She says and holds my hand.