First kiss

Bad love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-“ Good morning!! “ … “ ohhh are you ok ?” he added 
-What …what are you doing here ? … I asked with a sleepy voice whereas I was about  getting up from off the ground..
-Let me help you … Gray said giving me his hand..
 

I had such a great dream yesterday , sleeping and letting that window opened , It was all about that Lee Sunghwa.. until the sun shined , you try to open your eyes so hard to find that perfect creature sitting in front of you , looking at you , admiring the way you was laying on your bed , it seems like he was staring at one of the masterpieces in a gallery , He just chosed it , without  thinking to buy it and putting it in his room , watching it every time he feels empty … you can read all of this from the way he was sitting and crossing his legs , holding that cup of tea as always , He is an artist and he dies for art , He kept you just for himself …until you destroy those precious moments when you roll off the bed accidentally …

- I will be in my recording room …
-ok ….

I was looking for my overalls and my sneakers , because I was planning to go on a ride with the bicycle … I put some eyeliner  and lip-gloss then I went to Gray’s recording room
I opened the door slowly, to find him sitting in front of his piano, playing some tones , I heard that “Gray~” whispered in every track Gray released or composed for his friends … I felt like I’m too lucky
He didn’t turn back besides he didn’t notice that I was enjoying watching him using those y fingers here and there , playing with the pen he use to correct the tabs add to moving his head  enjoying the track he came with after a long work … I can see the perfection itself over there..

I loved how fashionsta was he even  in his house , he kept putting expensive hats and hoodies , let’s say I ‘ve  become his fangirl , since I listened to his album in Simon’s oppa studio .. Such a voice , such English pronunciation , such lyrics it was pure art .. It’s indeed an Eargasm …
 

I closed to him then I put my hands on his shoulders doing some massage for him , he raised his head smiling , taking off his earphone and he said :
“-you are here ….”
-Neaaaa
- ohh look at yourself …So pretty ..
-Jinja ?!!!!!
-yeah baby..
-so what about hanging out..
-Emm , I’m sorry baby ! but I have too much work to do  , actually this digital track is for Swings ..
I sent a sigh pouting, until he stood up and suddenly he held my hand  “ where are you going !!”
 I couldn’t turn at him so I just replied with a sad voice : “to my room !!I’m going to read a book .. “
- Look at me …
-No I won’t …
-please …
-No ..
He let my hand and he went to the door closing it and standing in front of it  revealing :’’ and now try to quite this room !! if you can!!”
I started pushing him , He was too strong damn, firstly I pushed him to the right , then to the left , but no result , I couldn’t move him two centimeters while he was laughing so hard …
 I stopped thinking then  suddenly I kissed him on his cheek !! and that what caused his falling in the ground yelling : ‘’ my poor heart !!”
I started laughing  for his exaggerating reaction so I helped him to stand up then I left the room …
 

I sat on the bench in his garden , wearing my glasses , holding one of my favorite books I found in his library ..

He appeared with a bottle of a water then he sat in front of me without saying anything, I felt like he was stressed or what because he was taking off his hat , flipping his hair  about 10 times since he came , add to the shaking of his two legs wasn’t normal at all , it was like insane …
So I took off my glasses and I put down my book asking :” what’s wrong ?”
-Nothing …
-Tell me…
-your cousin is coming today to my home …
-Whatttttttttt ?
I yelled …..
-Don’t worry … you have just to stay in your room until he leave …
-But if he knows about this !!! what about Jay , Loco …? Can’t they stop him ? aiishhh
-They tried , but they couldn’t , because he is about apologizing …
-What the … what the !!! I’m scared …
 

He held my hand sweetly saying :’’ don’t worry , you gonna be safe …”
- I hope so dear..
-ok he will come wi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter