The fight

Bad love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-Nice dress !! it suits on you
-thank you Jay ….
-So any news ?
-studying like always..
-Okey;;;


And that’s how our conversation started and ended after few words , I wasn’t in a good mood to have fun or to talk like usual .. even with Loco and how was he polite , I couldn’t smile or  fake it when he asked for cheer up and I refused automatically without thinking , yet that what made Simon happy because he hates seeing me drinking especially with his friends … I could recognize how delighted  was he because  I was that respectful , nothing more than eating , looking at my dish , putting ices in my water and looking at the window  or let’s say stealing some sights of that Gray …
I felt so throttled …besides I wanted to yell so loud , to slap that jerk for being that cold , could you believe me if I told you he didn’t even look at me however we were sitting in front of each other ? I couldn’t understand what he was thinking about … until it happened….

 

-I ‘ve never see those dudes calm like today really .. started Simon
-yeah why so serious guys ? Natasha is our sister now… day by day you will discover how friendly is she  …added Jay
-hope so ..I whispered  
-Natasha can you find me a  Russian girlfriend ? hihihihi  girls there are pretty … said Crush while he was about pouring me some wine ..
-I will try …
I’ve took that glass , sending a wink ..
-Me too !!  me too .. yelled Loco ..

-Ok don’t worry handsome  ,I have many friends …
 

then I took a glimpse at Gray and I added : “What about you Gray shii ?”
-I’m fine with Korean girl !! add to I hate foreign  girls …
-Aha ….. I know many foreign girls hate Korean boys too … I said with an unreal smile
-they better do that !! because  being beautiful with such blue eyes and perfect body aren’t enough to be beautiful in Korean boys’ eyes…
 

Moreover , he put the knight and the fork on his dish , crossing his hands on the table , sending those scary gazes to me , while I was about throwing that table on his face !!
I retreated until I reached the back of the chair , crossing my legs , trying to reduce some of the stress I’ve been passing with due to his serious words !! I sent a sight for all the guests , Simon was about killing him , Jay was looking at Simon like he was calming him or what , however Crush was looking to his phone and Loco was so ashamed really …
-Gray shii what are you trying to say ?
-Nothing  I’m just your cousin’s partner nothing more …
Then he stood up , throwing the napkin on the table , smirking , furthermore he bowed gently and he disappeared but before he did he said the most shocking thing ..
“ Ahha , I forgot to tell you .. I have a g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter