Chapter 1

Blue Skies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

One day there was a girl named Emily and she met a boy named Su Ho. Now she really didn’t know him as much but they would talk every so often later within months Emily developed feelings for Su Ho. She didn’t want to tell him because she was scared and she didn’t want to mess up their friendship that they had. The friendship she had was to important then telling him how she feels. Later she found out Su Ho had a grilfriend. Emily was happy for him. The one thing she wanted from him was to be happy. But deep inside she really wanted him to be happy with her. Emily believed that she could make him happy. 
     

Emily could never stand up and tell Su Ho how she felt. She was scared he wouldn’t feel the same and he would turn her down. But the truth was that she really didn’t know unless she asked him. Every time they would talk about anything or hangout she always felt something there between the two of them. She really didn’t know what it was but she felt it. She hoped that he felt it too. Sometimes when they would text she would give him hints.
      

For some reason he didn't pick up the hints she left. She would try harder and harder but nothing ever seem to happen. There were days when they would be alone and she wanted to express everything to him right there and then. But she would get scared and pick a different topic to talk about. She was always afraid that he wouldn't look at her the same. That was the main problem that would stop her. Within time they grew really close with one anothe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter