The meeting

Bad love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-Hello …It have been a long time since I saw you …
-Simon oppa~ missed you ___ I hugged him so tight , throwing my handbag on the floor , letting him smile due to my reaction , I really missed him and I believe he did too , but I used to his cold reaction
Simon Dominic is my cousin , working under AOMG as a rapper , composer and producer , he was the only one who take care of me when I used to travel to korea for my projects , because I’m foreign or let’s say I’m actually Half Korean & half Russian ..

 


-Waaaah oppa did you buy a new car !! But I liked your Black Mercedes..
-oh yeah .. I know that !! it’s in my garage you can use it for your movements !!
-are you telling me that you won’t take care of me ?
-I’m busy sorry dear !!
-Is it Work ? a girl ?
 

he  sent me that serious smile with that strange stare saying :

“-you already know I broke up with her .. and you also know  Jay and how hard worker he is ?”
-OH YEAH  and How playboy he is too ..
-just  prepare yourself , Jay knew that you are coming and he invited all our team for the dinner today, by the way there are many new members you don’t know them ..
-But I’m so tired…
-Natashaaaaa !!!
-Okay Okay ;;;


I looked at him pouting , he liked to treat me like this , sometimes I feel like he is more authoritarian than my father is , you know almost the Russians are sever in their transactions and my father is one of  the best examples , that’s why I loved to travel to korea to see my mother’s family because I thought they may be more open minded but look what I’ve got ….OH yeaaah Simon oppa killed it seriously with how protective he is , at first I thought he may be that person indifferent as all the underground rappers are known with ,but every day I discover something special about him … yet I feel so safe with him , and I really trust him..
add to to be honest   we used to be like this , I know he is older than me and that makes him refuse the idea  to talk about his personal life with me , however I used to tell him about everything even about my period !!


-Finally I’m at home …
I set on the Sofa messing it with my feet , I used to be that girl , who brings the happiness to all the house everytime I come , Simon always tells me even his neighbor become angry because of the noise I made when I play around here and there and Simon trys to catch me and stop my childlish acts  …

 

Even DONDON ,Simon oppa’s French Dog , become crazy when I hug him as Simon always say : “such perfect couple “

 

“Omonaaa I missed you !! guess what I bought you !! tadaah it's Doggie’s food from Russia “ I said to Dondon while I was hugging him so tight..

I was so exhausted so I tried to take a nap

-Do you want me to prepare anything for you ?
-No , I’m fine …
-Ok I will be at work ..
-K…

 

I closed my eyes …
after few hours  , a serious noise waked me up , it was come from Oppa’s recording room … So I went to upstairs , hearing that there is more than 1 voice in the room , I was sure that Jay is there ,I rememeber how he tried to get closer to me but I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter