Something I couldn't imagine ...

Bad love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

How did he get the password of the door  ? I’m going Insane …seriously I need to hit Gray for this …
Actually  , I was totally tired and I feel like my back's bones are going to be broken for every move I made…
I didn’t think that having could exhaust me like this … so that I set on the floor listening to their conversation ..
 

-Oh Dafuq !!! what are you doing here ? Gary yelled after seeing My cousin ..
-Shut up !! VV:D and AOMG’s members are waiting for you outside… we are planning to have a race since the weather is so good …
-but I’m tired … and I can’t even move my legs …
-I think so .. It seems like you enjoyed yourself last night …
-what …what do you mean ?
- I know that you hide a girl here … but I will respect your private life and I won’t ask you who is she ?

I’m sure Gray was shaking  … but I’m wondering why does Jay and Loco let him coming over here since all the team were outside… ohhh I have only one thing to do is to think how could I run away from this disaster …

 

Gray stood up … expelling Simon from his room , and starting looking for me , under his bed , behind the coat rack until he reached his room clothes …
He opened the door , seeing me on the floor  , he hugged me saying :” Are you okay dear ?”
-I’m just too exhausted…
-It’s ok , it’s ok I will help you to stand up …
-What about Simon ?
-Don’t worry he left the home…

He laid me on the bed … since then I couldn’t remember anything …
 

I opened my eyes to found myself surrounded by my people , Even Simon was there …
I was so surprised until he revealed :”
-Are you okay my dear cousin ?
-oh Simon …
-Don’t say anything ….
-But I’m so sorry ..
-Don’t worry … I forgave you since I heard all the story..
-Since when ?!!
-Never mind…

He took my hand , kissing it , holding it so hard and getting closer to my forehead in order to spam a soft kiss on it … I couldn’t move , only letting the tears drop from my eyes like rivers …
It was the first time for being so sensitive in front of Simon despite it’s  my true personality …

We kept quiet , however Jay , Loco and Gray came in … I see how much they were happy for seeing Simon So delighted next to me …
“I need to know the truth really …”
 I asked trying to stand up …
The guys started looking at themselves however I kept that curious gaze … until Jay explained :”
-Well , we tried our best to protect you both , but you know how intelligent is Hyung …”
Simon laughed and he completed :” I just called your mom , and before I got the chance to ask her about you , she did !! that’s why I knew that you still in Korea and you lied on me … But I had to search about you and  I was sure that my people here are the main responsible , because it was so hard to meet Gray , Jay and Loco at the same time since one of them had to take care of you and protect you from me … So I planned for this meeting in the morning , and I was too surprised for seeing your stuffs in the living room …”
 
I replied with  exciting voice : “ oh the Korean  Sherlock holmes … Daebak oppa ..”
 -Emm you think so … and guess what ? when I saw that messing living ro

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter