Chapter 4

Blue Skies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He dropped the roses that was in his hands and fell to his knees with tears falling down 


Later that day he stayed in his room and didn't come out. He laid on his bed till he fell asleep. 

****

That night he dreams of Emily. She was in love with him for so long and he didn’t realize it till the day she died.

He was walking a field of flowers and when he looked around he saw her standing at the top of the hill and letting the wind blow through her hair. He walked up to her and she turned to look at him. 

“I'm sorry I couldn't stay any longer I had to go.” she said.

“Why?” started Su Ho “I didn't want you too! Stay with me please.” his voice was low.

“I know,” Emily took a step closer to him and puts her hand on his cheek. “I know you wanted me to stay. But my time was near when you came by.”

Su Ho pulls her toward him and holds her.

“Don’t worry I'll always be with you...Always” Emily puts her arms around him and holds him like how he is holding her.

“Don't go please!” Su Ho held her tighter now.

Emily gave a small chuckle. “Don't worry I won't.”

Su Ho looks at her, puts his lips on hers. When he did that, a tear came down falling down his face. He could feel Emily was feeling the same. A tear came down her cheek when she pulled back.

“I'm sorry.” said Su Ho looking at her and brushing her cheek.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter