Chapter 1

Prince of the School

Minah's POV

"I'm so not ready for this." I said, looking at myself in the vanity mirror and dropping my head down, frowning.

"Minah! What are you doing sitting there? Come down for breakfast, I've been calling your name 10 times now!" My mother scolded at the door and she closes it behind her.

I head downstairs and seat myself at the dining table.

"Minah, what took you so long?" My older sister, Min Ji asked.

"Seeing the death of me. I feel like I'm not going to fit in the new school." I begin eating. 

"Don't worry, you'll be fine. You'll only have one year left till you go to college so there's nothing to worry about. I know you'll make friends right away." Min Ji said, encouragingly. I smile weakly at her.

End of POV

---------------

"See you later! Just be yourself, don't forget that!" Min Ji yelled from inside the house as Minah waved at her and slowly rode her bike down the street.

10 minutes later, Minah arrives at the entrance outside the school and gets off and goes to lock her bike. Gripping onto the straps of her backpack, she nervously walks towards the building. As she walks, she sees girls running the opposite way and turning to see what it up, a bunch of girls are crowding a white van, screaming in excitement. 

"What's going on over there?" Minah asked out loud. 

"That...is GOT7" Someone said behind her and turning to face her, a girl looks over Minah's shoulder for a second till she smiles at her. "Hi, I'm Ji Ah. Lee Ji Ah. You must be the new student...Song Minah?" She asked.

"Haha...that's me."

"Well since I've officially met you, I'll take you to the office to get things straighten out. They assigned me to be your guide today so you can get used to the school." Minah smiles and Ji Ah leads her to the office.

-------------------

"Class, as I said yesterday, we have a new transfer student. Everyone, this is Song Minah." The teacher turns to her and motions to introduce herself.

"Hello, I'm Song Minah and I hope we can get along well." Minah bows and the students clap. The teacher assigns her to sit next to Ji Ah. As she sits down, Ji Ah smiles at her and Minah smiles back.

Class starts once everyone settles down and the teacher writes on the board. 2 hours later, class ends and everyone takes a break. People walk to other people's desks as they laugh and talk. Ji Ah turns to talk to Minah.

"So, how is it so far?" She asked.

"It's ok so far, nothing exciting yet despite the screaming from the girls this morning." Minah shrugs.

"Oh, it's because this group of boys called GOT7 are popular in this school and they are talented and handsome too." Ji Ah daydreams and smiles to herself.

"GOT7...I wonder how popular they are." Minah mutters to herself.

"Stay afterschool and I'll show you how popular they are, we just have to get to the dance room early because so many girls gather there every Wednesday." She said, assured.

"Well well, if it isn't the new girl. It's been a while since we had a new student in this class. Girls, do you know what happens when there is a new student?" A girl, with brown hair tied up in a ponytail, arms crossed walks up to Minah's desk.

"Of course we do, Dani. We make them our slave for a day." Another girl said, meanly smirking as she chew gum.

"W-who are you guys?" Minah asked, nervously. She looks at them and at Ji Ah. Ji Ah stands up and faces them. The classroom goes quiet and turn to look at them.

"What do you think you're doing Ji Ah?" Dani asked, hands on her hip.

"Leave Minah alone."

"And why should we obey you? You're just a nobody." 

"True I'm a nobody...in your perspective but no one cares what you think of me." Ji Ah said, face to face with Dani. Dani scoffs and walks around Ji Ah and puts an arm around Minah.

"I'm letting this go for now. You're lucky that I'm not making you do things for us, new girl." Dani stomps away, following her friends.

Everything goes back to normal until the bell rings, alerting that class is about to begin again.

"Thanks earlier. Who were they?" Minah asked.

"Dani, she's the daughter of the principal of this school. She can be frightening sometimes and takes advantage of new students. I've dealt with her for the past 3 years. Nothing to be scared of her." Ji Ah casually said and goes back to her seat and takes out her English book.

Once class ends, people excitedly get up to go to lunch. 

"Minah, let's go get lunch." Ji Ah says, her hands in her pocket and Minah smiles and links an arm around Ji Ah's and they exit the classroom to the cafeteria.