The Story Behind The Story.

How It Really Is.
Please log in to read the full chapter

Okay guys, hello!

I'm here to explain my plans for this story and what happened and what didn't.

First things first, I'm in school, so I don't have a TON of time to post on the stories I write period.  So if you do happen to read any of my other stories, I might take FOREVER to update because I have TONS of homework and other things so the only time I have during the week is twenty minutes in the morning and weekends, which also includes church and staying at my friend's house.

My 'friend' is the reason the story was continued.  Her and I are writing a story ourselves so While she types her part, I'm bored and need something to do.
That's when I realized that Am I Pathetic? has a hell of a lot more reviews than this one.
I also had a continuation on that on as well.  Thus, What Happens was born.

Then, if you were one of the ones wanting a continuation, you saw the author's note asking if you did, and if so, I asked you to speak up and demand more.

My original plan for What Ends was that the entire fight would happen but Youngbae would say something really sweet and Seunghyun would forgive him.
Well, as I said, with my writing off and on, other ideas came into play.  Then it was he would go out drinking for the night and not come back till morning and Seunghyun would be angry and then apologize and blah blah blah.
THEN, when all else fails, I said screw it, he'll leave for good.

But, unfortunetly\fortunetly, I

Please log in to read the full chapter