Prologue

Stupid Cupid (Rewriting)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Cute as a button.

Once again, there is the haughty smirk and the cocky eyebrow, “You really do not know who I am?” There is an element of shock lacing his voice.

“Um… Sorry but… Am I supposed to know you or something?” The girl answers in obvious confusion. For a moment, the boy wonders as well but it is obvious – the answer.

“No, no. Of course not.” He chuckles. “I’m Kai.”

“Well, that’s a unique name. I’ll certainly remember it.” The girl says with her clear voice and yet, her face is clouded. It is mysterious.

“You?”

“I’m Na-“

Kai slams his blaring alarm clock and attempts to go back to sleep. It always ends at that point and he honestly hates it. It gets annoying after sometime when one’s recurring dream brings nothing but questions that are specifically made to keep him up at night.

Then again, he has asked himself a lot of questions and each time, he really had no answer.

Like every other average teenager, Kai tries his mighty best to go back to sleep right after his alarm. With a sleepy groan, he assumes himself in another comfortable position, wrapped in his fluffy blanket and hovered back to sleep. Well, that was until his mother took it upon herself to wake the young man up. Kai tried to drown his mother’s annoying voice but effort wasted because it continued which made Kai’s head ring.

“I’m awake! I’m awake!” He grunted as he sat up on his bed. That was the moment where the knocking and the unwelcomed wakeup call finally ended, too. A yawn escaped his mouth and god, his morning breath is nasty. He muttered to himself some irritated words people who normally hate mornings say.

Although, at the back of his problematic head, he was a bit thankful that it was his mom who woke him up. Better her than Sehun. To be honest, better anyone than Sehun. Sehun’s unbearable.

He came to the realization that he is late for school ten minutes after his much interesting eye to wall staring contest. God

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter